Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor (60472 Views)

Almost 2 Billion People Watched AFCON 2023 - BBC News / Indentified! The Third Other Player That Died With Ifeanyi George / Photos Of Those Who Died With Leicester City's President In The Crash Have Been (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor by MissRaine69(f): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2018
deebrownneymar:

I don't give a damn about your mind. ITK I didn't call your name or is your sister a mistress?
And I don’t give a damn that you don’t give a damn .....what are you going to do keyboard warrior? Type more insults?
Knock yourself out hope you sprain a finger in the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor by deebrownneymar: 5:53am On Oct 31, 2018
MissRaine69:

And I don’t give a damn that you don’t give a damn .....what are you going to do keyboard warrior? Type more insults?
Knock yourself out hope you sprain a finger in the process.

Amebo don't you have someone to gossip with or something? Are you this lonely?
Re: Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor by zoedew: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2018
OKOATA:
He bought a struggling Leicester and cleared all their debts of almost £100 million.

He donated £1 million to Leicester University's medical department, another £1 million to Leicester Royal Infirmary and finally £2m towards a new children's hospital

He gave Leicester City fans free beer, free scarves, free cakes and organised free travel to away games

He helped Leicester get promoted to the Premier League

He helped Leicester to a 5000/1 Premier League title.

He bought every Leicester player a new car after they won the title.

He helped Leicester reach the Champions League quarter finals.

He united the entire city of Leicester.

RIP Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha. �

Quite okay to nurture one’s investment.
Re: Nursara Suknamai Died With Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Was His Mistress– BBC Editor by SachaBastien(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Giddyperson:

Not the guy's fault. I hope he doesn't get fired for this. It was an off-air comment. He was gisting with his colleague and a microphone caught it. Everyone was already thinking it anyway.
You don't get the point. Not every woman who is always around a man is sleeping with him. She might be drawing from his wisdom. Same goes for a younger man around a woman wealthy and powerful. Even if they were having an affair, the point is that they are both dead. When people die, speak no ill of them publicly or in private. Microphone caught it? Blame it on the mic then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.