Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge (6580 Views)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by kidap: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
The immediate past Chief Judge of Enugu State, Justice Professor Innocent Azubike Umezulike who died at a London hospital was given a befitting and outstanding court valedictory session at the Justice I.A Umezulike Auditorium, Enugu State High Court.

The late Chief Judge of Enugu State was described as an inspiring leader, a remarkable personality and a distinguished educationist whose intellect, integrity, hard work and vision impacted significantly on the legal profession and one who had shaped the lives of a younger generation of Nigerians.

The court session witnessed a record attendance from both the bar, bench, dignitaries and well-wishers. Justice Professor Innocent Umezulike was a Professor of Land and Property Law and the longest-serving Chief Judge in Southern Nigeria.

See More photos from the ceremony https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-from-the-special-valedictory-court-session-for-late-enugu-state-chief-judge

1 Share

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by kidap: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2018
FTC since I joined Naira land

RIP to him

May this man rest in perfect peace

Seun mynd44, what's my prize for being FTC?

2 Likes

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Timhigher(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Rip
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by daywatcher: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
loose the wigs..we gained independence 54 years ago

1 Like

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by abiscoeducation: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by ejembi28(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by chardino(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Q
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2018
No be this one Sai BABA ask not to TRAVEL last week..??
Sai BaBa no just wan allow this man Rest In Peace.
Always in partnership with the Lifeless.

RIP, Sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Harvigh(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2018
The some guy Buhari’s govt added his name to their no fly list.lol. RIP to him

3 Likes

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Mhario: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2018
observing
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Enoch07: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Just passing

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:
No be this one Sai BABA ask not to TRAVEL last week..??
Sai BaBa no just wan allow this man Rest In Peace.
Always in partnership with the Lifeless.

RIP, Sir

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by vanbonattel: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Is this not the same judge who the gods killed because he was fighting an Innocent Ekweremadu? grin
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by vastolord4(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Put your mind to your job, youll get integrity! Meet the right people, you'll get rich and famous... hard work pays!

2 Likes

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by vanbonattel: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Possican(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
The Man Robotic Buhari vowed not to allow to transit to glory.
RIP Sir
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by SignatureNG(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
RIP embarassed
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Nasa28(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
And his corpse was banned from traveling by Buhari...

It's pathetic.
RIP
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by obaataaokpaewu: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari should come and seize the corpse oh grin
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by marisdgreat(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
as for me and my community where he comes from, we didnt feel any of his personality, a whole chief judge of enugu state cant attract network to his community, no development from him, even money that will pay contractors to construct our roads he wont intervene. even when we were having land issues with another community, he refused to judge the case fully known that his own mgbidi awgu community is the real owner of the land.
All i can say is rip from one of your own in mgbidi community awgu

1 Like

Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by Zorbadezinc: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT JALOU EVENTS THAT HANDLE THIS FUNERAL ARE RITUALISTS AND REMOVE BODY PARTS FROM CORPSES.
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by PedroNascimento: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge by id4sho(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
marisdgreat:
as for me and my community where he comes from, we didnt feel any of his personality, a whole chief judge of enugu state cant attract network to his community, no development from him, even money that will pay contractors to construct our roads he wont intervene. even when we were having land issues with another community, he refused to judge the case fully known that his own mgbidi awgu community is the real owner of the land.
All i can say is rip from one of your own in mgbidi community awgu
let him rest, Abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. / Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living / IGP Abubakar Warns Police Orderlies Against Carrying Politicians’ Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.