Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season (2686 Views)

Poll: Who Is This Season's Footballer Of The Year?

Ronaldo: 68% (17 votes)
Drogba: 20% (5 votes)
Totti: 4% (1 vote)
Daniel Alves: 0% (0 votes)
Stephen Gerrad: 8% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Glo/caf Awards: Africa Awaits Top 3 Contenders For Footballer Of The Year Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by Vieira(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2007
That Kay own too much, I don tire for the guy!!

I dey play am next Friday and anyhow I no win it's over!

I fit end up 3rd self!!

But if na fantasy football I dey try for that one too o!

I go post screenshot very soon.
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by kellorah: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
Chelsea fan giving it up for ronaldo
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by Vieira(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2007
Fantasy Footie

Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by Christino(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ Viera, Chei, that league wey u dey play been too hard for me jare, e be like say i dey dere sef, i go go look for my password again, but see d one wey be my favourite:

Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by Christino(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2007
This is what my team looks like (mind you i have 2 teams on there, the other one, Penthome FC was ruined by injuries to Cahill, Henry,Cech, Terry and Johnson grin)

Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by Vieira(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2007
LOL!

Half your team dey my side as well o!

But you like Naija players well well o!

I have recently bought ObaFemi and have had Yobo for awhile, now I have added Agbohalor abi how dey dem spell am, the guy at Villa.
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 4Play(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2007
@Vieira

Kay go discipline somebody on April the 20th grin The man go do someone wetin Man Utd do Roma recently grin
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by mukina2: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
sharrap 5play grin post ur own .i have been waiting for it since yesterday grin

Viera will beat kay wink
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 9ja4eva: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2007
Manchester United
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by akinwunmi(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2007
@Muki
you n ur big mouth uh.u go enter am one day ooooooo grin grin

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 4Play(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
Staff and agencies
Monday April 16, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

Manchester United have dominated the Premiership for most of the season and today three of their players - Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes - were also named on the shortlist for the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award.

Last year's winner Steven Gerrard, Chelsea striker Didier Drogba and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas complete the list of six contenders for the award, which will be presented on April 22.

[url]http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2058340,00.html[/url]
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 9ja4eva: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2007
Terry thinks Ronaldo should clinch it.
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 4Play(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
A video clip of the most in form footballer in the [url=http://www./relevance/search/Cristiano%2BRonaldo/video/xcs86_the-best-of-cristiano-ronaldo]world-http://www./relevance/search/Cristiano%2BRonaldo/video/xcs86_the-best-of-cristiano-ronaldo[/url]
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 9ja4eva: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2007
Cant stop loving the guy.Hes far better than Drogba
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by kitaun(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2007
And they play same roles? Tell me which striker has outperformed DD?
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 9ja4eva: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2007
Dey dnt play same role.
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by kitaun(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2007
So what explains "ur Divinho being far beta than Drug-bar"?
Re: Nominations For Footballer Of The Season And Muppet Of The Season by 9ja4eva: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2007
lol

Yu shld know better as a football fan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Lionel Messi And Critiano Ronaldo From The 2019 UEFA Award / Sports / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.