Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. (2090 Views)

These Boerbeol Pups Will Make You Remove Money From Ur Pocket To Buy... / Pedigree Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale...massive Head And Bones / A Must See...2 Super Pedigree Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
I actually decided not to post any pics or video of some of the funny stuffs these pups do even at their very tender age.
My dam whelped on Monday 29th Nov. 2021... the process was smooth and very well done compared to the ordeal she suffered last year, where she lost 9 out of her 13pups... sad for everyone sha... e pain me wella.
Thank God she had just 9 pup this time and honestly, the coincidence is just what I can't explain. Lost 9, and got 9 this year.

Long story short, these pup are so funny and much more active than what I've ever experienced. They like to sleep, stay on their own, apart from when they are with their mother. If anyone try to carry or touch any of them, na so these small minions go dey shout ooo... until you drop them and they hurriedly crawl back to their mothers bossom.

I hope they all do fine after atleast 7weeks before I set a prices for sale for each.
I have 9 in total, 5 brindles and 4 brown/fawn of which 6 are male and 3 are female.

Here's just some pics of them today cuddling themselves and looking like bush rats grin grin grin

Edit: I will update this thread with more pictures as they keep growing cheesy

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by spinna: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow.. congrats..its so funny my Boerboel bitch also whelped about 2 wks ago .. lost 12 out of 14..i didn't even want to click here because the pain was much ..but you have shown me that im not alone..heres a pic of my 2 survivors.. pls what steps did you take this time for avoiding the deaths

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by Harrykn: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2021
E fine
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
spinna:
Wow.. congrats..its so funny my Boerboel bitch also whelped about 2 wks ago .. lost 12 out of 14..i didn't even want to click here because the pain was much ..but you have shown me that im not alone..heres a pic of my 2 survivors.. pls what steps did you take this time for avoiding the deaths

Ah bro... sorry about your loss mehn.
After the first experience, it was a bit easier for her. But then I was there to monitor her. Some of the pups could have died too but I dey there to help my dog with some of the sacs so the pups don't suffocate.

Also during the pregnancy period, I didn't feed her too much fatty food, I didn't give bones, and I ensures she did not stress or play unnecessarily.
Bottom line is, I think she too gain experience after the first litter. She comported her self well before whelping
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's just now I'm feeding her with with royal canin. When she was pregnant, it was just booster and and some home made foods.. and some supplements (your vet will recommend the best for you)

I bought the small bag 2days after she whelped. And the thing finish, the I bought the bigger bag.

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dog food don expensive pass human being food.
4kg #18,000
15kg #55,000

Bubu government touch every corner of life. cheesy grin
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
The pups will be 5weeks tomorrow Monday the 3rd.
Now open to booking but will be ready for their new homes by 8weeks minimum. I no dey rush sell puppy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzpfmHb8aA8?
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Parents...

1 Like

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
No smiles

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
More

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by adetwin(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zazuu Face .... cool cool cool

How much?
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
adetwin:
Zazuu Face .... cool cool cool

How much?

150k n slightly negotiable.
They are 6weeks now. Shots will be given tomorrow
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by Valwezzy: 12:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Cute.

You don't trim their nails?
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Valwezzy:
Cute.

You don't trim their nails?

It's docked already. I don do am.
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by Cujo007: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
How does one get in touch with you sir
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Cujo007:
How does one get in touch with you sir

O 9 O 3 7 9 1 7 7 SIX 8
Call or WhatsApp.
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 3:32am On Jan 17, 2022
5 male 2 female. brindle and brown/fawn
Their activities level is an another stage.

Given their bloodline, you'll really enjoy a dog that doesn't send you to the vet every time.

Below is the picture of their grand father

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2022
The puppies father too is solid... I posted a video of the mating process. If you scroll up.

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 3:38am On Jan 17, 2022
These puppies will give you joy no doubts.

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by oladiran325: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2022
okay
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by abidugun38: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
okay
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol... which one is okay okay okay.. una dey bored ni.? Abi una just wan spam the thread.?
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sent my cousin to buy a female puppy from him. he delivered !!!!! good communication !!!

1 Like

Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
2 female gone.
6male and 1femal left.

The only thing I can say about my pup is, dem no dey sick or get yeye health issue.
Once you feed them well, show them love, you'll enjoy the dog they'll turn out to be. However you want them.

BTW: my other dog whelped yesterday but unfortunately 6 died. Left with 2.

I use para throway 6pups today. Well, that wan sef dey! Na the life.
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
7 weeks old!
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Them don dey go. One by One.

5 left.
4 massive male.
1 female.

How do you like your BB?

Healthy,
Smart,
Agile,
Active,
Good health history,
Easy to train

That's the pups.

Pup wey dem no born well to poop for their cage sef.
Re: 8weeks Boerbeol Pups Ready for new homes. Get one. by niel63(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
S.A

(1) (Reply)

Both Are Available For Sale 40k Each Non Negotiable / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. / Kiki and Kenya (breaker of chians). The story of an Alsatian and a Rott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.