Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room (89065 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Dizzytee: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Facebooker:
Dinos dick dey hungry my toto.

I have issues o. If I never nack dick in one day, na wahala

Hahahahahaha
you can has well see him in your dream avn sex with you, so i advice you go to bed right now with ur pussy wide open
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by yashman: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Imustreturn:
Dino my man cheesy
Contunu to de ride your bicycle ehn...
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Iam sure he has more cars than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates. African mentality shall.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by ikezuora4689(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
One thing I like about this man is that he exposes how terrible the system is and how foolish nigerians are. I would advise anybody here to do everything possible to secure your children's future because they would curse you if they see dino's kids doing better them.
until we start killing this useless,greedy,old politicians we will be where we are fit for the next 100years...Ghana did it and they are moving in the right direction....can u imagine mood house in Ghana having pre-paid metre.... while in Nigerian power holding company are waiting for us to kill cow for them b4 they give us metre....in Nigeria once u are a politician u can buy heaven and earth....common senator representing kogi...a state ravishing in poverty...they can't even pay salary for years now... while someone they sent to represent them is busy riding expensive cars.. mind u formal president of united State Barack Obama have no Royce car...or a very big house in Beverly hills...his living his life like any other citizen.... Bleep up country....my worst regret in life is coming from Nigeria..... useless country and confuse citizen.....make una continue dey hai Sai baba....Atikulate....obilate... while things are getting out of hand..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Imustreturn(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Akaujaa:

Does he know you are his man?

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by AnthonyAk(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
i can also tell you that there are thousands you don't know who they are and dont console yourself they would end the same way because not all of them would. Infact they would use their father's money to oppress your children, bukola saraki comes to mind and so many others. Are you telling me tinubu would not groom his son to become governor one day?

perhaps , i feel no oppression on my end. Cause in front of the real niggas those people popsi na rubbish. i was a conference once , the VP and politicians came with MOPOL and convoys.

Dangote came in an the ovation and respect they gave him was even more than the vice president Sambo. Apparently he came with a chopper that landed on the roof.

In the mist of the real niggas , fake wealth is rubbish so dont let that get you down just dey do ur thing. Sooner or later i find most wealth anywhere is just a front , scratch the surface just a bit and u will be surprised.

The difference between tinibu and his son is that i bet tinubu didnt grow up with wealth so he had to grind and suffer for it. There is nothing like wealth which u suffered for because suffering builds character and determination. his kids wont be half as determined , probably spoilt. I dont know oh but ive seen them alot of times as i said, they are my friends , some are stingy , most are very nice people actually.

Stolen or fraudulent wealth can never last , sooner or later the birds will come for the carcass. Provers 13:22

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by kabasa24: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
The foolish man is happy floating his cars worth millions of naira in his residence where many people in his kogi state could not afford one squel meal .... useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by jesmond3945: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
AnthonyAk:

perhaps , i feel no oppression on my end. Cause in front of the real niggas those people popsi na rubbish. i was a conference once , the VP and politicians came with MOPOL and convoys.

Dangote came in an the ovation and respect they gave him was even more than the vice president Sambo. Apparently he came with a chopper that landed on the roof.

In the mist of the real niggas , fake wealth is rubbish so dont let that get you down just dey do ur thing. Sooner or later i find most wealth anywhere is just a front , scratch the surface just a bit and u will be surprised.

The difference between tinibu and his son is that i bet tinubu didnt grow up with wealth so he had to grind and suffer for it. There is nothing like wealth which u suffered for because suffering builds character and determination. his kids wont be half as determined , probably spoilt. I dont know oh but ive seen them alot of times as i said, they are my friends , some are stingy , most are very nice people actually.

Stolen or fraudulent wealth can never last , sooner or later the birds will come for the carcass. Provers 13:22
yeah i know this but I also gave you a very good and succint example; bukola saraki. Remember his father was a senator and what do we have today, his son is now the senate president. Like I said I dont have problem with politicians but Nigerians who worship these people. Look at what rochas wants to do in imo trying to make his daughter first lady and what of kwankwaso trying to make his daughter the first lady and what of adamawa, aisha buhari trying to make her brother governor and so on. So you see thats the master game plan to use public fund and secure their children's future so that in the future they would lord and rule over our children. Therefore it is our duty to work hard and give our children the best so that they can compete with these guys in all spheres of life and they in turn would be proud of you. However if you dont and dino melaye's son becomes your governor and buys roll royce phantom with public money then your children would hate you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by 10mobile: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Facebooker:
I know ur bj's free but how much's 4 ur air fare?
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
nut come o.. are u a gay? hw u wan nack follow man?

Facebooker:

u need 7 pastors be that
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Slickest(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Virgohills:
in 50years time all this will be worthless
50 is too long
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by joepepsy(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Is either you are male or very ugly female
Facebooker:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by ofwest47(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2018
See the way Dino Melaye has been spending the multi million Naira free money per month he is earning as Nigerian senator. After occupying his entire large compound with the multi million Naira toy cars he called sport cars now decided to carry the new N200 million Naira car into his living room for parking. Just imagine and yet the Nigeria Labor Congress is fighting over the minimum wage issue. What we expected is for the N L C to first fight over the excessive earning of these heavy weight political looters from the senate to the house of reps to state houses of assemblies , the state governors and their so called security votes and other looting spree being attached to political spendings. The outcome of these looting must be made public in all the news media after which their demand for whatever minimum wage they may be looking for will now be made public and be considered
Unfortunately too on the issue of these high political manipulative excessive spendings Nigeria is no more in an era of investigative journalism rather what we have now is political journalism where our media houses both written and audio only dance to the tune of their political sponsors to carry the news reports favorable to them and hate reports on the oppositions.
Gone were the days of real investigative journalism, a case in point was the investigative report by the then news magazine " NEWS WATCH MAGAZINE " which carried out a deep investigative reports on the 20 men including O B J himself involved in the $16 billion U S dollars Obasanjo's defunct power project. One can check the detailed reports on the March 5 ,2005 edition of News Watch magazine and that was then but today the difference is the case it is now an era of political journalism.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by elobrave17: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap gay oshi

How did u know, U get spiritual eyes?
I fear ooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2018
...... And someone or some people we come ad say this guy's haven't eaten from our sweat as Nigerians. Jus imagine
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by AnthonyAk(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
yeah i know this but I also gave you a very good and succint example; bukola saraki. Remember his father was a senator and what do we have today, his son is now the senate president. Like I said I dont have problem with politicians but Nigerians who worship these people. Look at what rochas wants to do in imo trying to make his daughter first lady and what of kwankwaso trying to make his daughter the first lady and what of adamawa, aisha buhari trying to make her brother governor and so on. So you see thats the master game plan to use public fund and secure their children's future so that in the future they would lord and rule over our children. Therefore it is our duty to work hard and give our children the best so that they can compete with these guys in all spheres of life and they in turn would be proud of you. However if you dont and dino melaye's son becomes your governor and buys roll royce phantom with public money then your children would hate you.

i see what ur saying

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Blue3k(m): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2018
At first I would question this but I know the authorities dont care. If FIRS and EFCC ICPC cant find anything who cares. It really shouldnt be that hard to catch some flexing if you're really investigating. If he is dirty be jail.

I'm be fresh as hell if the Feds watching (yeah)
I'm be fresh as hell if the Feds watching (tell 'em)
Drop top, head bopping

2 Chains

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Daboomb: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
One thing I like about this man is that he exposes how terrible the system is and how foolish nigerians are. I would advise anybody here to do everything possible to secure your children's future because they would curse you if they see dino's kids doing better them.

Their foolishnes is legenadary and out of this world!

Just watch them fight each other over this their "Representative" who can buy all these cars with his over #39Million monthly take home (#13Million is approved Basic Pay!) while he cant fight for them over just #30,000 minimum wage.

Seriously, Muumus will always be Muumus.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Daboomb: 2:45am On Oct 31, 2018
ofwest47:
See the way Dino Melaye has been spending the multi million Naira free money per month he is earning as Nigerian senator. After occupying his entire large compound with the multi million Naira toy cars he called sport cars now decided to carry the new N200 million Naira car into his living room for parking. Just imagine and yet the Nigeria Labor Congress is fighting over the minimum wage issue. What we expected is for the N L C to first fight over the excessive earning of these heavy weight political looters from the senate to the house of reps to state houses of assemblies , the state governors and their so called security votes and other looting spree being attached to political spendings. The outcome of these looting must be made public in all the news media after which their demand for whatever minimum wage they may be looking for will now be made public.
Unfortunately too on the issue of these high political manipulative excessive spendings Nigeria is no more in an era of investigative journalism rather what we have now is political journalism where our media houses both written and audio only dance to the tune of their political sponsors to carry the news reports favored to them and hate reports on the oppositions.
Gone were the days real investigative journalism a case in point was the investigative report by the then news magazine " NEWS WATCH MAGAZINE " which carried out a deep investigative reports on the 20 men involved in the $16 billion U S dollars Obasanjo's defunct power project. One can check detailed reports on the March 5 ,2005 edition of News Watch magazine and that was then but today the difference is the case it is now an era of political journalism.

Hmmmmm.........everything has changed for the Worse!
I mean EVERYTHING.

Just look around you.

Back then, there was "lukudi money-rituals" but it was one case in like five years but today, its like twenty five cases everyday!

Back then, such ritual killings were done by diabolical,, evil OLD MEN but today, almost every 16yr old is engaged in Yahoo++ and Money Rituals.

Back then, Cultism is a word you hear and it is within university walls, quietly spoken in muffled voice with specific aim of fighting injustice but TODAY, every street has a Cult-Group and the only thing they engage-in are Rituals, Robbery and R@pe.

Back then, kidnapping was done by the Govt (like that of Umaru Dikko) but today, even Fulani herdsmen have joined in and Evans is shouting marginalisation!
Back then, Farmers slept on their farm and give out their produce to any needy sojourner passing-by but TODAY, Fulani Herdsmen have turned farms into cattle Ranch and kill farmers at will, while the President pretends they are from libya and he has ear infection.

Back then, a Teacher can take a Car loan to buy a Volkswagen or Toyota Corolla but today, even their salary cannot pay their House rent or feed their family!

Back then, if you just finished School Cert, you can teach in the same school you just finished from, while waiting for a break into university or other jobs but TODAY, the Student/Products of our Secondary Schools are so mentally-deficient that a School Cert can bare teach in a Primary school! And this cuts across all levels of our educational system. Imagine a graduate that doesnot know what CCTV means? grin

Back then, we had real, human friends and we all went out in the evening to play football, run races or visit friends in their house but TODAY, everyone is glued to their Phone/Devices such that a family dinner can pass without any member saying a word to other family members! All our friends are "virtual and online", in a place so distant we forget they are just non-existent.

Back then, your Religious leader rode his Bike, from Door-to-Door, asking about the welfare of his flock and helping them where there is a need but TODAY, our Religious leaders are holding forth in Mansions built with looted donations and they are guraded by hefty Secuirty Men and we have to feel form to see them. Some of them only relate to our financial contributions, they dont even know if and where we exist. grin

Back then, if you steal as much as #100, you will be tied to a Drum and publicly executed at Bar Beach but TODAY, word on the street is that "just make sure you steal a big enough amount, because you have to pay the Judges, the Mike Ozekhomes and the Police...and nothing do you, just pray for good health as you enjoy your stolen loot.

Back then, everyone is ashamed to soil their family name and if you steal, your family will literaly disown you but TODAY, our Politicians even win election from inside the Prsion when serving jail terms for embezzlement. Even confirmed looters have become bold enough to become Senate Presidents, Senators, Governors and even President.

Back then, even military Heads of State have respect for our diversity and ensure that positions and appointments are veenly spread and everyone feels inclusive but TODAY, we have a President that thiks and acts like other Nigerians are in this polity to be rules and enslaved by his Fulani Clan.

I tell you, EVERYTHING has CHANGED...for the WORSE.
I hope Nigeria will survive

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Daboomb: 2:53am On Oct 31, 2018
ikezuora4689:
until we start killing this useless,greedy,old politicians we will be where we are fit for the next 100years...Ghana did it and they are moving in the right direction....can u imagine mood house in Ghana having pre-paid metre.... while in Nigerian power holding company are waiting for us to kill cow for them b4 they give us metre....in Nigeria once u are a politician u can buy heaven and earth....common senator representing kogi...a state ravishing in poverty...they can't even pay salary for years now... while someone they sent to represent them is busy riding expensive cars.. mind u formal president of united State Barack Obama have no Royce car...or a very big house in Beverly hills...his living his life like any other citizen.... Bleep up country....my worst regret in life is coming from Nigeria..... useless country and confuse citizen.....make una continue dey hai Sai baba....Atikulate....obilate... while things are getting out of hand..

You, with millions of others, can turn YOUR WORST REGRET.........into YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE in Life.

it was not Nigerians that went to Ghan to "cleanse" their political atmosphere
it was not Nigerians that did it in Greece, italy, United States or the U.K.
It was not a Nigerian that is reviving Russia right now, it was not a Nigerian that started the Tunisian Revolution..

Their CITIZENS did it themselves.
But we Nigerians dont want to fix Nigeria, all we do is RUN AWAY to those countries..... and then we expect that we wont be foreign slaves?
Let us admit it...We Nigerians are SELFISH COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by emperorblog(m): 5:18am On Oct 31, 2018
if uvare still running after politician u are a big fooool
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by olajizz01(m): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Virgohills:
But in 50yrs you mention, I couldn't imaging how worst Nigeria will be with these crop of politicians and Nigerians mentality, very pathetic.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by cadesky(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't know y some of dis so called rich guys pack motor inside living room shocked
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by ikezuora4689(m): 5:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Daboomb:

You, with millions of others, can turn YOUR WORST REGRET.........into YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE in Life.

it was not Nigerians that went to Ghan to "cleanse" their political atmosphere
it was not Nigerians that did it in Greece, italy, United States or the U.K.
It was not a Nigerian that is reviving Russia right now, it was not a Nigerian that started the Tunisian Revolution..

Their CITIZENS did it themselves.
But we Nigerians dont want to fix Nigeria, all we do is RUN AWAY to those countries..... and then we expect that we wont be foreign slaves?
Let us admit it...We Nigerians are SELFISH COWARDS.
seriously I don't knw what is wrong with the youth of this country......every year they keep doing the same thing over and over again...and expecting change....not until we stand up to responsibilities Nigeria can never go forward.... since when I was born. .. Nigeria contribute nothing to my success.... instead every year they will come to my establishment looking for tax...unless country
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by advancepop1(m): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Virgohills:
30 years
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Xkaa(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Thief in ur town people are hungry bad road, you here showing us cars. I think people of kogi state are wise now
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Psoul(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Virgohills:

You said 50years.....do u know what it means to enjoy for 50years? Guy money is sweet. If u have it, flaunt it. If u doesn't flaunt it, u don't have it. QED
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Joyrise: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Senator Dino is a 44 years old senator who represents Kogi West Senatorial district at the 8th National Assembly.

We all know the senator is an ardent car enthusiast and he has a lot of exotic and powerful cars parked in his garage.

Take out your time to read about The Jaw-Dropping Car Collection Of Embattled Senator Dino Melaye here.

The other day, he posed with His Newly Acquired Mercedes G55 Mansory. Today, it’s his Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead peacefully parked in his living room.

He uploaded the picture on his official Instagram account where his 433 thousand followers could admire the luxury car in his luxurious living room.
He captioned it;

God leads and no one can stop him.

Some of the cars owned by the senator include Mercedes Benz S-Class, Ferrari, Polaris Slingshot, Bentley, Porsche Panamera, Lamborghini, Hindustan Ambassador, G Wagon, Prowler, Corvette etc.

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-dawn-parked-senator-dino-melaye-living-room-photo/

This is the type of representation Okun people need. A stupid adult witg no reslonsible brain.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Virgohills:
thats the thing, he go buy new ones..
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by mechanics(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2018
Am not understanding, how will someone park a car in his living room, does it mean the car is not functioning, and how will he service the car and move it outside his living room, he has stolen our hard earned money.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Nezan(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Thief

Must every man of means be a thief?
Where was he investigated and found culpable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.