Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57558 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by myke1759(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
@cantell,pls do u knw those guyz who kidnaps ?
pls to tell them to come n kidnap me n will make a deal.
after kidnapping me,they should  demand for 15million, and i will collect 7.5 from d money.
pls tell me ohhhhhh.lol
or can u come come n kidnap me?hehehe
i swear maga go pay.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
thrives in jokes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2010
cantell:

Game freak!
@Mr Ogunjobi(honeric)
How are you holding up, with EFCC on your tail?
Heard comrade lulu's mother was kidnapped.

See your cucumber head, Mr Ibori, i heard your properties in the UK got frozen and you're being chased around? where you dey hide nowadays? EFCC is looking for you oo and you should watch out, you might end up being kidnapped for 200 billion naira ransom.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2010
myke1759:

@cantell,pls do u knw those guyz who kidnaps ?
pls to tell them to come n kidnap me n will make a deal.
after kidnapping me,they should  demand for 15million, and i will collect 7.5 from d money.
pls tell me ohhhhhh.lol
or can u come come n kidnap me?hehehe
i swear maga go pay.
Myke, you're on ur own.
If you want someone to kidnap you, just go to ariaria market in abia state and shout ''i'm worth 8million naira''.
You'll be kidnapped before you know it.
You might probably face one hell of a gunfire cos there might be three or four groups waiting to do the assignment.
honeric01:

See your cucumber head, Mr Ibori, i heard your properties in the UK got frozen and you're being chased around? where you dey hide nowadays? EFCC is looking for you oo and you should watch out, you might end up being kidnapped for 200 billion naira ransom.
Haha. . .he's untouchable.
Ibori's not hiding.
Actually he's in delta state and as i'm speaking to you right now, he's having a hot bath with an edo girl.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
cantell:

assignment.Haha. . .he's untouchable.
Ibori's not hiding.
Actually he's in delta state and as i'm speaking to you right now, he's having a hot bath with an edo girl.

Dreaming, he must be hiding by disguising like a woman grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
cheerful guy smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
no commments undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
not neccesarily
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
wtf,,,,,,, he's now female
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
he?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2010
huh,,,,i'm losT
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
i'm a female undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Once upon a time my e-baby
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
honeric01:

Once upon a time my e-baby
hmm?

@topic
why is that?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
ibkaye:

i'm a female undecided
oh,,,am surry. i never offend a female.
apology accepted
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
no need to apologise lol

@topic
young'n
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
ibkaye:

hmm?

@topic
why is that?

WHy were you disturbing "US" some days back? angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

WHy were you disturbing "US" some days back? angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Lol, oh wow, I thought she was pulling my legs cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Pulling which legs.

We were busy, Very busy infact overbusy self, Was the one communicating with ya in Yoruba
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
ibkaye:

no need to apologise lol

@topic
young'n
awww,.,.,.datz nize
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Pulling which legs.

We were busy, Very busy infact overbusy self, Was the one communicating with ya in Yoruba
overbusy and yet you had time to communicate? grin

@topic
nice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
We had a break in between to catch our breath and get some milkshake from the fridge, Reload battery and fire some more
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

We had a break in between to catch our breath and get some milkshake from the fridge, Reload battery and fire some more
lol riiiight cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
We even invited you to come join us , The more the merrier
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

We even invited you to come join us , The more the merrier
I'm 10 remember  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hmm hmm lipsrsealed angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
honeric01:

Hmm hmm lipsrsealed angry
yes? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
ibkaye:

I'm 10 remember lipsrsealed grin

You can watch and learn but not participate
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

You can watch and learn but not participate
Lol clown cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
Do you wanna participate?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
I'm ok, thanks for the offer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110)

Where Is This Guy Looking ? (photo ) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.