Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X (847 Views)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Recently, when I read the news on my favorite site https://www.xiaomitoday.com/ioutdoor-x-porsche-design/

,I found a new mobile phone ioutdoor X.
I feel very beautiful. His appearance is very similar to Huawei's new mobile phone Huwei Mate R20 s. It is very amazing.

His configuration is also very good, packing Face ID, fingerprint sensor, NFC lasted Helio P23 processor with 6GB+128GB of large memory , GPS + GLONASS, and Android 8.1. These are completely enough for me.

The most important thing is that it is a three-proof mobile phone. The official said that he is waterproof, drop-proof, and can work normally after immersing in water for 30 minutes.

I am an outdoor enthusiast, I like to swim, and my mobile phone often falls into the water before. I think this ioutdoor X is very suitable for me.

I hope that friends who have already purchased can give me advice. I want to know what he is actually.

Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Great question suit me! I have just received the phone earlier today, the first reason I buy this phone as the appearance and IP68 feature, this is the unique and fashion smartphone in rugged smartphone field.!!

UNBOXING DAY: Quick and easy to set up. Screen is responsive and clear. System is fast.
I like this phone. For the price, maybe not so cheap but when I get in at the hand, i think it is worth my money. At first I was reluctant to buy this phone because of the small battery, but turns out that it's just fine! It works out perfectly for my need: texting, making long time phone calls, listening to music while working, emails, youtube and play games. I would 100% buy it again and recommend this phone to a friend. By the way, the camera seems not bad, other features need time to test.......

Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
maybe for your reference. Ip68 performnce I didn't test, but there have review in youtube, maybe you can have a look.

Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2018
feel satisfied at present at least.

Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2018
indeed unique design, the leather show more safe, and not worried the shock damage of the glass body.

1 Like

Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by flexerking(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
boboanna:
Recently, when I read the news on my favorite site https://www.xiaomitoday.com/ioutdoor-x-porsche-design/

,I found a new mobile phone ioutdoor X.
I feel very beautiful. His appearance is very similar to Huawei's new mobile phone Huwei Mate R20 s. It is very amazing.

His configuration is also very good, packing Face ID, fingerprint sensor, NFC lasted Helio P23 processor with 6GB+128GB of large memory , GPS + GLONASS, and Android 8.1. These are completely enough for me.

The most important thing is that it is a three-proof mobile phone. The official said that he is waterproof, drop-proof, and can work normally after immersing in water for 30 minutes.

I am an outdoor enthusiast, I like to swim, and my mobile phone often falls into the water before. I think this ioutdoor X is very suitable for me.

I hope that friends who have already purchased can give me advice. I want to know what he is actually.

the phone is a perfect fit for you.enjoy it cheesy
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by Santinojr: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Scary design angry
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin grin I think is unique in all glass body and notch screen smartphone trend.

Also fashion from general heavy IP68 rugged smartphone

Santinojr:
Scary design angry
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018
IgorBraga:
maybe for your reference. Ip68 performnce I didn't test, but there have review in youtube, maybe you can have a look.
The phone looks great,
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
IgorBraga:
Great question suit me! I have just received the phone earlier today, the first reason I buy this phone as the appearance and IP68 feature, this is the unique and fashion smartphone in rugged smartphone field.!!

UNBOXING DAY: Quick and easy to set up. Screen is responsive and clear. System is fast.
I like this phone. For the price, maybe not so cheap but when I get in at the hand, i think it is worth my money. At first I was reluctant to buy this phone because of the small battery, but turns out that it's just fine! It works out perfectly for my need: texting, making long time phone calls, listening to music while working, emails, youtube and play games. I would 100% buy it again and recommend this phone to a friend. By the way, the camera seems not bad, other features need time to test.......

hi,guy, the phone looks great., the appearance is stylish enough, although the price is not very cheap, but cheaper than other IP 68 phone brands,AGM,DOOGEE
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
IgorBraga:
grin grin grin I think is unique in all glass body and notch screen smartphone trend.

Also fashion from general heavy IP68 rugged smartphone

why shocked
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2018
IgorBraga:

I like the skin texture of the back cover of the phone. smiley
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by boboanna: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2018
IgorBraga:

How about when playing games on the mobile phone, will there be a phenomenon of stagnation?
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 2:38am On Nov 02, 2018
no, the system smooth and the storage in big enough. (6+128 GB)

boboanna:

How about when playing games on the mobile phone, will there be a phenomenon of stagnation?
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 2:39am On Nov 02, 2018
The leather unique and shows luxury.

boboanna:

I like the skin texture of the back cover of the phone. smiley
Re: Discussion On The New Phone Ioutdoor X by IgorBraga: 2:40am On Nov 02, 2018
same IP68 features, ioutdoor x just some more tends to our usual smartphone not so heavy.

boboanna:

hi,guy, the phone looks great., the appearance is stylish enough, although the price is not very cheap, but cheaper than other IP 68 phone brands,AGM,DOOGEE

(1) (Reply)

Good Phones / . / Pristine Condition Tecno Camon X For Urgent Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.