Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. (2172 Views)

Interesting: The Battle Between Banks And Fintechs Is Just Getting Started / Make Cool Money Posting Pictures And Getting Likes Online / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
We all have that dream life we crave for dearly, Simply making money while you roll on your bed. But you have to know that you have to be willing to put in the work, for just a few years to achieve that dream life, for years to come.

For 80% of people living this life started out with affiliate marketing. Earning figures in affiliate marketing can be as high as 7 figures a month, if you really know what you are doing. A few are very aware of what works in affiliate marketing and are killing it big.

Probably you have heard of Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria and it's something you have not been able to wrap your head around, I mean the real affiliate marketing.

You have heard people telling you how huge they have earned through Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria and you have envied them, you have to understand that they started from somewhere, then when you make some money from it, you re-invest it back into your affiliate marketing business, that’s what brings the big money. You have to be disciplined to accomplish this.
I am going to explain exactly everything you need to start an Affiliate Marketing business, how it works, some existing programs that you can immediately take advantage of and how to go about it like a pro.

Isn't that cool? So let's get started immediately to see exactly how this work.

What Is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate Marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You make your research on a winning product, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale you make. Some of you would ask, how do I get a winning products ?, those are part of the things we would be showing you how to do in our 30 days free online training which is the successful beginners online training, for all those who are interested in really starting an online business and successfully make money with it.

basic things to take note

The basic steps of an affiliate business is quite straight forward.

You first need to sign up to an affiliate program online. Then you need to find a good product/service you like and can promote, products that are good quality and gives results,

Next is to Promote it to your audience and, earn a profit or commission from the product owner for every sale you make.

Affiliate Marketing has four core players: the Merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’), the Network (that lists the offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payouts), the Publisher (also known as ‘the Affiliate’), and the Customer.

Merchant:
This is the owner or the creator of the product/service. This could be any product ranging from physical products like (Jewelry) or even digital products (eBook). Anyone offering a product online for sales is a Merchant and most serious Merchants will likely be open to getting Affiliates on his blog or website.

Publisher:
This is someone always called an Affiliate, he simply takes a product link from a merchant and promotes it to his own audience, thereby sending traffic (Leads) to the Merchant's website - to make sales and earn commission/profits.

Network:
This is a platform where both Merchants and Affiliates co-exist. Merchants sign up to list all their products in their affiliate program and Affiliates see these, pick up offers appealing to them. These platforms always stand as a third-party between the Merchant and Affiliate especially with ensuring due payments and satisfaction of both parties.

Customer:
Anyone who makes a purchase from the Merchant through the Affiliate is known to be a Customer. I always call them the most important party because, without them, there aren't any commission or revenue to be made.

Therefore to become an affiliate you need two very important things.

1. Multiple quality products
2. Qualified audiences who will eventuality buy your products. There is are steps to take to starting an affiliate Business that can generate an active income.

Don't do things the wrong way, that why we want you to learn hard, work hard and then spend hard before the end of this year.
If you are ready to venture into starting an online business we are training people on how to start an online business in our beginners Success training. You can con tact me via WhatsApp in the signature below.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Aji2012: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
I need more knowledge about it
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Aji2012:
I need more knowledge about it
Alright, we will add you to the group soon, so watch out.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by kind82(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by originals1(m): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Please add me to the group, i really need this tutorial... 0 9 0 6 6 4 9 6 0 2
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by OTENABOBC1(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
0 8 1 3 8 0 6 4 3 5 0 I'll I'll be fascinated to learn real facts that are relevant and can be implemented right away.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2018
kind82:
You would be added to the training group
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2018
originals1:
Please add me to the group, i really need this tutorial... 0 9 0 6 6 4 9 6 0 2
You would be added to the training group as soon as possible
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2018
OTENABOBC1:
0 8 1 3 8 0 6 4 3 5 0 I'll I'll be fascinated to learn real facts that are relevant and can be implemented right away.
You would be added, and sure you would be shown methods that are working and i really hope you start putting them to good use. Because having alot of information and not applying them is a wastage of information.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good evening everyone, We would be showing you how to start your online business, drop your numbers to be added to the whatsapp group, its completely free.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Drealtalker: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is actually nice , affiliate cool well for those that have blogs thed agree that affiliate is a bit easier when you have a blog.
But I have compiled a detailed Article on not just affiliate but making money specifically in Nigeria HERE
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Postboiswag(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by patinno8: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have accounts on clickbank and warriorplus but not making sales. So i need how to get right audience 08062542681
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by henrymidas: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Postboiswag:
You would be added to the training group. You can also tell a friend, because its totally free.....30 days free training.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
patinno8:
I have accounts on clickbank and warriorplus but not making sales. So i need how to get right audience 08062542681
We would be showing you how to go about that in the 30 days free training , you are fully covered wink
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mergeplanet:
You would be added to the training group. You can also tell a friend, because its totally free.....30 days free training.
i have clickbank but no sel l 07011742699; are u in Anambra?
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
henrymidas:
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
joyyss:
We are in Lagos, we would be able to help you from here, don't worry smiley
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
joyyss:
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by analyst2000(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
I am interested in acquiring the skills and knowledge in Affiliate Marketing. Please add me to your group - 080 2858 2766
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
analyst2000:
I am interested in acquiring the skills and knowledge in Affiliate Marketing. Please add me to your group - 080 2858 2766
You would be added to the training group, you can also tell a friend too.....Its completely free, he or she would be grateful to you for telling them about the free training.
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by invincible4(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
09071487882 I hope to finally earn as a publisher
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Ademola121(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please add me to the training also 08063023312 demoler22@yahoo.com
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by fatsonm: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
invincible4:
I hope to finally earn as a publisher
You would earn as a publisher, if you take the free 30 days online training seriously and put the information we would be giving you to good use
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ademola121:
Please add me to the training also 08063023312 demoler22@yahoo.com
You didn't tell us what you would be expecting from the training
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
fatsonm:
You didn't tell us what you would be expecting from the training
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by shady2royce(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm interested add me 07036692161
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Ataime16(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
shady2royce:
I'm interested add me 07036692161
You would be added , you didn't answer our question, what are you expecting to get from the training.....what are your expectations
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Brownish24(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Add me,08072846783
Re: Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Brownish24:
Add me,08072846783
You would be added , you didn't answer our question, what are you expecting to get from the training.....what are your expectations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Advertising In The Pioneer Newspaper / People Have Benefited From Nairaland,how Does Seun Make Money From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.