Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,082 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... (2599 Views)

8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. / Pedigree Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale...massive Head And Bones / A Must See...2 Super Pedigree Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
I got 3females and 1 male.immediately u see their pix,u are gonna put ur hand inside ur pocket and buy cos they will blow ur mind...oya embrace quality and show love to bobbysaxy..call or whatsapp08155560515...

1 Like

Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2018
love cute dogs...how much are they bro
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by niel63(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Hope it is affordable
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
niel63:
Hope it is affordable
affordable not cheap
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by yemitexcel(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
what's the price
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Call
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Call me when they are 3 months old.
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
Call me when they are 3 months old.
2remaining as at now...I wud have sold all within 48hrs to 72hrs after this advert... there is a rush for them...lol... they can never be available at 3mnths.... thx

1 Like

Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by pawsofdikeje(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
bobbysaxy:
2remaining as at now...I wud have sold all within 48hrs to 72hrs after this advert... there is a rush for them...lol... they can never be available at 3mnths.... thx

Wish the buyers the best.
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by adisabarber(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
pawsofdikeje:

Wish the buyers the best.

1 Like

Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by TrippieRed(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is the male still available? What's your location.
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2018
TrippieRed:
Is the male still available? What's your location.
yea...male still available... call or Whatsapp 08155560515....now now
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Selling
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sa
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by pawsofdikeje(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2018
I think say you go don sell them finish by now. I dey count dia weeks sha
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
I think say you go don sell them finish by now. I dey count dia weeks sha
continue...ur time dey read also
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by pawsofdikeje(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
bobbysaxy:
continue...ur time dey read also

Tick tock. You don sell finish or still available
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by bobbysaxy: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2018
pawsofdikeje:

Tick tock. You don sell finish or still available
all sold... u can see that u are d one dat has wasted ur time...if u stay..at the river bank.watchin the crab eye blinking u will stay long at the river bank..translate it to ur Yoruba,u will get a better interpretation...i don't know why u expect beautiful dogs like that not to go fast...bless
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by pawsofdikeje(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
bobbysaxy:
all sold... u can see that u are d one dat has wasted ur time...if u stay..at the river bank.watchin the crab eye blinking u will stay long at the river bank..translate it to ur Yoruba,u will get a better interpretation...i don't know why u expect beautiful dogs like that not to go fast...bless

Thats what you said above, i hope you wont come back and update thread again or repost picture. Oya, carry your Mikano moto come carry go drink.
Re: These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... by galaxy15(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
bobbysaxy:

I see you get quality dogs for your clients. How much can I get a lahsa apso pup from you?

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Rabbit In The World (weight: 45pounds) / Newly Imported Chow Chow Puppies For Sales / Complete List Of Bible Animals With Scripture References (NLT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.