Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) (529 Views)

Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / Emcoin Live Seminar @A&T Presidential Hotel, Akure, Ondo State / Oko T Junction (trailer) - Nigerian 2017 Nollyood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
So you are broke , and in need of cash then you stumbled on this ( 2, $100 bills in one fold ) while walking. You look around Nobody is watching, but some people are coming behind you.

You have seconds to decide, What will you do?

Very honest answers please, I will send recharge cards to the most honest, liked and shared answer, Go ! ( women are not stingy �. )

This question is a sociology experiment ( National survey on the level of the Nigerian integrity ) for my Friend. Please contribute honestly ..

Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by Heylius(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
My brother i will just use my leg to cover the money and do as if I'm answering call ... when those people pass i will jeje collect the money dey go my way. ..for this condition wey i dey?? Hia!! I no go pass that money oo
Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by Redeakaa(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Fast and pray for an angel to come down from heaven and tell me what to do......

grin grin grin grin

Don't judge me o
Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
I'll try my best to find out who the money belongs to.

Then I'll use the money to play a very safe bet, one that will only double the money.

then I'll pay him back his money and keep the rest

1 Like

Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by madone: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2018
That is just 3600naira.. I ll walk away. Lions don't eat carcass. I hunt my own meal. Why T junction.

1 Like

Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2018
madone:
That is just 3600naira.. I ll walk away. Lions don't eat carcass. I hunt my own meal. Why T junction.
It's associated with rituals, that was supposed to add an element of fear, but it's not 36,000 but 72,000 there is 2 $100 bills.

1 Like

Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by gabinogem(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
comfortably pick it as if it was my money that fell... I've also misplaced money as well. it's a merry-go-round situation.
Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by Redeakaa(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
I'll try my best to find out who the money belongs to.

Then I'll use the money to play a very safe bet, one that will only double the money.

then I'll pay him back his money and keep the rest

I see......wedone
Re: If You Found This At A T-junction What Will You Do ? ( Photo ) by phorget(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
It was on a Thursday morning, I woke up not knowing what to eat as I've got no money on me. I decided to take a walk hoping that I'll meet something good on the way, lo and behold I saw some folded naira bills on the floor and as fate would have it,some ladies were right behind me. I had only a second to decide what to do... What did I do? I quickly removed my phone cover and I dropped it on the folded bills. The ladies saw it that something actually fell off my hands and that was such a good avenue for me to pick up both my phone cover and the folded naira bills.

Since it worked for me back then, then I won't hesitate to use the same format to pick up the two dollar bills in this Buhari era .

(1) (Reply)

OGUN High Court Remands Reverend Over Sexual Harassment / Giftalworld Rocks / Music: Legendary Bameyii Ft MC Hype – Bam Bam (igbo Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.