Stats: 3,161,050 members, 7,845,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students (10086 Views)

LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students / How Festus Keyamo Allegedly Duped Pakistani Drug Lord $380,000 In Kuje Prison / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students by ayanbaba2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
ohhhh! na so... na now I remember! am among, my 1200 has been "yahood"
God pass him, I know!
Re: Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students by Nelsizzy(m): 1:35am On Oct 31, 2018
chloride6:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can you pay for bursary form?

Just deduct and give me the net balance...

Scam......

So people won't abuse it. Delta State pays students bursary and yet they collect a token for registration. Doesn't sha justify what is happening in Oyo. The government is a proper scam. 419!
Re: Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students by IntellectOzone(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Ajimobi and PolyIbadan Rector are the biggest scam we have in Nigeria institution

Re: Ajimobi Allegedly 'duped' 20,000 Students In Name Of Bursary – Oyo Students by Blackfire(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2018
funmike83:

You are the no 1 insolent youth. That is why d country is not moving forward. Youths like you keep supporting all these old men whisking away our future. How much has ajimobi given you.? When we are all suppose to come together and fight this pole. Just look at wat is happening in lautech and the rest in Oyo state. I shake my head for u

First of all you are a compound fo .ol , here is why...
Did you not vote for him and campaigned like a headless chicken? So whatever comes with the package you accept.

Do you think education is cheap, you have to pay ...if not try ignorance.
With these reasons you can see that you are insolent.
You voted for him thinking he will turn your life to Eldorado . Oponu

Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki / FG Needs To Communicate Whether Subsidy Has Returned Or Not — Obanikoro

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9