Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha (1428 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Bandits Would Have Overrun Imo If Not For Buhari – Uzodinma / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Racoon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has called on the National working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, led by Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, to submit the name of his son in-law, Mr, Uche Nwosu, to the Independent National Electoral Commission as the winner of the APC governorship primaries in the state.

Okorocha made the appeal in a statement obtained by the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, on Monday.
Okorocha said upholding Nwosu’s candidacy will “protect the high integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and the integrity of the Party.”

He added that Nwosu remained the “only hope” for the state, stressing that the candidates of other parties would spell doom for the state.

“For some time now, I have been in Abuja fighting for the soul of Imo State from possible kidnap and subsequent destruction by political thieves.
“The only hope left for Imo State now is for Uche Nwosu to emerge as a candidate. Otherwise, there will be total economic catastrophe when I leave as governor.

“Though they have spoken falsely and badly about our candidate, nobody can say that he was a fraudster in Lagos or that he was an armed robber in Benin or an arrogant man or a criminal.

“They have actually nothing to say about him except that he is my son-in-law,” the release read.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/30/therell-catastrophe-imo-son-law-fails-succeed-okorocha/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by bedspread: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
What Exactly is Wrong with Governor Rochas??

3 Likes

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Racoon(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okorocha said upholding Nwosu’s candidacy will “protect the high integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and the integrity of the Party.”

He added that Nwosu remained the “only hope” for the state, stressing that the candidates of other parties would spell doom for the state.

“The only hope left for Imo State now is for Uche Nwosu to emerge as a candidate. Otherwise, there will be total economic catastrophe when I leave as governor.
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Rochas's iberiberism again.

4 Likes

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Abjay97(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
why is APC a doomed party?

ANSWER: Partyful of traitors, betrayers and religious tribalists..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't know what is okorocha's problem..Is like this mans loot from the treasury is so much that he needs someone to cover him up and uphold the status quo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rochas Okorocha is nothing but a desperate power hungry freak who wants to continue ruling even after completing his term in the guise of his so-called son in-law angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rochas is high on codeine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Na wa oh.. Nigeria politics don cast swears sad

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lool
This man wants to eat his cake and have it.

Only you wants to have it all. That Kinda politics can't play out in Igbo land. No room for godfatherism in the East. We don't do Baba so pe politics in the East.

Go and ask the Uba brothers in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by WhyMoD: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
: APC should please give his son in-law the ticket. That's the fastest way to make sure APC does not get upto a thousand votes in IMO state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by johnlvis(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thunder are u very busy?
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by princfred(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
They better send this igbo man with aboki brain back to the north. No igbo leader does or even thinks the way this man thinks. Every igbo state does rotation of power among there different people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by jericco1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
see this amu. it's not a do or die affair. so what if the electorates vote him out? you won't accept? after siphoning IMO state's money to God knows where, you still need someone to do your bidding so that your thievery will continue. God forbid.
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by okeyfrank: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't know what is okorocha's problem..Is like this mans loot from the treasury is so much that he needs someone to cover him up and uphold the status quo..

This man only qualifies to be remanded in a psychiatric home.

Corrupt, greedy, wicked and unfortunate governor
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by phase1: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okoroawusa the fattened numbskull is always desperately throwing around buhari's name. The asslicking na die.

He is seriously drowning, he knows that too that's why you see him clutching straws by dropping the dullards name left, right and centre so that buhari can help him rig in Imo since the people won't vote for him and his devilish anti-Eastern party.
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by GMPO(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
J
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
"

With this every reasonable person should know integrity under Buhari has an entirely different meaning from what's in our dictionaries

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by mightyhazell: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
what did imolites do to deserve this curse??
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
EEDIOT
Re: There’ll Be Catastrophe In Imo If My Son-in-law Fails To Succeed Me – Okorocha by ImperialYoruba: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okorocha go be the next warlord in Iboland.

Yanminri and threat, won ti fi se won!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual / New P-yes Empowerment Program / Can Buhari Win The South South Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.