Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Great War - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Great War (7217 Views)

The Great Heist (A Page-turny Caper Story). / D.O. Fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Who Tragically Drowned In A River / The Great Tribulation Of John (fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great War by chiefLopes(m): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Geez...... This is more than interesting, kudos bro, pleeaase more updates
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for the mention and update
Really enjoying this
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2018
chiefLopes:
Geez...... This is more than interesting, kudos bro, pleeaase more updates

thanks more coming
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2018
LightQueen:
Thanks for the mention and update
Really enjoying this
thanks ur ''eyeness''
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Whizlight:
thanks ur ''eyeness''
You are welcome your "earness"
Re: The Great War by skubido(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nice wan, isssssa power tinz

Tanks for the update
Re: The Great War by Eyeness: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Whizlight:

thanks ur ''eyeness''
hey
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
cry
LightQueen:
embarassed
LightQueen:
not fair
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Whizlight:
cry embarassed not fair
Was just joking na, oya sorry sweetheart kiss kiss
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eyeness:
hey
Lol
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2018
LightQueen:
Was just joking na, oya sorry sweetheart kiss kiss
i will like to have your facebook username
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
Whizlight:

cool cool
Re: The Great War by Tobennz(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Tank u so much for d update nd d mention.... Merry xmas in arrears, abeg try make e long small
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Richard POV (continued)
Immediately i got the class i recieve sheer from my class mates. I have become popular among my mates in just a hour i left home. It feels so cool to be powerful. Skylar came to hug me and i also receive hand shakes from some guys in the class. I was so happy. As for those goons of Jake i made sure i did not hit them in bad places so as not to damage their bodies. Throughout that day they could not raise their heads because of shame. oh how i love it that way,(their own self don reach). From that day me and Skylar became so close that people thought she was my girlfriend. Well i would love it if their thought was true though*winks*.
Skylar's POV
I was suprised to my elastic limits today. First of all Richard that have been avoiding me like a plague initiating a chat with me, then only Richard taking down all member of the Rovers. Amazing i would say. The most quiet boy in the class is the most strongest. But what baffles me most is why he allowed him self to be bullied all this years without fighting back. The principal got Jake suspended after he found out what happened in the class. His goons are just lucky not to be suspended with him. But i have this feeling that Jake got something on his mind that why he did not call his goons names too.Well when Richard got back to the class the whole class cheered him. The whole class except Jake's goons. I went and hug him immediately he entered and he also got some hand shakes from some of the guys. We became close after that day and people thought we were dating to which i wished it is true. We started coming to school together and going back together (coming with the school bus and strolling home)
1 WEEK LATER
Jake's POV
It has been one week since i got suspended because of that boy, that bastard well i will show him. I left my goons in school so as to monitor his movements and plan how to unleash my wrath on him. No on messes with the Rovers, no one. Well i got to know that he comes to school in the school bus and trek home with skylar. Well i got a plan and a very good one. We will lay wait at them when they are going home then i will have my revenge. Hahahahahahahahahaha

to be continued.

What do you about Jake plan. If he catches them Richard have to show his power which is supossed to be a secret. how will he go about it. suggest please.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Whizlight post=74064094]update here oooooooo
ashatoda
Ofez
Tobennz
ghostwriter
Apollux
Lightqueen
Agbons1
solomonbrown64
punter9
Asemark
sosa993
pabon
Pheezie
immacul6
devilmaycry1
DCTEEJAY008
crazymerv
zelaws
Ayodipths
skubido

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Whizlight:

Did you got it? I modified it after some hours
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2018
LightQueen:

wink
LightQueen:
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2018
LightQueen:
Thanks for the update
u ar wlc sweetheat wink
LightQueen:
Thanks for the update
u ar wlc sweetheat
Re: The Great War by skubido(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Richard will treat Jake fvck up oo, @d power tink he can do it without showing his power..

Tanks for the update
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Whizlight:
why dont u add me @whiz light
I just did. But not sure if that's you
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2018
LightQueen:
I just did. But not sure if that's you

have accepted but not sure if it is you
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Whizlight:
Yeah!! Seen
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2018
Whizlight:
Yeah!! Seen
Re: The Great War by Tobennz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tank u jare. U jst made my day grin
Re: The Great War by immacul6(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2019
omo ur story sweet die,just on point,u are good
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
immacul6:
omo ur story sweet die,just on point,u are good
thanks bro
Re: The Great War by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Weldon bros.
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chapter 3

I had this feeling that we were been followed anywhere but could could trace the stalker. The person is doing a great work i must say. I decided we are going to take the school bus home because of the feeling i was having. I told skylar we are using the school bus today and she just said okay but her facial expression said other wise. Well she didnt say anything i choose not to say anything about it too. Althrough the journey home she didnt say much unlike her. Even when i tried to initiate a chat with her, she will kill it with muttered responds. I got tired and stop talking too. We got to our bus stop and came down but instead of her waiting for me she just continued walking away. I called and told her to wait and she waited. When i asked what is the matter she just said if i didnt have money i should have told her and not did it this way. I became dumpfolded and confused. How could i have forgotten that we had a date immediately after school. No wonder she was acting weird in the bus. I called her but she just told me to get lost. I went home confused, fustrated and depressed. Mom already preparing for work when i got home. She saw my worried face but since she was in a hurry she told me my food is on the table and some money i should use to buy anything i need since she is not returning that night. (Mom is a nurse). On a normal day i will be happy i have the whole house to myself and play my PS to the fullest but i was too depressed to think about that. I had my bath and ate my food which happened to be my favourite, fried rice. While eating an idea struck my mind and plan to do it. I rushed my food, took my wallet and went to the mall to purchase some flowers. I wrote a small apology note and put it in the flower. I got to skylar's gate and pressed the bell and the gate man came outside. As soon as he saw me he told me to come inside but i declined. Giving him the flowers to help give to skylar i went back home hoping to recieve her call.

TBC

** HAPPY NEW YEAR **

2 Likes

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=Whizlight post=74064094]update here oooooooo ashatoda Ofez Tobennz ghostwriter Apollux Lightqueen Agbons1 solomonbrown64 punter9 Asemark sosa993 pabon Pheezie immacul6 devilmaycry1 DCTEEJAY008 crazymerv zelaws Ayodipths skubido CheifLopes
Re: The Great War by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
tanz 4 de update......

buh dis one de short now
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
donaldphilipizu:
tanz 4 de update......

buh dis one de short now
i go try update the remaining part this night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / Twins / Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.