Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) (42396 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by jaybenugo: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
A Young Nigerian lady identified as Winnie Jane took to her Facebook handle to celebrate her father for sponsoring her education, IgbereTV reports.

The lady whose father is a sawyer, shared photos of herself in her father’s workshop and revealed that it was through that means he was able to sponsor her from Nursery to University level.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"Memory that can not be wiped. This is where we get our daily bread ,this is also where my school fees came from,right from nursery School to university level chai! Daddy I owe you a lot this was what you went through all this years Just to make sure that I am educated?? oh my God! I thought it was easy not until I handled the machine and my whole being started vibrating immediately then i know that our parents undergo a lot.May God bless our parents"
https://www.facebook.com/100018681511115/posts/725204168112294/?app=fbl

See photos below;

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by jaybenugo: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
More

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Realtord43: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
This is just show off!

That chain saw can injure her cause she doesn't know the technical-know-how on how to operate the machine.

Congratulation to her and GOD bless the dad for been a hardworking man.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2021
If nobi igbo man na who?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by InfernoNig: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Hardworking man, Good bless every father in this forum. Good thing she did not go the way of them slay mama's. Who knows, she looks like an underground slay mama.

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by chatinent: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2021
God bless the man.

The problem is Nigeria is designing a new life for the girl from afresh to start studying job-hunting.

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Is that the reason she is bleaching?

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Liposure: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Salute to all fathers

20 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr.
This girl should shut up joor

Every body get their own story

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
fine girl
make sure u make papa proud by marrying a good husband

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Respect to all the fathers and mothers that went extra mile to provide for their families.

More especially my deepest appreciation to all the children whom no fault of theirs were born into such situations, but worked hard side by side their parents and contributed towards their own education. Either by taking up side hustle, going to help their parents out in their respective small business or even being humble and keeping a level head thereby not bringing unnecessary stress or headache to their already stressed family.

To these children and this wonderful lady, you guys are the real GOAT. Congratulations to you guys and your families.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nazgul: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Forget that man's appearance o, those guys into felling of trees are low key millionaires, cos if you know the hundreds of thousands they sell those planks, you'll understand why he was able to comfortably sponsor his daughter's education.

28 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by ena5four(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Beans O
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by chumome(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice.
Always be proud of ur parents

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Is that the reason she is bleaching?

Whats ur business? Shor shor shor bi eni ti won shepe fun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
it pains me that a father would spend lifetime insuring himself against poverty at old age

yet a child will Hussle to find job,

the parents will depend on them for their livelihood

the child will be unable to take risk because his family depends on him.

he tries not to be fired from her job or the parents may think he is a failure,

their whole life is about proving themselves to their parents and enemies

they become corrupt and will not be able to speak up when they see evil because their family depends on them

that is what poverty cause for us in this country.

how many rich kids eulogize their parents like this?

education for certificate is a useless model

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by TimFisher2: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
undecided

I don’t understand??

Your father or your husband

Anyway congrats to the man!!

More kudos to all the legit men working assiduously to make sure there is food on their family
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Parents are great!
They go through a lot of pains just to nurture and invest in our future.

Blessings to the responsible parents out there.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na dis kind girl deserves Queen's treatment
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fine girl....
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
New trend,,,, for auto employment,,,, if you ask me angry

Guys ehn,,, na after POP I wear only NYSC boots go home sef.

Kudos to our parents.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Agent8706(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make him proud girl! Make him proud.

And may God uplift you so he can enjoy the fruit of his labors before he joins his ancestors.

So touching!
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Sensitivity: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeBetty:
If nobi igbo man na who?
Na only Igbo man dey do that abi
Òdè játijàti

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by aikyg(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice!
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Weldone o...... Patrick Sawyer
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by anonym0us: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
clout chasers, what's all this after NYSC like she's the first or going to be the last? Nigeria celebrate mediocrity, show us what you graduated with, oh nothing I guess..
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by maths1000: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Today I won't believe nairaland things..me and her were on the same platoon 10 cross river state obubra... So please don't believe what you see here on nairaland with all your heart.. Some are fake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) / FUTO Graduate Who Died As A Corper Buried Amidst Tears (photos) / Jemima Osunde Starts NYSC Orientation (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.