Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (64279 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Gossiplover: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
President Buhari with Rivers state Governor Nyesom Wike as he commissions Portharcourt International Airport Terminal Building in Rivers State on 25th Oct 2018

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Gossiplover: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DissTroy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Forget the seeming hate for Buhari by Nyesom Wike, I was actually looking out for Wike's pictures with Amaechi since he's the Minister of Transportation and there's no Minister of Aviation, yet, and it's the later's home state. Wike and Amaechi together; that'd have been interesting.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by forghon: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
The two people below me may God continue to bless u and ur family

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
That is very commendable from president BUHARI. I can clearly see love and happiness from the people of rivers state .

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by allanphash7(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Either you like it or not he's your boss and everyone boss in this country

He will continue to be our boss till 2023

.the truth need to be told

You can never hold a public office today without his picture/portrait on the wall

He's our boss

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by NwaAmaikpe: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

Wike is a two-tongued hypocritical sycophant.

Who would have thought they'd see Wike and Buhari in the same event. With Wike all smiles.
Wike is a sellout.
First he wanted to help APC win by ensuring a weak Tambuwal won the PDP primaries, now this.
God will always show him that he is bigger than him.

I respect Fayose because he talks the talk and does the deed.
He is the only one that can spit at Buhari's face if given the opportunity.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by SpaceTour: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wike we dey your side cheesy

PH International Gateway will serve the SE and SS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by SoNature(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Beautiful structure

Welcome Presido

But you belong to Daura

Abagworo, this is what I expected Buhari to do at Imo airport to show that the Imo/Federal APC alliance is working

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Great shot...

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Mopolchi: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked These guys na friends and we dey carry dia mata for our heads. Na waa

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by slawomir: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Buharimustgo: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by aguiyi2: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
President Buhari,i used to like you very much before i and many others were rudely brought down to earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by kingthreat(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Was this a federal or state project?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by CornelG(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
I was actually looking forth to see @Wike with @Ameachi during the occasion unfortunately they are still acting as novice in politics #NoPermanentEnemyInPolitics >>>Likes for Bubu, Shares for Atikulated

48 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by sammyj: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kai PMB finally visited the SS knowing that the election is drawing. I still stand on my word that APC and PDP are the same !!! shocked angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Odingo1: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
GEJ did a great work in Nigeria by remolding the airports and revamping the dead railways in Nigeria. APC should give kudos to PDP in some areas they did well. Indeed GEJ did well in these areas including in Agriculture.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by hopilo: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
This crowd is much and unprecedented in Rivers history

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by killuminati(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
angry

See how the whole Rivers plus their governor are showing BABA much love shockedshockedshocked

Later the ipob pigs of biafuro will come here and be saying Rivers is not APC
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rivers people already Atikulooted

Where is Amaechi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Taku555(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lovely
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by jericco1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
handpicked crowd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by naptu2: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
DissTroy:
Forget the seeming hate for Buhari by Nyesom Wike, I was actually looking out for Wike's pictures with Amaechi since he's the Minister of Transportation and there's no Minister of Aviation, yet, and it's the later's home state. Wike and Amaechi together; that'd have been interesting.

Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Transportation (Aviation).

19 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
When I look at the present state of our country and come to think that Buhari is contesting for another four years, I just weep for my country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ah no see saraki grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by naptu2: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
naptu2:
The comissioning of new terminal at Port Harcourt International Airport is live on the NTA. Wike is speaking and Buhari is present.

Wike said that he wanted to make a request, but that the minister of aviation took the request from his mouth.

He wanted to make a request about the domestic terminal, but Hadi Sirika told him that Buhari has ordered him to ensure that the domestic terminal is commissioned before December.
naptu2:
Wike invited Buhari to speak, but Hadi Sirika rushed to the microphone, apologised to Buhari and said that the Ministry of Aviation has a request to make from the Rivers State Government. He said that there's a road that runs through the airport and it poses a security risk. He said that he is humbly requesting the Rivers State Government to rebuild the road outside the walls of the airport.

Wike rushed back to the microphone and said, "In the spirit of the occassion, that road will be rebuilt". And there was a loud applause as the MC called him "Mr Infrastructure".
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Jamexjulius(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Politics is a dirty game. See both of them laughing with each other whole their supporters are busy killing themselves.

CHECK my signature to learn how am making $15 daily
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by tempex88(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=yarimo post=72404594]That is very commendable from president BUHARI. I can clearly see love and happiness from the people of rivers state .[/quote
]

Which people?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by internetservice: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.