Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) (2196 Views)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by zoba88: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
A man has committed suicide by hangingĀ  on a ceiling in Alor,Anambra.It is unclear what led the incident.The news was shared by Chukwudi who wrote...

'A BLACK TUESDAY IN ALOR LONDON
A promising young man INNOMA from Nwose Nzeli family Ezi-Oye Ide village body was found dangling from the ceiling dead this afternoon in their family compound.
WHAT A WORLD AND WHAT A WAY TO DIE!
MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT THE FAMILY AND RELATIVES THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS GREAT GRIEVOUS LOSS'

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by zoba88: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
More

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by forreelinc(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin dey lie for your papa there, you think we can't see his foot resting on the seat

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
The person that snapped that picture is dumb.
He even dey pose. All the best and may the Lord be his muscle
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is there anyone who thinks the way I am thinking that that man is not dead?

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting. Read My Big Girl Dream on the author's blog. See link to Chapter One below:

http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html

Or download on okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
forreelinc:
grin dey lie for your papa there, you think we can't see his foot resting on the seat
you are so stupid you don't even know a dead man when you see one.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

This picture is all shades of wrong.
Unpainted walls,
Half carpets.
Settee converted to a wardrobe.

It will be a miracle for a person not to lose their sanity living under such horrible conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by IamD18: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by falcon01: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
this looks fishy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is a clarion call to all of us seeing this, if we have anybody going through challenges whether physical, financial or spiritual, let's endeavor to keep an eye on them, and if eventually Buhari returns in 2019, put them on 360 degree Surveillance. It is well with Nigeria. Rest in peace Comrade.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by uba1991: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
why didnt he wait till 2019 because many Igbos ll commit suicide in 2019 after buhari is decleared winner
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2018
One thing must kill a man

(1) (Reply)

Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader / Lekki Big Boy Reacts As His Wife Destroys His Properties, Absconds With His Car, / Sars Officers Baptizes Davido's PRO With Slaps For Refusing To Unlock His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.