Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,733 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (38157 Views)

Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Mankosi: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
He get money and u get money too so make una digger am
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Adiwana: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
lonelydora:
Happy home is not by having the most expensive wedding. Some of us who used less than 1 million naira for wedding in the village are happily living in same house in LOVE

It's not by Dubai wedding ooooo.

Here comes the money doesn't buy happiness speech as if people who do not have money are the happiest people on Earth.foh with that bs.smfh

5 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by BOOMnaija(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
AmuDimpka:
When would i see a NIGER DELTA oil magnate or oil dealer or even exploration firm?

Do they lack the mental capacity to go into energy industry

Most are irresponsible, chasing after women and drinking ogogoro from morning till dawn.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by AreaFada2: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
All these arrangee "dynastic" money marriages.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by bookishme: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
I remember their wedding. It was the talk of the town. Ovation magazine dedicated an entire edition to them. An American artiste (cant remember the name now) was brought in by the hubby for a surprise performance.

Marriage is a mystery.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by blowjob: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
VOTE BUHARI..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by PedroNascimento: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
RedRiver:
But your dad is a billionaire too. Give it what it takes if u want to see your kids again. In Naija, fortune and luck favors only the rich.

Money dey pass money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Rumicarter: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
They should stop disturbing us with their nonsense abeg. Abi were we invited for their Stupidly Expensive wedding?
Their fathers can't share Nigeria amongst themselves and the shudren will now be giving us headache on social media again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by PapiFlin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Billionaires dey fight ....Oya make i shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Rumicarter: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
bookishme:
I remember their wedding. It was the talk of the town. Ovation magazine dedicated an entire edition to them. An American artiste (cant remember the name now) was brought in by the hubby for a surprise performance.

Marriage is a mystery.

It was Joe. I remember as well.
Useless, Spoilt, Dumb Children of unfortunate Fathers. They should carry their problem and gan meet them Obasanjo, Saraki, Jonathan, Dangote, Otedola and co that was invited for the wedding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by josiegirl27: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
haba..but she is now.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Carlyscales: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
U de see well so?

After 4kids fa

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Mistadora01(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
Them d carry FINE bring up child
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by liyahwillie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
MR OR MRS FINE bring UR pix make we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by bamideleafolabi: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rahama, a mother who abandoned her kids for close to three years, left them in Minna for Abuja now turns to the court to help her bring the same kids back.
Rahama has a penchant for running to the social media once she feels she has been wronged. After lying in Abuja court that she was married in the registry , refused to obey court orders over custody, she has come again.
Any reasonable mother would eat her pride and look for peaceful solution especially since she packed out of the home voluntarily and not that she was sent packing. Not Rahama
Her latest outburst is interesting and one hopes she is prepared for the worst after accusing the judge of collecting bribe.
Spoilt brat, how did she ever think a judge who she has consistently hold in contempt by ignoring his ruling, perjuring would now twist a case to favour her.
If she is not posting curses to her estranged husband over access to their kids, she is quoting inexistent Quoranic verses to justify her actions, she is blaming others but herself for her inability to live successfully as a married woman.
Her dad, we gathered had told her to let peace reign, no, she wouldn't.
With benefits of hindsight, her threats of blackmail and disgrace in the media which she issued as the marriage collapsed is what she is now living up to.
Nairalanders will recall how each time court bailiff went to her house to effect a ruling by the court that the status quo be maintained, she would always run to Instagram to say Mohammed wanted to kill her..The same judge whose orders she disregarded she ran to for help now. Sorry o. You cannot eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by franchasng: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari should wait until he is voted out in 2019, all those his daughters he used Nigeria's wealth to arrange marriage for and selectively married off to billionaires' sons will pursue his daughters, just a matter of time!

Karma must pay Buhari back in his own evil coin!

Buhari went to Kaduna were his Muslim supporters killed innocent people including a king that went for a peacekeeping meeting, and instead of you to go to Kaduna in a sober mood, you went there jubilating and hanging on the door of an SUV to mock the dead, God is truly merciful angry

This is a president visiting a place his innocent citizens were gruesomely murdered as a result of his failure in securing the lives and properties of his citizens, look at him entering the area in a grand style and people still mention integrity with this cow

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
He resembles his dad.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Afonja007: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
You and buhari son no well ,you people sleep with light 24/7 have security to guard una house na una don fight una wan make we put mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Charly68: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
When two pampered children fight,only court can do separate them ..
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Asour: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
AmuDimpka:
When would i see a NIGER DELTA oil magnate or oil dealer or even exploration firm?

Do they lack the mental capacity to go into energy industry

There are!
Tonye Cole.
Lulu Briggs, Dan etete, and Arthur eze, Jim Ovia, ABC Orjiako and Emeka Offor are some Examples.

The Niger Deltans are not heavily represented generally in Industry and Since the oil Industry, is an Industry— A complex one at that — the same holds true.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by airsaylongcon: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Asour:

There are!
Tonye Cole.
Lulu Briggs, Dan etete, and Arthur eze, Jim Ovia, ABC Orjiako and Emeka Offor are some Examples.

The Niger Deltans are not heavily represented generally in Industry and Since the oil Industry, is an Industry— A complex one at that — the same holds true.

These ones too na Niger Deltans?
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Asour: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
airsaylongcon:

These ones too na Niger Deltans?

I was wrong. you're right. Nonetheless I replace those with:
Tony Ezenna.
Hayford Alile (+) and

Uduimo Itsueli.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by airsaylongcon: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Asour:

I was wrong. you're right. Nonetheless I replace those with:
Tony Ezenna.
Hayford Alile (+) and

Uduimo Itsueli.

Thanks.

I must acknowledge your candour and politeness!!! Something that is scarce to find here. I was expecting a 'combat' of how Abia or Imo is Niger Delta when clearly they aren't just like Edo or Cross River aren't Niger Delta either.

I think Hayford Alile is Itsekiri so u can remove the plus (+) in front of his name. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Asour: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
airsaylongcon:

I must acknowledge your candour and politeness!!! Something that is scarce to find here. I was expecting a 'combat' of how Abia or Imo is Niger Delta when clearly they aren't just like Edo or Cross River aren't Niger Delta either.

I think Hayford Alile is Itsekiri so u can remove the plus (+) in front of his name. Lol

He (Apostle Alile ) passed on recently hence the cross.

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by AmuDimpka: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Asour:

There are!
Tonye Cole.

Arthur Eze , Orjiako are Igbo...Ovia is Ika Igbo and doesn't own oil well Lulu Briggs doesn't at all ...Only Dan etete and he isn't alive

So all the Niger Delta only Dan that it's dead seems like

It's alright

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Asour: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
AmuDimpka:

Arthur Eze , Orjiako are Igbo...Ovia is Ika Igbo and doesn't own oil well Lulu Briggs doesn't at all ...Only Dan etete and he isn't alive

So all the Niger Delta only Dan that it's dead seems like

It's alright

I thought no one 'owns' any oil assets apparently they are all long term Licensees (OMLs/OPLs). I am not an oil industry expert but an easy check should reveal that these guys have been listed as promoters of OPLs/OMLs even though they have interests in other industries.

Mr Dan Etete is very much alive oh!

Funny enough Lulu Briggs' picture greets you first when you access the Monipulo company website.
A generous man, I might add.
cheers.
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by sweetilicious(f): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
lonelydora:
Happy home is not by having the most expensive wedding. Some of us who used less than 1 million naira for wedding in the village are happily living in same house in LOVE

It's not by Dubai wedding ooooo.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Jaqenhghar: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who gives a shít. With hundreds dying almost everyday people are more concenred about their welfare. From what I hear sef she is mannerless and very arrogant
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Azam101: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
That the results of marriage built on connection,Not on the will of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Thunder fire una two

Children of criminals.

If una like make una kill una sef
You dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Azam101: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
bookishme:

Marriage is a mystery.
Joe from America

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) / Emmanuel Nicholas Opens His House In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.