Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) (642 Views)

Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Chinko Buharideens sings Sai Buhari

They know that with Buhari as President, it will be a matter of time before Nigeria becomes Chinese colony like Zambia

Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMNfFEU_ip4
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2018
i just dey laugh, they don't know what is happening in Nigeria
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by dukie25: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
They're probably laughing at our foolishness for allowing a lifeless dullard to rule us.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Evablizin(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by hollawahlay(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by dukie25: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i just dey laugh, they don't know what is happening in Nigeria

I think they were paid by an Hausa man or they were just laughing at our foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
dukie25:

I think they were paid by an Hausa man or they were just laughing at our foolishness.
yes.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
dukie25:
They're probably laughing at our foolishness for allowing a lifeless dullard to rule us.
exactly
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by bantudra: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
asians actualy like you...they just want you to get your head out of your arse and start thinkin......

asians prefer blacks to whites....you may think its not true....but they told me that theirselves face to face....

asians will not forgive whites for what they did to them....
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:
asians actualy like you...they just want you to get your head out of your arse and start thinkin......

asians prefer blacks to whites....you may think its not true....but they told me that theirselves face to face....

hmmmmmm very true, that is why they always rob their hands with a new government always.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

You can't see Americans jumping from one government to another. they are disciplined in that.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by bantudra: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You can't see Americans jumping from one government to another. they are disciplined in that.

asians actualy prefer blacks to whites...its all about the money issue....tahhhh...!!

if asians had enough money,they would show all whites the middle finger....thais are beating whites upandan in asia...they dont like them...
i can refer you to videos on youtube...

this type of stories you will not hear from cnn or cnbc....they want to keep up the dilusion that everybody like them...whats not realy true....

its all about the money....if you knew what whites are doing in asia,you would vomit......
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

asians actualy prefer blacks to whites...its all about the money issue....tahhhh...!!

if asians had enough money,they would show all whites the middle finger....thais are beating whites upandan in asia...they dont like them...

this type of stories you will not hear from cnn or cnbc....they want to keep up the dilusion that everybody like them...whats not realy true....

its all about the money....if you knew what whites are doing in asia,you would vomit......

exactly you are on point.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

but the way Asians are jumping from one government to get contract is so so alarming oooo.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

you are on point here. after Atiku emerge next year, you will see them shopping for more contract in Atiku government.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Omeokachie: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
And he will cast his made in China vote in Beijing tongue
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by bantudra: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are on point here. after Atiku emerge next year, you will see them shopping for more contract in Atiku government.

atiku cant win...calculate the numbers....
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

atiku cant win...calculate the numbers....
don't you see that the last month governorship election in osun state has send wrong signal to your party Apc niii. in osun state, all our votes are for Atiku.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
And he will cast his made in China vote in Beijing tongue
lol Abi oooooo.
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by bantudra: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
don't you see that the last month governorship election in osun state has send wrong signal to your party Apc niii. in osun state, all our votes are for Atiku.

it became a drama because fee dee fee tried to rig again as they always did.....

buhari won back then,but we are not complaining.....but we will not allow una to rig una selfs through no more....

we shall counter-rig una....

bring it on....!!
Re: Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
bantudra:

it became a drama because fee dee fee tried to rig again as they always did.....

buhari won back then,but we are not complaining.....but we will not allow una to rig una selfs through no more....

we shall counter-rig una....

bring it on....!!
you haven't see anything yet, the race is between pdp and Apc. Atiku is our man ,any day, any time.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gunman Held As Ekweremadu, Wife, Son, Escape Assassination Attempt / How I Rebuffed Okonjo Iweala,osita Chidoka,bello Adoke To Hang On To Power-Gej / Why Can't Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Leaders Replicate What They See Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.