Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

"Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup (4503 Views)

House Of Rep Caucus Tackles Buhari Regime Over Harassment Of Channeltv Presenter / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Edo Governorship Debate; Obaseki Leading In Channeltv Online Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup by Vatsyayana: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
debaj10:
oga Latin, Pele o.
for example:
if u lose governorship election- but go to court, claiming rigging- will u acknowledge the sworn in executive governor?
again, it's the office that's referred to; the person occupying it is immaterial.
I hope you've learnt something today?
Latin master cheesy

I have not learnt Jack from you.
It shows you lack absolute understanding of what rule of law means. Why did Fayose hand over to Fayemi since they're currently at the Tribunal.
Seriously, you're not a lawyer, I am. From your submissions I know you don't understand jack about how the law operates.
Re: "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup by debaj10: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Vatsyayana:

I have not learnt Jack from you.
It shows you lack absolute understanding of what rule of law means. Why did Fayose hand over to Fayemi since they're currently at the Tribunal.
Seriously, you're not a lawyer, I am. From your submissions I know you don't understand jack about how the law operates.
oooohhh, lord!
wish kyn nonsense b dis! undecided
Mr lawyer,
when you go to court to challenge a sitting governor's election, are you acknowledging or opposing his occupation of the office?
abi, wish kyn law school u go, Toronto? angry
Re: "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup by Vatsyayana: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
debaj10:
oooohhh, lord!
wish kyn nonsense b dis! undecided
Mr lawyer,
when you go to court to challenge a sitting governor's election, are you acknowledging or opposing his occupation of the office?
abi, wish kyn law school u go, Toronto? angry

I shouldn't be bantering principles of law with you. You won't understand. You're ignorant.
Re: "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup by debaj10: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Vatsyayana:

I shouldn't be bantering principles of law with you. You won't understand. You're ignorant.
heheh
prinsipus of law.
oshey!
odnari kweshun dey hard u ansa.
see dodging.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State; Pompeo Blasts Atiku / Zara Onyinye Of APC Sabi Give TOTO - Prophetess Mocks Her / Something To Worry About: This Nigerian Man Looks Very Dangerous - (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.