Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister (1935 Views)

'Stop Misleading The Public'–Coomassie Warns Fmr Aviation Minister,Osita Chiduka / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by IamAtikulate: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
"When I said I wanted to see projects completed through the National budget, neophytes exposed their ignorance on the Chinese infrastructure loans. I will explain a little because sometimes I am caught between social commentary and responsibility as a former senior govt. official.

"The Chinese loan for the Airport terminals is a $500M loan with Nigeria providing counterpart funding of $100M and GEJ administration paid the counterpart fund in full in 2014.

"As at the time we left office FAAN Officials had chosen all the internal finishes and project was on track.

"The project is financed by the Chinese ExIM bank and contractor is paid by the Bank drawing from the $400M Chinese loan and $100M counterpart fund.

"The current administration has nothing to do to complete the project. If they stop it Nigeria owes the Chinese and will pay.

"Check the Ministry of Transportation budget for 2017. Capital budget performance was16%. Of the N192b budgeted only N31b was released.

"If the Airport project relied on budget appropriation the project would have been abandoned.

"It is idiotic for anyone to argue that projects awarded with 48 months delivery time in 2014 recorded by 2015 as new or ongoing with below 10% completion as at May 2015 is abandoned or disgraceful. Those projects captured in the budget are suffering delays due to poor funding.

- Osita Chidoka (Former MINISTER)
Please when will APC stop lying?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by richidinho(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
we are aware of this in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by CilicMarin: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gibberish!
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by IamAtikulate: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
richidinho:
we are aware of this in the first place
But why would APC continue to lie shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by richidinho(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
But why would APC continue to lie shamelessly.
because they thought this is 2015 that propaganda won election for them

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
May God bless president BUHARI and AMEACHI for making sure contractors working on that airport continue without absconding.

Mr president sir, nigerians are proud of you and they are happy with your style of leadership . Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by roundman: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nonsense...hand dey paine PDP to commission projects?
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by SarkinYarki: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
We have always been aware of this . Buhari is the only Nigerian President that doesnt have a single Capital project to his name since 1983 ..

See below proof of full payment by Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by chloride6: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Where have you seen government pay for a project in full before completion?
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by gare(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Please when will APC stop lying?

We already Know so dont disturb your self
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by LamidiCownu: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
chloride6:

Help me ask those pigs oo
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by LamidiCownu: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
The looting party of pigs must be buried completely in 2019. The PDP couldn't complete a supposed 18 months project in 16 years

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by neyobills: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
chloride6:

The Chinese loan for the Airport terminals is a $500M loan with Nigeria providing counterpart funding of $100M and GEJ administration paid the counterpart fund in full in 2014.

If u are still not able to understand then your case is obviously irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by chloride6: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
neyobills:

The Chinese loan for the Airport terminals is a $500M loan with Nigeria providing counterpart funding of $100M and GEJ administration paid the counterpart fund in full in 2014.

If u are still not able to understand then your case is obviously irredeemable.

The loan is partly funded by Nigeria, YES. However the counterpart fund will be paid in TRANCHES to match the progress of the project. NOBODY pays in full and bear the counterparty and operation risk of the contractor.

The letter there does not state the purpose of the transfer. It could be transfer for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by Eboski(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
yarimo:
May God bless president BUHARI and AMEACHI for making sure contractors working on that airport continue without absconding.

Mr president sir, nigerians are proud of you and they are happy with your style of leadership . Sai baba
Please speak for yourself and stop using we and use I, how many Nigerians are proud of Buhari? has Buhari achievement 60% of his campaign promises for Nigerians to be happy with him? Oga your PVC don't carried my name but just your name,so whenever you quote use the word I not we. thanks
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by IamAtikulate: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
yarimo:

Can't you read? Didn't you see where the Minister clearly stated that it is a 48 months contract?
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by IamAtikulate: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
chloride6:

Under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Eboski:
Please speak for yourself and stop using we and use I, how many Nigerians are proud of Buhari? has Buhari achievement 60% of his campaign promises for Nigerians to be happy with him? Oga your PVC don't carried my name but just your name,so whenever you quote use the word I not we. thanks
Mteeeewwwww all this CHADIAN citizens will be disturbing people on Nigeria's issues undecided PVC KO DVD NI undecided
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Can't you read? Didn't you see where the Minister clearly stated that it is a 48 months contract?
and GOODLUCK jonathan can not complete LOKOJA - ABUJA road if he is serious about continuity of previous government projects. KUDOS to BUHARI and AMEACHI for not abandoning ongoing projects
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by poiZon: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
chloride6:

The loan is partly funded by Nigeria, YES. However the counterpart fund will be paid in TRANCHES to match the progress of the project. NOBODY pays in full and bear the counterparty and operation risk of the contractor.

The letter there does not state the purpose of the transfer. It could be transfer for anything.

r u aware of ogoni cleanup? how much was nigeria suppose to pay as counterpart fund?
how much did buhari pay last month, was it not the complete money....
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by Oblang(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Eboski:

Why don't u ignore if u know u are not part of the we?
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by greatiyk4u(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
We have always been aware of this . Buhari is the only Nigerian President that doesnt have a single Capital project to his name since 1983 ..

See below proof of full payment by Jonathan

You sound like a project management illiterate
Who pays for project before completion?

Buhari has come to stay
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by SarkinYarki: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
greatiyk4u:

You sound like a project management illiterate
Who pays for project before completion?

Buhari has come to stay

I am not the one who told you to lack comprehension of the Chinese arrangement that was used to build that airport
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
What we already know
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by IamAtikulate: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2018
yarimo:
and GOODLUCK jonathan can not complete LOKOJA - ABUJA road if he is serious about continuity of previous government projects. KUDOS to BUHARI and AMEACHI for not abandoning ongoing projects
He has no choice. Those project were paid for and contractors already mobilized.
Re: Jonathan Paid For The Airport Terminal In Full- Fmr Aviation Minister by yarimo(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

He has no choice. Those project were paid for and contractors already mobilized.
from your comment it's clearly GOODLUCK jonathan is incompetent grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Live In Yobe -atikulated Yobe / BMC Are Paid 250k Not 30k / Why Nigerians Are Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.