Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Great War - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Great War (7214 Views)

The Great Heist (A Page-turny Caper Story). / D.O. Fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Who Tragically Drowned In A River / The Great Tribulation Of John (fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Great War by whizlight

prologue
In the ancient city of molde the vampire king is sitted with his cabinet member's. He want war againt the werewolves. He was zealious and wanted war. But unknow to them there was a spy among them.
18 years ealier
Susan i have to go now. I really want to stay but if i stay i will get killed. Never give up on us because i won't give up on us. Even though we are suppose to be because we are from different world a wolf and a vampire. But there is no other way to stop this war. With this he ran into the darkness of the night. Susan cried all night for him. She knew she will never love any one esle.
3 month later
Susan's pov
OMG! How am i going to hide this pregnancy. Maybe i should tell my parent. No they will ask of the father and that i will make me bring out the secret. I must run away. Yes that is only out of this. She ran through the night, through the forest to an unknow land were no one knew her. Were supernatural being don't exist.
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please come nd check out this one oh
@devilmaycry1 calciumB3 solomonbrown64 crazymerv
please help me call ur friends oh.
chop alone die alone
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
15 years later
Richard's pov
Mom! Mom! I called as soon as i got home. I was very angry. My classmate called me a bastard at school, saying i should provide my father so as to prove i was not. All i want now was for mom to tell him who he is father.
Susan's pov
I was at the back of the house when i heard my son calling my name. From the voice i saw angry. I got to the sitting room and saw that he was fuming angrily and pacing about. I called his name but he just asked the question i dreaded most, i don't even know the anwser.
Richard's pov
i asked her `where is my father'. She didnt anwser but just slumped into the sofa close by. I asked again `where is he', ''is he dead'', but she didnt anwser. After a few minutes she told me she will tell me after dinner. My face brighten up a little. At least i will get to know him even though it is a little. I went to my room, had my bath and waited for dinner.
Re: The Great War by Ofez: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
nice start...
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2018
The great war(episode 2)
Susan's pov
I saw his face brighten up a little after i said those words. I dont know what to do. Am so confused. I dont know how to tell him the truth that i hav been trying to hide from him. I have not heard of war since i left my home town. I wanted to keep his powers secret from him and from the world. He is the most powerful person on earth. But i now have to release the secret and his powers. I dont know how to tell him that his mom is a vampire and he is a hybrid. I really dont know. Oh help me.
After dinner i went to wacht an indian program. As i was wachting my son came to sit close to me. I knew it was time. I have to be ready first because i was about to open a gate of past emotions. I had to buy enough time for myself so i decided to play with his patient. I asked him why he asked about his father today. He explained to me his ordeal at school today. I laughed after he finished his explanation. He was suprised at my laughter. I was expecting that tho.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Susan's pov (continues)
After putting on my most serious face, i began my painful love story. ''Gotcha. I caugh a beautiful butterfly that was bent on making me lost my way in the forest. Well i have caught it. I turn back and started walking back our farm but when i got to a place i saw a three way and i didnt know the one that lead to our farm. I took the one to my right. I walked a great distance and came face to face with werewolves. I knew i was dead, so i started to pray my last prayer. They took me to their king and he told them to take deep into the forest and kill me. They took me to their prison and after some time three hefty men came and took me away. We got to the place were they were to kill me and they ty me up with a rope. As they were about to kill me some came out of the bush and snapped their necks. He was so fast. I fainted and woke up on a bed.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Susan's pov(continues)
I opened my eyes on a bed. I wonder how I got there. I racked my brain for answers but got none. Then it came back something so fast, neck snapped. OMG am in trouble. But I don't know why he saved my life. Saved my life? I was hungry so I got up from the bed and went out. I got outside in time to see a wolf transform into a man. A handsome man stood up facing me. I covered my eyes Bros he was naked and he ran to the back of the house. When he came back he was putting on something. He apologize and I told him it was OK. I was surprised that my rescuer was a werewolf. He saw the uneasiness in my face and quickly told me he meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by ashatoda: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
okay come and continue
Re: The Great War by Ofez: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Keep it flowing. Nice all thesame...
Re: The Great War by Tobennz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Everywer good ooo, continue abeg, or you d story done end make u sell am for me, so dat i go read everytin, because as i dry here so ehn, i no dey like suspense at all
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Williams POV (continued)
I saw her uneasiness so I told her not to worry. We went back into the house and I asked were she was going and she told me that she was going to look for what to eat. I went to the kitchen to get her something to eat. I scoop some blood from the animals I just killed for her to drink since she is a vampire. I watched as she ate the food and drank the blood as if it was her last meal. well I couldn't blame her because she is very hungry. after the meal she thanked me and took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them. as she was in the kitchen I taught of how to make her see reasons with me, why we have to do what I want us to do. it will be hard but I will try.
Susan's POV
what kind of a captor will save u from death, keep u on a comfortable bed, give u food. I don't know this man but he is my angle right now. I have to thank him for all he have done for me. but isn't thus guy an Angel? I don't know but time will tell. I got inside to thank him but I saw him lost in thought.
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Susan POV
the state at which I saw him made me not to say anything to him till dinner time. I just stayed in my room till he called for dinner. after dinner I cleared the plates and came back to thank him for saving my life. he looked at me intensely before muttering a u are welcome.
William POV
I was confused of what to do as of now. I didn't know what her reaction will be if I tell her about it. my dad saw the war that was coming nothing will be able to stop it except a hybrid. I gather courage and told her about it. I began from my father dream to her rescue and finally why I rescued her. she paid attention to all I said. after I finished she just looked at me and went inside her locking the door.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
please bear with me am typing with small phone.
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Chapter one (continued) Susan POV
So this was it. He just rescued me so that he could make me help create a hybrid, a beast of no comparision. well he should count me out of his fucking plans. I do I even know this is not even a set up by the werewolves king to make a hybrid that will help defeat us. No way I will not yield to this plan. But it seem real thus. He killed those men just to saved me. I like the way he has been treating me since I was rescued by him. And he also looks worried this afternoon. All this aren't just mere coincidence right? Well time will tell.
Williams POV
I have not been so confused all my life. I don't even know what to do now. Bleep! I shouldn't have told her this early. But she asked for it right? I walked up to her room took a deep breath and knocked at the door. After 5 min of knocking and begging she opened the door and let me come in. I knew she was angry and decided to tell her in full detail of everything. My father was a member in the werewolves king cabinet. During the last war he begged for peace between the two parties but was killed by the blood tasty kings. His last wish was that I should not avenge but try my possible best to stop the war as many more people are going to lose their life if I seek for revenge and I might end up hurting my self more. I look up to know if she was listening to me. as if she knows my thought she told me to continue that she was all ears. I continued, after many years of service I became one of the king favourite swordsman. I tried to talk to the king to try and make peace with the vampires. But that only got me banished from the village hence I stay here in this out of the way place. The only way I can honour my father wish is this. please I beg of you help me. You don't know who you will loose if a war breaks out now. maybe your dad or someone dear to you. Please see things from my angle.
Susan POV
He was right in some way. I don't want to loose anyone dear to me especially my parents. Thus made me remember my parents. I even pity them because of the stress they must pass through because of me. I also pity Williams he lost his dad because of this. got banish just to honour his father wish. I agreed to do as he wish on one condition, I get to go back to my parent after it. He agreed without hesitation. we had sex that night and throughout that week. I fell in love with him and I knew he loves me. After 3 weeks he told me it was time I go home. Have even forgotten there was home. I got ready within an hour. He took me to the part I got lost and show me the part to the vampires kingdom. I thanked him and left. I got to the city in no time. As soon as I got to the gate of my house there was a shout of joy coming from my mother and soon our compound was filled with people happy about my return. Later I told how I got lost and how I found my way back. ( ommiting the whole Williams story). I and Williams continued meeting till we were caught by the king guard men they charge after Williams. they took him to the king who only spared him because I told them he saved my life ( omitting the sex and hybrid part). They left after some torture and told him not to come near me again. But we continued meeting till we got caught again this time he ran and I ran after him but he told me to go back. I reluctantly agreed and he ran into the night and that was last I heard about him. If he is dead or alive I no not. That is the end of the story son I said not looking at him.

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2018
update here oooooooo
ashatoda Ofez Tobennz ghostwriter Apollux Lightqueen Agbons1 solomonbrown64 punter9 Asemark sosa993 pabon Pheezie immacul6
devilmaycry1 DCTEEJAY008 crazymerv zelaws Ayodipths subido ChiefLopes RichieBrown
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Yeah! welcome back
Thanks for the update
Re: The Great War by Tobennz(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Tank God oo say u don update, abeg how d post go dey flow na, make we knw.... Kudos to you
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Yeah! welcome back
Thanks for the update
yeah more coming
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Tobennz:
Tank God oo say u don update, abeg how d post go dey flow na, make we knw.... Kudos to you

atleast thrice a week undecided
Tobennz:

atleast thrice a week
Re: The Great War by skubido(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Following
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Chapter 2
Richard's POV
I always suspected that there was something fishy about mom. The way she still young at her age, still strong, fast at doing things and at times doesn't sleep at night. I started suspecting her since a day I wanted to snick out of the house to a night party as if she knows my plan she just remain in the sitting room that night. I went to check on her about six times but her face was still glued to the television. I woke about 2 pm she was still watching the film. Surprisingly when before I woke up in the morning she has already prepared food and even preparing for work. I suspected her that day but couldn't find anything to hold her until now it was still a mystery to me but I understand all this now. Well I doubt that hybrid part because from book I have read and stories I have seen online hybrids are the most powerful beings on the world of the supernatural. I couldn't believe it because I am the world must bullied child. If I am a hybrid were are my powers. As if mom read my mind she told me she had my powers locked up so as to keep me safe still the right time. She told me to follow her outside to the garden. When we got there she drew a circle with a star and told me to stand inside the circle. She began some incantations in some language I don't know but seem to understand every single word she said. She was saying in I release your powers from within a circle. Soon she became faster and my head started spinning faster too before I knew it I let out a great chill scream and bang I fell down to the floor. I woke up the the next morning with some headache. I brush my teeth and had my bath. Something strange was happening to me when I look through my window I saw far even to were my normal eyes can't see and I hear even distance cries too. I could our neighbor and his wife having a hot session this morning*winks*. I don't know what happening again. The body lotion was shaking in my hands and I fell. But instead of it to fall to the ground it was going in slow motion and I caught it before it fell. What the Bleep was happening? Then it came back like I was looked somewhere before. All the memory's came at once. mom speaking some languages and my head spinning and me passing out. I now understand all this now. I now know what I feel. It power. They most all pay.

******Merry Christmas to you all*******

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Whizlight post=74064094]update here oooooooo ashatoda Ofez Tobennz ghostwriter Apollux Lightqueen Agbons1 solomonbrown64 punter9 Asemark sosa993 pabon Pheezie immacul6 devilmaycry1 DCTEEJAY008 crazymerv zelaws Ayodipths skubido
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice update, I also need this power biko, I want to teach someone a lesson cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
LightQueen:
Nice update, I also need this power biko, I want to teach someone a lesson cheesy
Hmmm i will think about it grin
LightQueen:
Hmmm i will think about it
Re: The Great War by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Whizlight:
Hmmm i will think about it grin Hmmm i will think about it
grin
Re: The Great War by skubido(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: The Great War by Tobennz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
God bless u bro, abeg do post new one nd make e long o
Re: The Great War by Pheezie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whizlight:
update here oooooooo ashatoda Ofez Tobennz ghostwriter Apollux Lightqueen Agbons1 solomonbrown64 punter9 Asemark sosa993 pabon Pheezie immacul6 devilmaycry1 DCTEEJAY008 crazymerv zelaws Ayodipths
Thanks for the mention Whizlight. I appreciate. I hope you have something dope for us sha. Reading back to back......
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pheezie:
Thanks for the mention Whizlight. I appreciate. I hope you have something dope for us sha. Reading back to back......
More coming
Re: The Great War by Pheezie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Whizlight:
More coming
Waiting...
Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Chapter 2 (continued)
Richard's POV
I got ready for school and walked to the dinning room. Mom prepared a delicious meal of fried egg and bread. I ate and ran to the bus stop to wait for the school bus. I was waiting for the school bus when I saw her. She was looking beautiful as ever. The girl I was crushing on since I saw her. Skylar Fidel is her name. She came and stand close to me and I was just looking at her. She greeted me good morning and i answered. We got along a little before the bus came and we went to school.
I was searching through my locker when they came. Some bunch of idiots who call themselves the rovers with their leader Jake Brian. He ask for his assignments that he gave me to do. (Well I was the most brilliant boy in my class and also the most bullied). I told him I didnt do it. He laughed and throw a punch at me. I saw coming in slow motion and caught it in mid air. I took hold of his hands and bend it to the back. He screamed in pains and his goons came to his aid. I took them out one by one. I was about to give him a finishing blow when I heard a voice the belongs to only one person the most feared person the all of Rayford high school. The principal. He called us to his office were I explained all that happened to him and he called for witnesses which also said what I said and he suspended Jake for 3 weeks.

to be continued

expecting Christmas gifts oooo *winks*

1 Like

Re: The Great War by Whizlight(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Whizlight post=74064094]update here oooooooo ashatoda Ofez Tobennz ghostwriter Apollux Lightqueen Agbons1 solomonbrown64 punter9 Asemark sosa993 pabon Pheezie immacul6 devilmaycry1 DCTEEJAY008 crazymerv zelaws Ayodipths skibido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.