Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates (18306 Views)

APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election / Anambra Guber: INEC Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
neolboy:

The challenges facing APC in Ogun state will also give the PDP an easy ride
No sir,that of apc is better.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by AdesegunSanni89: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dapo Abiodun of APC is our next governor.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Another win for APC. Can't PDP put their house in other. The more they fight, the more they give APC chance instead of change.
but when apc fight,it means getting rid of looters
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by yomi96(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Dapo Abiodun of APC is our next governor.
governor of your village abi, God forbid the lagos cabal will never control ogun state
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by danie09(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
If the status quo remains .dapo abiodun of APC is gonna sweep it all

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by omoakin111: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
APC peeps are masturbating over this news thinking they will have an easy ride, when it just got difficult. Think about it, Kashamu displaced Dapo Abiodun in 2015 senatorial election in Ijebu. Now same Abiodun will have to wrestle power with fellow Ijebu man in PDP for bloc votes in Ijebu axis combined with the Kashamu and Gbenga Daniel popularity the votes there will be split. Amosun is not going with Dapo hence will have a soft spot for nearby yewa man in ADC which coincidentally is GNI that have more popularity and has also been tested at the polls.
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by danie09(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
omoakin111:
APC peeps are masturbating over this news thinking they will have an easy ride, when it just got difficult. Think about it, Kashamu displaced Dapo Abiodun in 2015 senatorial election in Ijebu. Now same Abiodun will have to wrestle power with fellow Ijebu man in PDP for bloc votes in Ijebu axis combined with the Kashamu and Gbenga Daniel popularity the votes there will be split. Amosun is not going with Dapo hence will have a soft spot for nearby yewa man in ADC which coincidentally is GNI that have more popularity and has also been tested at the polls.
if you understand Ogun politics you will understand that dapo abiodun didn't only lose to buruji he lost to GEJ buruji and ladi (baba ijebu's son) ladi's philanthropy works prior to the election was a major factor. He embarked on a massive rural electrification project even as a rep candidate and so he won the people's heart this coupled with the fact there was massive vote buying on election day and the PDP agents paid for all three votes . gej buruji and ladi was what gave buruji the advantage over dapo.
Fast forward to 2018 as we speak ISIAKA of ADC should and would have been the luckiest benefactor of the current issues in APC and PDP at the moment but unfortunately he lacks the required campaign FUNDS.
The yewas are screaming marginalisation and true its their turn but Amosun scuttled their chances with his greed and thirst for the position of godfather at all cost.
Ogun west has the smallest population.
Amsoun's candidate is unpopular even within APC .most of the party faithfuls are not ready to leave APC just because his anointed candidate lost the primaries .
Buruji's candidate is also an unpopular person. The only chance PDP has to win Ogun state is to let settle the issue with ladi and buruji's faction cos separately none of them have enough resources and man power to beat dapo abiodun with the federal might he ll be getting

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by tomakint: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
seunmsg:
With the division in Ogun state chapter of PDP, APC will have a very easy ride despite the challenges surrounding the party primaries.
Comedian always saying funny funny things

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by dyydxx: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
danie09:
if you understand Ogun politics you will understand that dapo abiodun didn't only lose to buruji he lost to GEJ buruji and ladi (baba ijebu's son) ladi's philanthropy works prior to the election was a major factor. He embarked on a massive rural electrification project even as a rep candidate and so he won the people's heart this coupled with the fact there was massive vote buying on election day and the PDP agents paid for all three votes . gej buruji and ladi was what gave buruji the advantage over dapo.
Fast forward to 2018 as we speak ISIAKA of ADC should and would have been the luckiest benefactor of the current issues in APC and PDP at the moment but unfortunately he the required campaign FUNDS.
The yewas are screaming marginalisation and true its their turn but Amosun scuttled their chances with his greed and thirst for the position of godfather at all cost.
Amsoun's candidate is unpopular even within APC .most of the party faithfuls are not ready to leave APC just because his anointed candidate won.
Buruji's candidate is also an unpopular person. The only chance PDP has to win Ogun state is to let setr the issue with ladi and buruji's faction cos separately none of them have enough resources and man power to beat dapo abiodun with the federal might he ll be getting

Chairman you understand Ogun politics wella. We are even hearing Leke shittu is holding the spot for Buruji that it's buruji that is really interested in the gov ticket, have you notice he isn't yet campaigning for senate re-election.Although i dont know how true that is. Ogun west has always been a minority, Dapo will most likely win it

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by PedroNascimento: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by simplycarro: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dapo Abiodun..pick a very strong candidate as deputy from Egba Ake, and the game is over for PDP and other parties.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by ofuonyebi: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
With all these efforts being clearly made by INEC,...tomorrow you will hear some pigs saying inec is biased INEC is evil..

So, inec is only good in Nigeria when you own party or group is winning....useless party supporters and politicians..

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Most likely you never knew APC is more divided in Ogun State

You didn't follow Dapo Abiodun Vs Akinlade

Ibikunle Amosun Vs Oshiomole.

In fact APC Ogun State can currently better be refers to as "Things fall apart"

There is only one APC candidate in Ogun state and he's Dapo Abiodun. Despite the issues from the APC primaries, Amosun is still Ogun central senatorial candidate, he can't work against himself. If I may ask, who is the governorship candidate of Kashamu faction of PDP?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by seanfer(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
danie09:
Fast forward to 2018 as we speak ISIAKA of ADC should and would have been the luckiest benefactor of the current issues in APC and PDP at the moment but unfortunately he lacks the required campaign FUNDS.
Amsoun's candidate is unpopular even within APC .most of the party faithfuls are not ready to leave APC just because his anointed candidate lost the primaries .
Buruji's candidate is also an unpopular person. The only chance PDP has to win Ogun state is to let settle the issue with ladi and buruji's faction cos separately none of them have enough resources and man power to beat dapo abiodun with the federal might he ll be getting

With this Unbiased Analysis i would like to say your are from Ogun Central or West.... Egbado lemi oooo

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by AdesegunSanni89: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:
governor of your village abi, God forbid the lagos cabal will never control ogun state
So na Ijebu-igbo drug cabal you want abi? senseless goat

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by humberjade: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
As it is now...only God knows where d pendulum will swing in 2019...except maybe if d 2 factions in Ogun APC can reach a compromise....GNI would have bn d benefactor of all these divisions, but funds will most likely let him down...but at d end of d day, we are not God who knows d end 4rm d beginning.

May d best man win...hopefully an Ogun West person or a core Ijebu man.
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by seunmsg(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
omoakin111:

You seriously believe APC members in Ogun central will abandon the candidate of their party for ADC? Are you aware Amosun is the senatorial candidate of APC in Ogun central? APC still got federal might and large followership going into the election. PDP is going into the election with serious fractionalization and no federal might. Kashamu might even cut a deal with APC before the election to deliver for the party considering how PDP treated him till date. Dapo Abiodun should start celebrating, the election sure die for him.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by AdesegunSanni89: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
dyydxx:

Chairman you understand Ogun politics wella. We are even hearing Leke shittu is holding the spot for Buruji that it's buruji that is really interested in the gov ticket, have you notice he isn't yet campaigning for senate re-election.Although i dont know how true that is. Ogun west has always been a minority, Dapo will most likely win it
If your claim is true, then congratulations to Dapo Abiodun of APC because Buruji can Never be Ogun State governor. Wetin Adeleke suffer for Osun go be child's play to wetin Buruji go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by dyydxx: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
humberjade:
As it is now...only God knows where d pendulum will swing in 2019...except maybe if d 2 factions in Ogun APC can reach a compromise....GNI would have bn d benefactor of all these divisions, but funds will most likely let him down...but at d end of d day, we are not God who knows d end 4rm d beginning.

May d best man win...hopefully an Ogun West person or a core Ijebu man.

chairman you don dey change tone small small grin grin grin

Dapo ni joor....no shaking
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by yomi96(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
So na Ijebu-igbo drug cabal you want abi? senseless goat
This nitwit seems not to know anything about politics. There is no way, he can win yewa and central.
open your eyes and use your brain next time if you have any!
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by AdesegunSanni89: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:
This nitwit seems not to know anything about politics. There is no way, he can win yewa and central.
So its Buruji's Ijebu candidate that will win Yewa and Central? And how many are Yewa people sef? Abi ema gbo didirin yi!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by Saheed9: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
danie09:
succinct
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by humberjade: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
dyydxx:

chairman you don dey change tone small small grin grin grin

Dapo ni joor....no shaking

Guy!!! Are u a monitoring spirit? grin

But on a more serious note...I still stand by my people to produce d next Gov of Ogun State...if dat fails, i will settle for anyone but Dimeji Bankole and Dapo Abiodun...though it won't change anything...but for what it's worth, i detest that Dapo guy with passion...because to me, he's come to scuttle our chance...guy, you need to visit Yewaland and see how backward and underdeveloped d whole place is...only then will u understand my pain...and with what i have noticed, nobody can develop d place like a true son of d soil.
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by simplycarro: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
yomi96:

He will win central comfortably with any popular egba deputy.

The yewa agenda is solely Amosun project

1 Like

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by dyydxx: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
humberjade:

Guy!!! Are u a monitoring spirit? grin

But on a more serious note...I still stand by my people to produce d next Gov of Ogun State...if dat fails, i will settle for anyone but Dimeji Bankole and Dapo Abiodun...though it won't change anything...but for what it's worth, i detest that Dapo guy with passion...because to me, he's come to scuttle our chance...guy, you need to visit Yewaland and see how backward and underdeveloped d whole place is...only then will u understand my pain...and with what i have noticed, nobody can develop d place like a true son of d soil.

Amosun is the one that scuttled your chance. direct your anger there
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by orebetitus(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
I AM AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT

I am a deligent, dedicated, hard working and honest graduate of Business Administration with over 10 years Sales and Marketing experience. I presently reside in Lagos but ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Any Organization interested in me can get across to me on 08034034069 (WhatsApp or Voice calls).
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by Maket: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let's wait for the other side of the news in less than 24 hrs time.
Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by quickberry(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Double wahala for dedi(dead) body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates by galaxy2020(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thesame way PDP got zamfara, PDP doesn't need to field candidates in Zamfara until after elections ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Was Rigged In Favor Of PDP To Punish Me - Bello Matawalle / Profile Of Justice W.S. Nkanu Onnoghen: Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.