Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. (6608 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hausas are great people.
Igbos are great people.
Yorubas are great people but
Yorubas remain the biggest indigenous importers in Nigeria.

https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/nigeria/tradestats

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Ritchiee: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Everybody knows this except our Igbo brothers that always claim that they are the biggest importers.Thank God for the internet.

, proeast,LZAA cum ihmotep,Metaphysical, Legendhero,Iyke.. madridguy, dmz1, Guestlander, Philistine,LukasPodolski, Yaribanzaonic, Sammy07, tundex8

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by LukasPodolski: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbos be like :

We control 90% of of Businesses in Nigeria

We own 90% of all the properties in Abuja

Haha

30 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Philistine(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
What is the meaning of this useless thread? You Yoruba guys have low self esteem, just like your igbo counterparts.

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Sammy07: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
I actually don't understand the picture.

Maybe you should explain using the pics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Ritchiee: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Philistine:
What is the meaning of this useless thread? You Yoruba guys have low self esteem, just like your igbo counterparts.

You might say that but I think it is just for the record.Most Igbos will run away when they see hot naked fact.Thank you OP cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by BlackfireX: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
2 stuppidd tribe that the world is there for them to conquer, bickering among themselves...

I will help you on NL, till you were/ ndi ara have some sense.... Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ritchiee:

You might say that but I think it is just for the record.Most Igbos will run away when they see hot naked fact.Thank you OP cheesy
You are welcome.It is just for the records.I have always told my Igbo friends that Yorubas are some of the biggest importers of genuine goods in Nigeria but they have always told me to ask around and everybody will testify that they are the bomb.
I have asked around by bringing stats and Igbo are nowhere close to the Yorubas in importation.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Spice1: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
And Amala and Ewedu is not include in the list?

Wrong Listings!

40 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
2 stuppidd tribe that the world is there for them to conquer, bickering among themselves...

I will help you on NL, till you were/ ndi ara have some sense.... Mumu people

None of us is mumu,my man.
Igbos think they can use repeated falsehood to overwhelm the other tribes but facts and documented facts will say otherwise.

Igbos are great people just like the other tribes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Anambra1stS0n: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Hausas are great people.
Igbos are great people.

Please in all where do they dominate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spice1:
And Amala and Ewedu is not include in the list?

Wrong Listings!

Akpu and oha together with Amala and ewedu,Tuwo and its delicious soup have also been exported by the big 3.Kudos to you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Enyimbafc: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Do you mean that yorubas export the largest skulls from mining industries in Somalia.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
post=91263983:

Please in all where do they dominate

Lagos remains the largest and biggest market for iron and steel and it is 90% dominated by Yorubas.

Cereals...Honeywell,Doyin group etc.

Vehicles..Lanre Shittu,.Elizade...the single largest importer of the most famous brand in Nigeria...Toyota,he is also the owner of JAC.

Plastics.......Eleganza etc

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Philistine(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ritchiee:

Hot naked fact? Where in that write-up shows Yorubas are the biggest importers in Nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Enyimbafc: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Igbos be like :

We control 90% of of Businesses in Nigeria

We own 90% of all the properties in Abuja

Haha
Your parents only control skull mining industries in Nigeria,that is why the wail and cry like mad dogs at ladipo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Anambra1stS0n: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Lagos remains the largest and biggest market for iron and steel and it is 90% dominated by Yorubas.

Vehicles..Lanre Shittu,.Elizade...the single largest importer of the most famous brand in Nigeria...Toyota,he is also the owner of JAC.

Sorry I thought you have common sense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by ifytrik(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
That's because igbos are always moving foward, we have moved from the stage of importation to stage of manufacturing those imported goods, a biafran man is presently building a company that will produce motorcycle and car tyres in igboland so very soon u will have made in biafra tyres just d way u have made in biafra vehicles which afonjas and abokis are rushing because they can't produce anything. Before afonja get to the level of producing cars in ewedu land, we must have start producing helicopters, aeroplanes and jets in biafra land because we set the pace and afonja follows....IGBO AMAKA

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by proeast(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lol, classic delusions of grandeur grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Enyimbafc: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ritchiee:
Everybody knows this except our Igbo brothers that always claim that they are the biggest importers.Thank God for the internet.

, proeast,LZAA cum ihmotep,Metaphysical, Legendhero,Iyke.. madridguy, dmz1, Guestlander, Philistine,LukasPodolski, Yaribanzaonic, Sammy07, tundex8
But in reality,what we see all over Nigeria is how yorubas import the largest skull and human part goods all over the country.But NBS and NAIRALAND says otherwise.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by proeast(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Will you stop disgracing the Yorubas. What sort of nonsense are you typing here?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by LukasPodolski: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Your parents only control skull mining industries in Nigeria,that is why the wail and cry like mad dogs at ladipo.
E pain this Bros.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Ayekotoo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Importation of finished products kills the Economy except if they are machineries and raw materials that can't be found or made locally.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
That ur father and mother export skulls and human parts does not make them biggest exporters in Nigeria.Go and ask ur fellow yorubas why are d crying and wailing in ladipo market.

lol
You can do better than this,bro.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
proeast:

Will you stop disgracing the Yorubas. What sort of nonsense are you typing here?

No Okrika and fake goods.You are disappointed.
You are babies in business compared to the Yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Importation of finished products kills the Economy except if they are machineries and raw materials that can't be found or made locally.
Nigeria also produces little iron and steel,bro.
Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Mightyhaiz: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
proeast:

will u let the fool be? what skin off your nose is it if he decides to wallow in his delusions? u guys should learn to resist throwing stones at every barking dogs

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by VirginFinder: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pigidioottts are stunned...

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Obamaofusa: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
will u let the fool be? what skin off your nose is it if he decides to wallow in his delusions? u guys should learn to resist throwing stones at every barking dogs

All of you are writhing in pain.
No phone.
No okrika grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Xbolmax: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Do you mean that yorubas export the largest skulls from mining industries in Somalia.
they are talking about import, you are talking about export
Is your brain paining you? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Hausas are great people.
Igbos are great people.

I'm still trying to make sense of this thread... but I'm yet to see anything that makes yorubas the biggest importers in Nigeria

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye / Gov Mbah Announces N25,000 Cash Awards To Enugu State Workers / See What Happens On Wedding When The Groom Is A Branch Manager(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.