Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara (20836 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
ok
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by noeloge82(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is just like where Okada riders give analysis
It could have made sense if you proved a point than proving a motive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
I was waiting to see the point where he said the video was fake but instead a whole lot of nonsense angry angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by paix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:
I gave this piece above to my little niece who is only 8 years, after reading it, she turned to me and said, "Uncle, are children more intelligent than adults"?

She told me that whoever wrote the piece above will not be more that 7 years.
They're fighting tooth and nail to salvage the party's credibility, (if at all they had one) by trying to convince people that the bribery did not take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by vanbonattel: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
paix:
They're fighting tooth and nail to salvage the party's credibility, (if at all they had one) by trying to convince people that the bribery did not take place.

I have never read so much rubbish in one piece.

3 Likes

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Greatman741: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who is Shuaib Gara?? Is he non-partisan? This is an embarrassing piece! So disgusting that you tried to lure your leaders with your story of meeting your “expert” friend! Cheap points! Bring something better please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Dhugal: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
kygo:
This is the most stupid and senseless thing I have read in my entire existence...wtf!
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Ahmeduana(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Trying to change the narratives? Please try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by PropertyCentral: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
100% iberiberism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
this man just shot himself in the foot. instead of totally discrediting the video as fake he never said that but beat about the bush about why the video cannot be used to discredit the Governor. I even half expected him to say the governor was set up with a double. Americans do this a lot for security sake. anyway that's how daft the man is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by PedroNascimento: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley Only a dummy would think the video is fake or doctored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Nymeria247(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dear Op,

The best way to advertise a fool is to allow him to talk so that he'll eliminate all doubts that he is indeed a fool. grin grin grin
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by contigiency(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:
I gave this piece above to my little niece who is only 8 years, after reading it, she turned to me and said, "Uncle, are children more intelligent than adults"?

Look at a very intelligent and professional analysis which will likely be the direction the court will follow to establish the matter, you just threw away all that made you a human being by your reaction. Not that You have a superior aguement on the matter, but because you have so fixated yourself to believing anything from PDP. Well, it's all at your own peril.
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Iampryde(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
The name "shuaib" just sounds dumb to me, you made me waste precious time of my life to read your mastery in stupidity? Why are you bringing shame to you generation? angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Spidermon: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

That assessment also applies to the mod who push

3 Likes

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by madridsta007(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/where-i-fault-ganduje-bribe-video.html

LOL.

Only an unrepentant armed robber will fault that video.

Whoever wrote this is an enemy of Ganduje. When the whole issue is dying down and the zombitic public are moving on to other issues?
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by badblog: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Don't waste your time reading this crap.. it's complete garbage
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by NwaliE01: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wetin concern me with Shuaib's foolishnes.
Let him futher open his mouth to prove and earn his foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Mccullum: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
The day I decided to watch the video clip, by observing it carefully I discovered that it was dubiously fabricated to tarnish the image of Kano state governor and his party.

But I surely know that the truth will be unveil via scrutiny and intelligent analysis of experts in the field of video technicians and operators with psychological backing of the facts.

PDP may try another cunning plan but this video clips is rhetoric not reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by chloride6: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
if Ganduje goes free lets be assured that corruption will NEVER end in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Cantonese: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Islie:

What a shameful article. The writer must be very shameless. When will we ever call a spade a spade? How did this writer expect the man capturing the image to be included? We were told a body camera was used meaning that the focus was on the person concerned directly. Did he expect a selfie? He informed us that he worked with Jafaar under Kwankanso. He is trying to tell us that Kwankwanso is the sponsor since he (the writer) apparently is still attached to Ganduje. Who told him that politicians do not pack monies in their bodies? Where does he expect politicians to conceal stolen money? In his own bank or body? Why do they hide stolen monies in underground in farms? This man is a complete yeye man and shows himself as quite dishonest. He is a pathological liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by kaey10(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
kygo:
This is the most stupid and senseless thing I have read in my entire existence...wtf!
lols....i read dis comment n i knew it was musty even before checking ur moniker

3 Likes

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Witlee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
patogist:
I wasn't the first to comment. All I have to say is today is my brother 21st birthday please LIKE to wish him a happy celebration.

Today is my 21st birthday too bro happy birthday to him

Just tell him his twin has been sighted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by Psoul(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
You mean that motion picture analyst gave this analysis. The analyst must be a big fool.

He said that the media released the video/news in bit instead of throwing it out at the same time. The analyst must be a fool if he said that this is a minus to the authenticity of the video clip. I will also assume that he has a paucity knowledge of how media houses operate.
He should know that the media house is into business, so they have to put their readers in a great suspense which will make them keep buying more of their Newspapers. That is business, it does not in any way make the Clip fake.

He talked of the intention, weda it was blackmail or otherwise. The intention did not invalidate the crime. The question here should be, did he take bribe or not and not asking the motive of the video recorder.
In the case of "Sex for Mark" between a student and the Prof. The lady intentionally went into that call and recorded the call in order to use it to deal with the Prof. Did the motive of that student made the panel to throw away the voice record?

Again, can a governor in Nigeria sit down in his office or in a hotel or any location and be collecting such a huge amount of money in bits and pieces to the extent of raising his inner dress?

The above quote makes me LOL. He is talking as if he was referring to people with integrity and self respect. A Nigerian Governor can eat and dine with pigs so long as money is involved. They are so dirty that they can do anything for money. So what the heel are u talking about?

For Ja’afar to convince people beyond reasonable doubt that his cause was genuine his background and lifestyle have to be subjected to public scrutiny.

Issues like, what is the source of his income, what is his lifestyle would have to be laid bare.

This man is still spewing thrash. Weda Ja'afar is a criminal or a noble man has no serious effect here. The issue is, did the governor took the bribe or not.
So you want to tell me that if a hardened criminal happens to catch another criminal and hands him over to the Police, the Police will set the criminal away because the person that caught him has a questionable background?

I have so many loopholes in the fake analyst's analysis but let me stop so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by kygo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
kaey10:

lols....i read dis comment n i knew it was musty even before checking ur moniker

hahaha,Charles bleep you lmao
Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by NairaMaster1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Islie:

You're saying this because the looter is an APC saint.

If he was a PDP looter your melody will be awesome.

I weep for you people.

Re: Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara by 12345baba(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shuaib garage ur stupid!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege / Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.