Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (32593 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by InvertedHammer: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
/
When has killing stopped protests in Nigeria?

Kill members of IPOB...next protest, multitudes show up.
Kill hundreds of almajiri... next protest, thousands show up.

Ideology, beliefs and convictions are hard to terminate.

Those without these attributes scatter at the sound of the first slap, buy data, jump online and start spewing bvllshit about their sophisticated cowardice.

/

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Johnmattee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
i pity those people, what is a corper doing in their midst?
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by IamAtikulate: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
IPOB IPOB IPOB

COME AND SEE HOW TO RUN A STRUGGLE
PHYSICAL STRUGGLE NOT ONLINE CONFUSION
PEOPLE COMMITTED TO DIE IN THE STRUGGLE.
ONE VOICE NO UNNECESSARY ABUSE OF WHOMSOEVER IS NOT IN TUNE WITH YOUR IDEOLOGY.
ORGANISED BRAVERY AFTER MANY LOSSES (Python Parties)
LEADERS LEADING NOT ABANDONING THE STRUGGLE ONLY TO RE APPEAR IN REPUBLIC OF IRAN.

THE LIST GOES ON
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by pahen1991: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
they have protested enough I think the government should proscribe them terrorists. nonsense country

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NASTYNASOSO: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dollarboss93:

You, which one have you done? Coward.... At least IPOB made their point clear, Biafra or restructuring.... You which one have you asked for? Nonsense

HMMMMMMMM

YOU WILL START CLAIMING GRADUATE,SENSE INTELLIGENCE ETC

NONE OF THIS WILL EVER COME EITHER BIAFRA NOR RESTRUCTURING.
ENGAGE ME WITH THE CONSTITUTION.
LIES POLITICIANS USE TO DECEIVE DOCILE DULLARDS LIKE YOU

BESIDES I AM INTELLIGENT
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by IamAtikulate: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
IPOB IPOB IPOB

COME AND SEE HOW TO RUN A STRUGGLE
PHYSICAL STRUGGLE NOT ONLINE CONFUSION
PEOPLE COMMITTED TO DIE IN THE STRUGGLE.
ONE VOICE NO UNNECESSARY ABUSE OF WHOMSOEVER IS NOT IN TUNE WITH YOUR IDEOLOGY.
ORGANISED BRAVERY AFTER MANY LOSSES (Python Parties)
LEADERS LEADING NOT ABANDONING THE STRUGGLE ONLY TO RE APPEAR IN REPUBLIC OF IRAN.

THE LIST GOES ON
Where were you when unarmed IPOB were disarming armed zoo soldiers?

Yorubas should at least launch a civil disobedience not struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NwaliE01: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Peaceful protest in Nigeria whether Lone protest (like that of Obi Ezekwesiri) or Mass protest against the Government is a crime. This Government is trying all they can to take away power from the people and that's why we are having frictions here and there.
People are more powerful that any democratic Government and PMB should be thought if he feign ignorant of this.
Armed Forces should respect the wish of the people and stop using life bullet on armless protesters.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by blowjob: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
GidifeedNews:
Despite Killing some of their members some days ago by the Nigerian troops, Thousands of members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria better known as Shiites storms Abuja to demand the release of the group’s leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, and to protest the killing of Shiites by the Nigerian Army.

Adeyanju Deji was also spotted at the scene fighting for Injustice.

See more photos and details on https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-despite-killing-some-of-their-members-shiites-protest-in-abuja
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by IamAtikulate: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
These Shiite Muslims are terrorist for real and I implore PMB another to release el zakzaky from prison but nothing must happen to him.

How can u claim u wanna form another caliphate, how can u say u want sharia law, how can u be blocking the road for hours because ur sheikh passing.
How can u confront the army when u are told to go take another route for ur protest thereby making u to start throwing stones and pebbles at them.
This is how boko haram and upon started. sad
Anyone who supports them is an enemy of this nation. shocked
Shiites and IPOB that have never killed anybody are terrorists but Herdsmen that have been massacring people are freedom fighters. Yoruba moslems are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Kahujadekadura: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

MUMU SHAME NODE CATCH YOU

ZAZZAKI IS LEFT WITH ONE EYE AND MANY GUNSHOT WOUNDS.THE STRUGGLE HAS DEFINED HI

BRAVE LEADER WHO HAS NEVER EVER ABANDONED THE STRUGGLE

How can u compare a person that has no back up wit d one that gets international back up. I can't denied d fact that Zakzaky is a brave person but bear it in mind for a person that handles international radio, TV and even an embassy to come an stay a day in prison has pay a greater sacrifice than one that controls nothing except his lay faithful. IPOB represent 90% Igbos and we can't afford to loose him but how percent does Shiites group holds in hause land.
D sacrifice a rich man will make to seek hope and trust from a poor man is not d same a poor man will make to seek d same trust from his follow poor man.
Be wise

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by PedroNascimento: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NASTYNASOSO: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Where were you when unarmed IPOB were disarming armed zoo soldiers?

Yorubas should at least launch a civil disobedience not struggle.

HMMMMMMMM

PLEASE SEND ME THE NAME OF THE MOVIE OR SITCOM THAT FEATURED unarmed IPOB were disarming armed zoo soldiers.

THIS BLATANT LIE CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Maket: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:
The Worst Battle to Fight is the Battle against those who are Willing to Die!!

I even Site a Corper Among them!!

Meanwhile why is Deji Adeyanju not at the Fore front? He should be at the Fore Front if He is Serious..

My Bros still likes his Life... he does not want to be a Victim of Accidental discharge!!
wife too
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by bedspread: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Maket:
wife too
hahaha
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by princetom1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
tayebest:

There are some "heavy weight" backing them!

E never heavy reach o... Wait till dollar enter and ammunition comes in... We telling the army and Buhari to use brain now, but he refused, killing them has just make dem bolder.... There are better ways to solve this issues... Don't create terrorist with ur own hand
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by 1x2x3: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

LAZY YOUTH

THEY ARE NOT CALLING FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA.
NEITHER DID THEY DECLARE ANY FAKE REPUBLIC WITHIN A REPUBLIC
THEY ARE REALIST NOT FAKE BRAGGING POLITICAL SLAVES.
THEY ARE SIMPLY INTELLIGENT NOT NOT POMPOUS DULL BRAINS

It's obvious you can't string words without exhibiting the some level of foooolishness. More like you grew up eating slowpoke seeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by 1miccza: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
seborrhic:
Instead of cowing these people, Buhari,as with everything he does,and in continuation of his now renowned crass incompetence,has rather,made these people bolder and gradually becoming radical.
They were said to be fond of blocking roads and highways,prior to Buhari's time.Now they are not just disrupting traffic and other road users,as was the norm prior to 2015,but are now confronting the armed forces.
So what has Buhari achieved with his approach.
Nothing but retrogression in policy and radicalism of the sect=monumental crass incompetence,now being watched on video by a global audience.

Guess what?? I just watched a video of this crass incompetence on CNN Africa and i wasted no time in tagging both the president and his deputy congratulating them specially... Yeye people
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NASTYNASOSO: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
How can u compare a person that has no back up wit d one that gets international back up. I can't denied d fact that Zakzaky is a brave person but bear it in mind for a person that handles international radio, TV and even an embassy to come an stay a day in prison has pay a greater sacrifice than one that controls nothing except his lay faithful. IPOB represent 90% Igbos and we can't afford to loose him but how percent does Shiites group holds in hause land.
D sacrifice a rich man will make to seek hope and trust from a poor man is not d same a poor man will make to seek d same trust from his follow poor man.
Be wise

HMMMMMMMMMM

ODE ARE YOU COMPARING ZAZZAKI WITH THE HUNCH BACK ALBINO AKA KANU
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.
IRAN CAN GO TO WAR BECAUSE OF ZAZZAKI .MASSIVE PROTEST ALL OVER THE SHIA WORLD NOW ONGOING.
WHICH NATION WILL STAND WITH YOUR STUPID SECESSION AGENDA THAT WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT.
GO AND STUDY NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION AND QUIT DECEIVING YOURSELF .
DONT LET THE SENIOR IGNORANT SET BACKS AMONG YOU DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE LESSER SUPER DULL ONES .
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NASTYNASOSO: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
1x2x3:

It's obvious you can't string words without exhibiting the some level of foooolishness. More like you grew up eating slowpoke seeds.

HMMMMMMMMMM

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Taking clues from the ever high moral IPOB grin good one. When will Yoruba people gather the same level of moral to protest against the federal government since after June 12? cheesy cheesy instead they will use the cheapest option(E-chest beatings) cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by 1x2x3: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH

STOP EATING M0RON SEEDS

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by olapluto(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nigerian brand of democracy is self destructive. We like to abuse our institutions but also expect the institutions to perform. The Nigerian army is being provoked, attacked, and ridiculed by people. Yet, they expect same army to somehow be world class.
I watched the video of the other day and I was afraid for our institutions. When people could be so bold to initiate lynching of army personnel unprovoked, all in the name of making a point. Heck, some were even encouraging them to quickly lynch the army before reinforcement come. The army reacted as it should and viola! ebinpanu activists rose up.
Tear gas, rubber bullets, even water canons were some ridiculous suggestions from these brainless eejits. We kill the symbols of our democracy and then use the same democracy for cover. Look at Deji Adeyanju for example. He is freely dishing out fake news online, freely demonstrating and expressing himself without intimidation. The day he crosses the red line, he will fall back to invoke the democracy he's abusing.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by collinsprince: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
GidifeedNews:
Despite Killing some of their members some days ago by the Nigerian troops, Thousands of members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria better known as Shiites storms Abuja to demand the release of the group’s leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, and to protest the killing of Shiites by the Nigerian Army.

Adeyanju Deji was also spotted at the scene fighting for Injustice.

See more photos and details on https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-despite-killing-some-of-their-members-shiites-protest-in-abuja

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by oyebolaidris: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
whose's using this Adeyanju Deji guy? any small thing, he'd jump out against government. maybe he's now a shi'tee member
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by NASTYNASOSO: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
1x2x3:

STOP EATING M0RON SEEDS

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR SOME REAL EDUCATION
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by seunjungle1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
2-1=1!!!

Election is a game of arithmetic

These Shiites were part of those that voted Buhari and El Rufai into government in the last elections.

I remembered it was El Rufai that took Buhari to El Zaky in Kaduna to beg for vote but immediately they got to power they turned against Shiite and their faith. I laugh in Chinese language achua chun gahn unchoooo!!! Will same people vote for Buhari?

Up Atiku!
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by seborrhic: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
1miccza:

Guess what?? I just watched a video of this crass incompetence on CNN Africa and i wasted no time in tagging both the president and his deputy congratulating them specially... Yeye people
I am ironically happy that the world has seen first hand his incompetence and maybe forced to start favoring another person to lead the country from next year.
Britain and US wanted Jonathan to leave and their indirect support of Buhari proved pivotal.
Same should now apply,this time Buhari being the one they should want out.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by IamAtikulate: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

PLEASE SEND ME THE NAME OF THE MOVIE OR SITCOM THAT FEATURED unarmed IPOB were disarming armed zoo soldiers.

THIS BLATANT LIE CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE
Are you new on Nairaland?
It happened more than once. One at Ariaria Int'l Market, another at Uratta by PH road.

The soldier was disarmed at Uratta was later arrested and court-martialed.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Respect55(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why haven't the federal government declared Alligator break dance on them. undecided
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
VaselineCrew:
I don't even know what to think, whether these guys are troublesome or not

What I do like though, is how they all come out enmass to protest.

Imagine if we had 1 million people marching to government houses or aso rock, that would make all these government guys sit up and stop stealing our money

Personally I promise chill pure water & gala during this kind protest, if Nigerians will protest against corruption I will even do more than that self

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by themanderon: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kill kill kill that's the only language these blasted people in government understand. A government of killers. Why not obey the courts and release the man? Since the government has decided to throw away the law and act with impunity these people have also decided to become lawless.
Who looses at the end of the day? Yet they want the same people they are killing to vote for them. Bloody killers.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members by Kahujadekadura: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

ODE ARE YOU COMPARING ZAZZAKI WITH THE HUNCH BACK ALBINO AKA KANU
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.
IRAN CAN GO TO WAR BECAUSE OF ZAZZAKI .MASSIVE PROTEST ALL OVER THE SHIA WORLD NOW ONGOING.
WHICH NATION WILL STAND WITH YOUR STUPID SECESSION AGENDA THAT WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT.
GO AND STUDY NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION AND QUIT DECEIVING YOURSELF .
DONT LET THE SENIOR IGNORANT SET BACKS AMONG YOU DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE LESSER SUPER DULL ONES .
Iran is so strong but ordinary iraq, they can't defect totally. Iran can go to war, yet it didn't send any message to Buhari that his continuous killing of Shiites can prompt Iran to fasten their time they will attack Nigeria. Iran,that one can't count as first three strongest nation in Arab countries talk less of d whole world. There is a "massive" protest all over d world without pictorial evidence.
Odimma, continue wit ur madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' / Senators Protest Fuel, Electricity Hikes / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.