Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota (3849 Views)

The Bus From Ogba To Ilupeju / How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota / How Can I Get To Ilupeju From Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by mylander(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please kindly guide me on how to get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Ojota Bus Stop. Thanks
Re: How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Very simple.

From Ojoto Bus Stop, just trek until you to get to Coker Road.

And you are there! Lobatan! grin

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting. Read My Big Girl Dream on the author's blog. See link to Chapter One below:

http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html

Or download on okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808
Re: How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by bluejeff(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
mylander:
Please kindly guide me on how to get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Ojota Bus Stop. Thanks

Enter a bus going to Yaba, alight at Obanikoro bus stop, from there, take a keke going to Coker Road.
Re: How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by emmy4lov(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
mylander:

Enter bus to Anthony bus stop, you get Keke napep at town planning (by GTbank at Anthony) to Coker road.

Or you can use the Obanikoro route as described above. Whichever you prefer. Google maps is your friend
Re: How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by mylander(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks all.
Re: How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota by lereinter(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
bluejeff:

Enter a bus going to Yaba, alight at Obanikoro bus stop, from there, take a keke going to Coker Road.

Please from ojota, how do I get to 235 ikorodu Rd, ilupeju Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Trade And Non Trades Men /women Recruitment 2019 / Job Vacancy For A Sales Logistics Assistant At Bosch Africa / 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.