Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room (88483 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by balingaonline(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2018
abdulaz:
Enjoy my senator.

This is a wake up call to the lazy youths to take back our country from the old hags.

All the youths do is to brag about their worthless certificate and bash themselves online over tribal differences while the corrupt politicians enrich themselves with our national cake.

Dino Na 3rd class him take graduate, that’s if he even graduate sef.

Buhari no even get WAEC grin

As for me, myself and I, I have already liberated myself. Even if fuel is 500 naira per liter tomorrow or 1 dollar equals 1k naira, my American and Canadian magas go always pay for am.
can you please teach me, i want to be liberated too.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Hassan88(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2018
And last last when he dies they will bury him like my father.

Just white wrappers.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by seangy4konji: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nigerian leaders..

Mclaren, rari, role drophead, gwag mansory, Range Rover vogue and many more..

Nigeria leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
He continue to enjoy the money he's embezzled in the legislature right from when he was a Honorable... But what would they say of their conscience in 30-40 years time when they would have grown old and seeing the younger generation taking over?

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
He continue to enjoy the money he's embezzled in the legislature right from when he was a Honorable... But what would they say of their conscience in 30-40 years time when they would have grown old and seeing the younger generation taking over?

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us..... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room by Lanre0: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Display of affluence to millions of people in penury. I am sorry for Kogi state and Nigeria as a whole. It shows we are being ruled by sets of satanic minded people, audacious thieves, cultists & serial killers deceitfully parading as politicians. Obviously, it is high time youths of genuine minds rose up and fight these fools before they finish the country . Ah, I pity Nigerians. By the grace God, the Waterloo of all of you is near. SARAKI'S bulldog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.