Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (37240 Views)

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is another feat Nigerian Doctors have been able to reach. This is putting Nigeria in global recognition among countris that have the required manpower, caacity and resources to carry out such a delicate and sensitive surgery,

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p by eaglechild: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
blackgold2018:
The belly joined type of twins re the easiest to operate upon or separate.Anyways congrats to the surgeons.
Don't make categorical statements on what you have no or half baked knowledge on.
The ease of separation depends on the organs shared by the conjoined twins.
Re: Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p by blackgold2018(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
eaglechild:

Don't make categorical statements on what you have no or half baked knowledge on.
The ease of separation depends on the organs shared by the conjoined twins.
Mr knowledge I'm aware of it n evn a secondary school level education will kno it's not just only the skin is attached.
And again mr knowledge what vital organs(like d lungs, kidney etc) will be located at the belly region?
Re: Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
blackgold2018:
Mr knowledge I'm aware of it n evn a secondary school level education will kno it's not just only the skin is attached.
And again mr knowledge what vital organs(like d lungs, kidney etc) will be located at the belly region?
Hahaha
The "belly" is medically known as the abdomen and it houses the vital visceral organs including the liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas etc.
Re: Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p by blackgold2018(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
eaglechild:

Hahaha
The "belly" is medically known as the abdomen and it houses the vital visceral organs including the liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas etc.
Medically known indeed. who said so?.
Check those joined twins picture again and you'l see is at lower abdomen region.
Mtcheww.. i'l just go borrow my tailors scissors and thread and use my experienced engineering hands to cut/separate dem intestines. grin. Oya I want to sleep no more mention/argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.