Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (76479 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Eaugusta(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
spiritofthedead:
Ok
Who else noticed that NYSC uniform for this year is fitted unlike the previous ones
Yea and that's because they now fill in their size while filling the form unlike our time

1 Like

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
God bless her amen
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by DeMaestro1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Am not proud of what am doing, but since I have no other option I had to beg rather than committing a crime or something fetish cos I wasn't brought up that way.
I pray no one gets to encounter what am passing through now.
Thank you and God bless. quote author=Hollusilva28 post=72545113]

Kilo n happen gan ni country yii. Any open thread some of you begging for money, but my own question, how do you get subscription money? Let's stop all this.
Don't fire back, I'm not better you likewise, I feel you. No matter how it may hard, God will provide your needs. We are all in this poo hole County together. God will bless our hustle.
Kudos to this lady, Nigeria need someone like her not a slay queen or a prostitute.[/quote]
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by DeMaestro1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Am not proud of what am doing, but since I have no other option I had to beg rather than committing a crime or something fetish cos I wasn't brought up that way.
Thank you and God bless.

JoseVanMoyes:

Oga Everybody is in deep financial poo... Buh we all

are facing it The way we see it and hoping that some day tins would turn around...

please stop making a fool outta ya self...

u r broke Buh u have money to buy Data... if na begging begging u dey, kuku fb go find whity maga...
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by correctguy101(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady who just finished her mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), made name for her self where she served in Cross River state. 

The young lady named Promise Oberiko, made her presence felt during her one-year service in Ogoja area, garnering every available awards, at the end of her service year.

Her most impressive act of humanity was shuttling between Ogoja and Calabar, last month, to bring the plight of the "roaming lunatic family of 5" to the attention of the public and appropriate authorities.

The mentally unstable family, Mr Ben, his wife and three kids are now receiving medical care and undergoing rehabilitation at the Federal Psychiatric Hospital in Calabar, all thanks to the help from the young lady.

Progress Oberiko, had taken to her Facebook page to share the story of the inseparable family of 5 battling mental illness in Ogoja, Cross River State.

According to Oberiko, she always wondered why a whole family would be plagued with insanity. But one of the interesting things she noticed about them was their effective skills of communication.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/promise-oberiko-corper-who-won-multiple-awards-in-cross-river-state.html

There's o lifetime that these ones don't show up.
They always make it known that they've been here before, no matter what.
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Royceey(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
She is a good samaritan.
SHE IS A GOOD NIGERIAN NOT SAMARITAN, PROMOTE YOUR NATIONALITY.
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Carlmax(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
franchasng:
Wow, impressive!!

Is she Igbo, can someone confirm please, let's see what we can do for her....anyone can confirm if she is Igbo

This is great!

She is Urhobo, you can still do something for her.
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by madgoat(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mehn see the way she spread her legs grin
Just wish i could like all the juice coming from that place.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op, her Name is not Promise Oberiko. She is called Progress Oberiko. She is from Sapele but lives in Warri.She is my Facebook friend.

Full blooded Delta pikin.
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
pls i will vote for u nne m instead of lifeless
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by eraankusam07(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
I'am not surprise, she is a person I knew some years back since 2012, at Corpus Christi(catholic Church) Efurung Warri, as an active legion of Mary, That Is her habit(charity) kudos to you pro\pro
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Rockymiles(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2018
even me i so dos people nice one
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2018
madgoat:
Mehn see the way she spread her legs grin
Just wish i could like all the juice coming from that place.
oya go and put your face there
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Tejiriseth(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Good Nigerian actually. She's not from Samaria . .
Johnnyessence:
She is a good samaritan.
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by dohhnutt1(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Ironi:
See how she spread am.
your life!
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by dohhnutt1(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2018
She worth being emulated

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by dohhnutt1(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Good Nigerian actually. She's not from Samaria
what do you mean?
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Royceey:

SHE IS A GOOD NIGERIAN NOT SAMARITAN, PROMOTE YOUR NATIONALITY.
she is a good nigerian and also a good samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by QuinieR(f): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
That first pic na better style ooo grin
For scoring goal bah

Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by tabisegroup(m): 2:54am On Nov 01, 2018
kygo:

for your head una don go 2 rounds abi? lol

Only 2nd? shocked grin ur behind time na grin
Re: Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight by toygod2: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.