Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into (1427 Views)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Nonnyflex(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is one of the greatest gross abuse of power... How can you convert public workers to mere oh yes members and ass lickers.... Only God will judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7XmQx4cJxE
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by obaataaokpaewu: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
He was cautious not to say "Rochas you are our Emperor"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Nonnyflex(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He was cautious not to say "Rochas you are our Emperor"
Lol... But lord is still there sha
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by nzeobi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rochas and foolishness is like buhari and hypocrisy.
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by NORSIYK(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shameful, Mr. Iberiberism [/b]has turned my beautiful sate into a laughing stuck.

But the good news is that NDAA IHEDIOHA has come to turn things around for the good of Imo sons and daughters.
[b]Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has served this Nation in various capacities. No case of fraud. No case of abuse of office. No criminal charges against him in any court of the land.

That’s the kind of character we should be proud of as a people. Ihedioha is upright. He is contented and not interested in acquiring wealth that He can not use.

Lets us go for Ihedioha, He is still the best man for the job.

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
J E S U KRISTI......!

U mean these are not Robots..? Na na na naaaa...! Shame!

Graduates, uncles, mothers, fathers, granpas and grandmas...all fully
configured by Rochas to ZOMBIES cos of poverty...?

It's obvious Rochas can never be President of Nigeria..!

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Originaligboman: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Blood of zuma... Chaiiii these are peoples daddys and mummies... Its really appaling

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Crystalvivi: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Imagine rochas is better than Obama... Imagine the height of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Freshfish4: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chai! I'm shocked to see this, I can't believe this is my state. Rochas it shall never be well with you and your family. Who did we offend? Ohakim is better than this fool

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Nonnyflex(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Freshfish4:
Chai! I'm shocked to see this, I can't believe this is my state. Rochas it shall never be well with you and your family. Who did we offend? Ohakim is better than this fool
The gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Optional09: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Igbo people are naturally stupid, in most cases they are worst than the northerners
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by naijapips04: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Awww! This is pathetic and sad in all levels.

Things our parents do for money. I'm very sure if you don't say this, your salaries would be owed for months.

Rochas thunder punish ya papa.

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by naijapips04: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Optional09:
Igbo people are naturally stupid, in most cases they are worst than the northerners

Sharap! angry

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Ndonu101: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
very shameful

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Optional09: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Sharap! angry

Who does that. grin recite praise as your master says it
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Crystalvivi: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
naijapips04:
Awww! This is pathetic and sad in all levels.

Things our parents do for money. I'm very sure if you don't say this, your salaries would be owed for months.

Rochas thunder punish ya papa.
Whetin God go judge plenty
Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by Originaligboman: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
J E S U KRISTI......!
U mean these are not Robots..? Na na na naaaa...! Shame!
Graduates, uncles, mothers, fathers, granpas and grandmas...all fully configured by Rochas to ZOMBIES cos of poverty...?
It's obvious Rochas can never be President of Nigeria..!

And after all these they will still pay them 50% of their 20k salary

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into by obaataaokpaewu: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nonnyflex:

Lol... But lord is still there sha
Lol... He also mentioned king. But the word Emperor was what I really thought he will mention

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi At The Pdp Rally In Sokoto Without SSS Detail(photo) / See The Mammoth Crowd At PDP Campaign Rally In Kogi State / I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.