Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Career Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Advice (368 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Advice by zamirikpo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now guyz I need advice, a very close friend of mine asked me for the same , but I didn't have any to give.

He runs a good business where he earns btwn 250k - 300k monthly, he has a good car and a family of 4. The problem is TIME, contrary to what u maybe thinking, he complains of having too much spare time and doesn't know what to do with it cos his current business doesn't require his presence. He needs to earn more cos on a daily basis expenses will grow and may outgrow his income.

Again his business doesn't have promising prospects and he wouldn't mind learning a second trade.

He is too big to learn another trade from the scratch as maybe required and he isn't so conversant with the internet, in fact he hasn't even heard of the term affiliate marketing how much more .....

He is interested in football but he is too old to play or be enrolled for a referee course , he however may do well if he joins the supporters club of the super eagles but I am not sure if they are paid.

So I am throwing this question out there , we may all learn from it.

What would u advice my good friend to do. I told him to think of something he is passionate about and find how to earn from it, but all he loves is football. I tried to sell internet business but he hardly understands that world.

What do u think....how would u advice.

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Job Vacancy (PIZZA CHEF) / Emerson Automation Solutions Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.