Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja (37503 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should respect court order and release the shite leader immediately.

You mean jubrin the Bad man with evil intention?

No way.

It's shitti vs Suni
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
mjabdulk:
they should be dealt with according to the law of the state.

Sunnis are terrorists. Stop terrorising these guys. How much have you done with the terrorists herdsmen according to the Law?

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Proway: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
sureheaven:
This guy call Saraki has lost his common sense. Who is the government? A number 3 citizen for that matter who is still calling on government. Useless man indeed.

And to all those terrorist who called themselves Shiites Muslims, we’ve had enough terrorist group in Nigeria. We won’t allow u grow wings before we clip them.
Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Igbos and militants aren’t yet curtailed, yet these ones brewing up.

PMB shld not succor to their pressure of releasing their leader who is constituting security threat.
Bukola Saraki is not empowered by the constitution to execute the law. That is president Buhari's responsibility please.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by davillian(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2018
mjabdulk:
they should be dealt with according to the law of the state.
But your president does not respect the laws of the country .
He should be dealt with too for not respecting court orders.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Tomide007: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

nothing seems to b working in dis country.
we are bin punished by God for giving us a lifeless man wit a cow brain as President.
his cabinets are birds of d same feathers.
the new aspirants contesting for d post are same old stories.

GOD PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.
AM TIRED OF DIS E GO BETA SLOGAN DAT NIGERIANS LIKE SAYING.

PLEASE GOD CANADA OR UNITED STATES I WILL MANAGE.

I RATHER BE A GOAT IN D US THAN A LION WITHOUT TERRITORY IN DIS POO COUNTRY.
So you'll rather be a cleaner in the us than to be as rich as dangote in Nigeria? Nice one
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by deafeyez: 4:34am On Oct 31, 2018
tayebest:
Are you not part of the government? Why not hold peace meeting with stakeholders of both parties? undecided

Shiit, na only twitter una sabi preach 'peace' angry

Sir maybe you have forgotten so soon that SARAKI was teargassed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Embee07: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should respect court order and release the shite leader immediately.
u ar just talking on ignorant if only u know how dangerous dis zakzaky use to be u will rather call for him immediate death sentnece instead of campaigning for his rrlease

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

nothing seems to b working in dis country.
we are bin punished by God for giving us a lifeless man wit a cow brain as President.
his cabinets are birds of d same feathers.
the new aspirants contesting for d post are same old stories.

GOD PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.
AM TIRED OF DIS E GO BETA SLOGAN DAT NIGERIANS LIKE SAYING.

PLEASE GOD CANADA OR UNITED STATES I WILL MANAGE.

I RATHER BE A GOAT IN D US THAN A LION WITHOUT TERRITORY IN DIS POO COUNTRY.

May you remain as goat!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Psoul(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki as has reacted to the ongoing protest by shiite in Abuja which as has led to the lost of lifes.

Senator Bukola Saraki took to his tweet page to react to the protest with caption saying...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/bukola-saraki-reacts-to-the-ongoing-protest-happening-in-abuja

We know that you are a Yoruba, but try to write a bit better than u speak.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by michoim(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2018
You think is mere use of word of mouth or through Twitter is what they use to settle this kind of crisis? Or you think nobody want the the path of peace. This Saraki/PDP only operate on cheap and beggarly wisdom that appeals only to those with low little minds...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by akanbiaa(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Sholaco:
Shameless Muslim members......shouting allahukubar...possessing dangerous weapons claiming a peaceful protest. Fools
Shia are not really Muslims they have idols in their shrines they worship.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Joyrise: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki as reacted to the ongoing protest by shiite in Abuja which as led to the lost of lifes.

Senator Bukola Saraki took to his tweet page to react to the protest

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/bukola-saraki-reacts-to-the-ongoing-protest-happening-in-abuja

I guess he is in Dubai talking to his boys from there.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2018
tayebest:
Are you not part of the government? Why not hold peace meeting with stakeholders of both parties? undecided

Will Buhari's army honour the invitation

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Mykellio: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Saraki full of life!

see how he is clamouring for right to life irrespective of your ethnic,tribe or religion

unlike the lifeless that want to snuff every life of Nigerians because he is lifeless!

It is people like you that have made me understand that having an android and data on it doesn't equate with having a functional IQ.

You sit in the comfort of your space and spew hate speeches against the Head of State who physically went to Kaduna to stem the tide from the source. Meeting with stakeholders both, political, religious and traditional leaders. He's the no. 1 man. He went physically.

The no.3 man is in Dubai pursuing his self interest under Atiku tweeting that peace should be restored. The Shiite group on rampage, are they on twitter? Or is it the security agents that will be on twitter to read his tweets?

I shake my head for the calibre of minds that are citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by nayolight(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2018
lathrowinger:
Just wondering why Politicians using Nigerians for Politics. Another terrorist coming up. Chai! What a country..
you might be right this can lead to another organized terrorist group, but the fact remains that this sheiite are more peaceful than the other sects, yes they do protest but they are not terrorist , are you not surprised that buhari don't give a damn about them and that shekau alway insult them in his videos? They may be fighting a just course or they may not be, the truth remains that they are not the threat to national security like buhari and his terrorist group which he prefers to negotiate with in spite of the mayhem they have brought on our nation.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by odomanis: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
tayebest:

Your Bubu does not respect court orders and does not listen to the legislatures. So what else can they do than to let the world hear their stand on Bubu's madness ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Austin234(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2018
[What exactly is your point?

quote author=sureheaven post=72547280]This guy call Saraki has lost his common sense. Who is the government? A number 3 citizen for that matter who is still calling on government. Useless man indeed.

And to all those terrorist who called themselves Shiites Muslims, we’ve had enough terrorist group in Nigeria. We won’t allow u grow wings before we clip them.
Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Igbos and militants aren’t yet curtailed, yet these ones brewing up.

PMB shld not succor to their pressure of releasing their leader who is constituting security threat.
[/quote]
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by farouk2much(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Thats leadership........... Well done SARAKI
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Tonimagnificent: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Tomide007:

So you'll rather be a cleaner in the us than to be as rich as dangote in Nigeria? Nice one

and when will dat happen?
ur father died of poverty
same wit ur grandfather,
yet u feel u still ve a brighter future in dis country.
u might actually make it in Nigeria o, but hw long are u gonna wait
the land is green tho but Canada and US are greener

dats why its called greener pastures.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Tonimagnificent: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2018

May you remain as goat!

then may u remain poor in dis country as a wailer
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Lanre0: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kindly clear yourself firstly of Offa robbery & secondly on your satanic effort at turning Ilorin to human skull depot.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Lanre0: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kindly clear yourself firstly of Offa robbery & secondly on your satanic effort with your marabouts at turning Ilorin to human skull depot.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
I just pray these Shiite group does not degenerate into another terrorist group.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Tomide007: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

and when will dat happen?
ur father died of poverty
same wit ur grandfather,
yet u feel u still ve a brighter future in dis country.
u might actually make it in Nigeria o, but hw long are u gonna wait
the land is green tho but Canada and US are greener

dats why its called greener pastures.
Learn to talk without insults , my grandad is a university prof, my dad is a milliary officer and I own my sales and marketing company. With my years in business have come to notice that the country is full of opportunities though you need to be financially capable before you can tap into it....soo travel out of the country to make your money then come back to the country to invest.....this is what adenuga did.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by Tonimagnificent: 3:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Tomide007:

Learn to talk without insults , my grandad is a university prof, my dad is a milliary officer and I own my sales and marketing company. With my years in business have come to notice that the country is full of opportunities though you need to be financially capable before you can tap into it....soo travel out of the country to make your money then come back to the country to invest.....this is what adenuga did.

thanks for believing in my dreams.
will definitely invest in d country, it has always bin my dream to see dis country grow.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja by ayomilore: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2018
This greedy idiot who is supposed to be at work is in Dubai negotiating for his own share of the government Atiku is yet to form. May God deliver this country from selfish leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.