Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

I'm Not A Reigning Prophet",...........rev. Anietie Inyanh (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not A Reigning Prophet",...........rev. Anietie Inyanh (photo) (543 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Reigning Prophet",...........rev. Anietie Inyanh (photo) by Tonway(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Prophet of God of the Salvation for the world Chapel, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Rev. Anietie Inyang, has revealed that he is not one of those reigning prophets. Clarifying the congregation of what he meant, Rev. inyang insisted that whatever is reigning today would someday go into obscurity. Rev. inyang further revealed that he in the other hand would always be in circulation, as long as he keeps saying and doing only what God tells him about the people and the nation as a prophet, without adding or deducting to suite certain individuals no matter how highly placed. “I only say what God revealed to me and asked me to say”, Rev. Inyang concluded.

The Amazing and mind boggling experience at Salvation for the world Chapel.

The liturgics music that sends everyone dancing in merriment of adoration, thanksgiving and prayer of warfare, leads to the charged and changed atmosphere at the chapel, including the man of God, who would’ve at this moment changed into a realm that radiates glory on his face. He would then start picking people at random to tell them their problems, practical solutions and sometimes plunging back the entire money he realized from collections, sowing and other means of generating income to the church in to the lives of the extreme needy who came to seek refuge from their creator and anyone that’s in need through several social initiatives.
Experiencing one of such worship and deliverance session recently, the man of God after preaching and leading the people into a tensed session of warfare prayers, doesn’t just declared and make open declaration, he picks you out specifically and tell you succinctly, with such accuracy your problems. He would usually pause to ask you “Is it true?” before proceeding, until your deliverance and reprieve to whatever problem is come. “But always remember to returned with thanksgiving and to live a holy and sanctified life”, the man of God would always stressed.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Prophecy For Nigeria / If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When A Dog Bites Your Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.