Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) (36976 Views)

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:40am On May 17
Today, I was immensely touched by the action of an 11-year-old head boy from Corona School in Gbagada, Lagos. The boy named Tolu on his own took the initiative to invite me as Special Guest of Honour to his primary six school graduation ceremony.

I was gladdened by his initiative at such a tender age and was even more astonished and elated interacting with the young lad. When I asked him how he knew me, he said that he had followed my journey during the elections and was inspired by the good things people said about me.

Then, with a curious mind, he asked the question that melted my heart: "What can I do to be a good person like you?" I encouraged him to always embrace honesty, listen to his parents, teachers, and elders; and always do the right thing.

I urged him to study hard and resist the temptation to follow the crowd when it is wrong. In that moment, I envisioned a brighter future for the boy child, and for entire Nigeria, led by young trailblazers like Tolu, who will excel in various fields and bring positive change.

With the best education and a strong moral compass, this young boy and every boy child will rise above their challenges and shine as beacons of hope to shape a better tomorrow for their generation. I am honored to have played a small part in inspiring him, and a lot of children and youths in our nation, to be strong forces for good.

Happy International Day of the Boy Child to every Nigerian boy. The New Nigeria is for you to thrive and shine. -

PO

188 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:40am On May 17
Nice one

The man with an impeccable record. An embodiment of humility. Thank you so much for inspiring the younger generation πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

391 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:40am On May 17
Obidients have a deep bench. The ones coming after 2023 will be more powerful than the current Obidients.

That's why I laugh at 2027 and Baterians.

327 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by southsouthking(m): 9:41am On May 17
Bathieflies will start wailing now.

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:42am On May 17
southsouthking:
Bathieflies will start wailing now.

They can only wail online.

In reality, reasonable NIGERIANs yearn for Obi

From the East to the West to South to the North.

He won In Imo (East)
He won in Lagos (West)
He won in Nassarawa (North)
He won in Delta (South)
He won in Abuja (Federal Capital Territory)

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Racoon(m): 9:45am On May 17
Follow person with a good educational legacy. God has already blessed you boy for knowing and associating with the person with track record. Good products speaks for themselves. Peter Obi has left a lasting impression on this boy and his school.

Let's see who would boldly do likewise with the drug baron that has been forging certificates all his life while graduating from ghost schools.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:49am On May 17
Useless BATeria shege banza group aka every nyama nyama diseases will be wondering why Tolu has to do this grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

See small boy with good brain who refused tribalism.

God bless Obidients all over the world..

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Racoon(m): 9:51am On May 17
Lizzysamuel:
Nice one. The man with an impeccable record. An embodiment of humility. Thank you so much for inspiring the younger generation...
"Then, with a curious mind, he asked the question that melted my heart:Β "What can I do to be a good person like you?"

I encouraged him to always embrace honesty, listen to his parents, teachers, and elders; and always do the right thing. I urged him to study hard and resist the temptation to follow the crowd when it is wrong....."

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by DatNiggaDaz: 9:51am On May 17
grin grin

An 11 yr old recognizes integrity, competence at his age while old men recognizes irreparable damage cum drug addict grin

Name of graduating pupil - Tolu

Age - 11yrs

State - Lagos

Town - Gbagada

School - Corona

I hope they will not go & demolish the school on the pretext it has no building plan or they are polluting the Environment grin grin

Allah will not help jealous, tribalistic creatures Insha Allah

grin grin

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Putindbutt: 10:04am On May 17
Eyah, so Bitter Obi went to collect agbado from an agbadorian boy. By the way, the other little agbadorian boy that mobbed his convoy which he used as his poster boy during the campaign, he don use and dump the boy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Bigboytinz: 10:09am On May 17

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Putindbutt: 10:11am On May 17
Dear people, can you now see why Pastor Reno dey always flog Bitter Obi for his hypocrisy. He quickly updated the pictures of this little boy and gave a long sermon but his meeting he had at night with the structure of criminality, he has not yet updated it, Why?, Mr.Gbajue, Why?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by ElevationD: 10:17am On May 17
Not just the boy did he surprise. He surprised the whole of Corona schools. That was a massive and unforgettable deed. A lasting impression in the heart of the boy and other children; an encouragement to the school. That was one dream come through for the child.

By the way, Corona since 1955, is one of the oldest private schools in Nigeria.

Thank you Mr. Peter Obi.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by SaiOba: 10:29am On May 17
Use and dump, you say ? grin grin grin
Bro, go ask APC National Women Leader the true definition of use and dump.. ROFLOL cheesy grin cheesy
Una go just open mouth dey yarn trash without shame.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/apc-state-women-leaders-accuse-party-national-leadership-of-neglect/

I helped you with a link so that you can wail more grin grin grin

Putindbutt:
Eyah, so Bitter Obi went to collect agbado from an agbadorian boy. By the way, the other little agbadorian boy that mobbed his convoy which he used as his poster boy during the campaign, he don use and dump the boy.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Pussyisgud: 10:37am On May 17
Racoon:
Follow person with a good educational legacy. God has already blessed you boy for knowing and associating with the person with track record. Good products speaks for themselves. Peter Obi has left a lasting impression on this boy and his school.

Let's see who would boldly do likewise with the drug baron that has been forging certificates all his life while graduating from ghost schools.
Which one be ghost schools, kwa?

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Watianoengineer(m): 10:41am On May 17
Jobless man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Tap0lane: 10:57am On May 17
Very true

Lizzysamuel:
Nice one

The man with an impeccable record. An embodiment of humility. Thank you so much for inspiring the younger generation πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by tiswell(m): 11:01am On May 17
Obi is a gentleman and a detrabalized Nigerian.

No SW politician can be so humble

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Nahunger(m): 11:01am On May 17
grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by ExtremeDot: 11:02am On May 17
Obi no wan hear oo.

The race for 2027 is on already.

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02am On May 17
All these money this man is wasting globetrotting should be channeled to feed hungry people in anambra na imo,CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME grin

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by xile: 11:03am On May 17
Rich man pikin invite rich man. No biggies. Baba for come graduation for Sango

12 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Kellie069(m): 11:03am On May 17
Peter obi de everywhere!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by AOB1: 11:04am On May 17
Lamba grin

Obi dey deceive yourself you can never be president

8 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by theophorus(m): 11:04am On May 17
For PR purposes or what?
Well keep doing the visiting, maybe by 2031 it would count.
Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 11:04am On May 17
This one make sense.... If na so e dey do we for no dey vex for am... He should stick with visiting and honoring invites....

Make e leave presidency alone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by oneMalik: 11:05am On May 17
You invited a failure to your graduation...A man who doesn't know what to say or not in public.

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS tolu ... hope this will not have spiritual consequences .

[quote author=Lizzysamuel post=129996370][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by mankan2k7(m): 11:06am On May 17
The man we all missed as president

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Blaze14k: 11:06am On May 17
Putindbutt:
Dear people, can you now see why Pastor Reno dey always flog Bitter Obi for his hypocrisy. He quickly updated the pictures of this little boy and gave a long sermon but his meeting he had at night with the structure of criminality, he has not yet updated it, Why?, Mr.Gbajue, Why?

Seems you need more obi bitters. Your BATeria is too stubborn

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by yemex04(m): 11:06am On May 17
Obi's PR Team are sha trying with this ''arrangee'' invitation & honouring

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:06am On May 17
Putindbutt:

Shurrup.

Na fan they post celebrity.

Obi is a big name. Fans post him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.