Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Different Perspective Of 10 Years Challenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Perspective Of 10 Years Challenge (510 Views)

Check These 10 Years Challenge Pictures I Gathered On Facebook. / Origin Of The Facebook 10 Years Challenge / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Perspective Of 10 Years Challenge by Oluwaseun3319(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
What can you show for your 10 years challenge? I know you are excited about your physical growth looking at your 10 years pictures compared to the recent pictures. Most importantly, how is your relationship with your maker/creator ? How is your spiritual life compared to 10 years ago? Growth or decline Have you assess yourself in that regard? How about your career? What have you achieved for the past ten years? Has your business improved or not? How about your relationship with your wife, husband and children? How about your health? Are you happy with the way your health has been for the past ten years? What can you do to improve your health? Health is wealth... Have you discovered the essence of your being? Are you walking in alignment with God for his purpose for your life? Have you been able to develop yourself as individual? What has changed about you for good? Your habit, dressing, way of life etc Are you still the same person people knw ten years ago? How many books on career, finance, health, spiritual growth, relationship and marriage etc have you read for the past ten years? If you don't have reasonable answers to all of these questions, o you have alot to do in years to come and if you do the needful, you would look back and appreciate God for your life.. # Not_too_late_to_discover_purpose # Walking_in_alignment_with_God # My_future_is_secured # Christ_my_backbone @AkindeleOluwaseun2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Crashed To #184/ 1$ / SAVE NSCDC AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE FROM MONUMENTAL FRAUD / Oko Poly Student Died In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.