Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud (455 Views)

Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" / I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by MANofMEN(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm Yoruba and I'm Proud

I'm Yoruba and I'm proud. When I hear anyone speak my language outside the Southwest, my head swells and I feel that connection to home. It leaves me proud and happy to associate with them. That's who I am.

I'm even prouder when I hear my language outside the shores of Nigeria, just as I am proud to associate with other Nigerians when I hear our world acclaimed Pidgin English. In fact, nothing gives me more joy.

But I'm at my proudest when I see and read Yoruba people do well. It motivates me and that's why I'm proud to associate with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He's Yoruba and has my vote in 2019.

Kolawole Abdulfatai

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by chiefolododo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
you are APC zombie

2 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by Bannylove13: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
You people are trying hard to tribalise 2019 election..

Finally..when the effect backfire..some innocent among you will suffer along.

Okay ..

You people expect Nigerians to vote Osibanjo in 2023.. knowing fully well..
That the administration will be for Yorubas and Yorubas only..

You're just killing every Yoruba man shot to presidency.

We talking Nigeria..you people keep talking Yoruba.

Guess the rest of 350 ethnic group should go and die?

Not funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by mabea: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
You are yoruba and you are a proud tribalist full stop.

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by Odingo1: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tribalistic Afonja on the loose, what of other tribes that will stand under the sun to vote despite the fact that their tribe is neither contesting for President or VP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by dawno2008(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
MANofMEN:
I'm Yoruba and I'm Proud

I'm Yoruba and I'm proud. When I hear anyone speak my language outside the Southwest, my head swells and I feel that connection to home. It leaves me proud and happy to associate with them. That's who I am.

I'm even prouder when I hear my language outside the shores of Nigeria, just as I am proud to associate with other Nigerians when I hear our world acclaimed Pidgin English. In fact, nothing gives me more joy.

But I'm at my proudest when I see and read Yoruba people do well. It motivates me and that's why I'm proud to associate with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He's Yoruba and has my vote in 2019.

Kolawole Abdulfatai

I'm sorry for your life
Governance is not by tribe but by what you can offer or do,
If every region decide to play like you (tribal politics)where do you think we'll all be?
Pls desist from tribal politics and go for what can make the country and yourself grow both material,spiritual,and physically
The world is moving and not ready to wait for Nigeria,and it pains me to see youth come online and make fool of themselves,
Your destiny is your own hand,tell me, are you enjoying like osinbajo's children or do you have same connect and assured future like them
You don't have to blindly support somebody,I did before,and now I'm regretting it,pls learn from other people's mistakes,
You can fool some people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time

SAY NO TO TRIBAL POLITICS

2 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you are not a yoruba, you are missing a lot. Igberaga ni jije ede Yoruba nikan ni a le gbọ nipasẹ Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by dedollarman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yorubas and tribalism

During 2015 when Yorubas voted against
Their southern brothers they claim its not an art
Of tribalism but they voted because the past govt
Has fail when all Nigerians are still enjoying fuel at #87 per litre, 8000 per bag of rice and exchange rate at 200 per dollar I remember buying a clean FORD bus for #600,000 while today the same bus is now #1,800,000 when salary has not changed

Today the same set of people are proving to all Nigerians that their 2015 votes was base on tribalism and are ready to do the same.comes 2019
people are suffering killings every where yet u people are still supporting this GOVT just because of tribalism

Any body blindly supporting this Govt because of tribalism
May this killing and death as a result of the
Govt visit their family after 2019

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by obonujoker(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kayode Abdulfatai....

Yoruba Muslim on the prowl....

We know your gimmicks here... you support Buhari because of religion, not because of Osinbanjo...

You failed already... people are seeing thru you yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Proud by basilo101: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yoruba and narrow tribal interest yet they shout "one Nigeria"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Praise Governor Rotimi Akeredolu For Fulfilling Campaign Promises / Ugwuanyi's Visit To Mike Ejeagha And The Accompanying Brouhaha.... / Atiku Plan: The Details And Specifics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.