Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Trey Songz Dedication - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Dedication (3077 Views)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
I seriously don't see what others see in this dude.
it seems like I'm the only one too, everyone seems to love him. 
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
LOL! I knew someone would say that. There are people with your same perspective in every category of life. It's understandable. Not everyone is going to have the same eye and interest.

I'd say I just like that he is original. He has a close relationship with his mother and has so much respect for women because of that. He isn't trying so hard to attract a false crowd from emulating someone he isn't. He has that swag.

He also has a nice singing voice. I like him more than I like his songs. I hardly even listen to his music, just know who Trey Songz is.
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
DezVienna:

LOL! I knew someone would say that. There are people with your same perspective in every category of life. It's understandable. Not everyone is going to have the same eye and interest.

I'd say I just like that he is original. He has a close relationship with his mother and has so much respect for women because of that. He isn't trying so hard to attract a false crowd from emulating someone he isn't. He has that swag.

He also has a nice singing voice. I like him more than I like his songs. I hardly even listen to his music, just know who Trey Songz is.
I know.
&
I see your point.
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ain't he? He's my young R-Kelly, besides more handsome, R-Kelly is just overall sexy. . . . to me.
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
DezVienna:

Ain't he?  He's my young R-Kelly, besides more handsome, R-Kelly is just overall sexy. . . . to me.
eww R-Kelly?

Gurl, nah. . . .aint nuttin' sexy 'bout dem braids R-Kelly got going on. . . .and he got some weird facial bones  tongue
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

eww R-Kelly?

Gurl, nah. . . .aint nuttin' sexy 'bout dem braids R-Kelly got going on. . . .and he got some weird facial bones tongue
Well sexy doesn't mean perfect; sexy is a personal term for an appeal that turns one on. It doesn't have to turn ytou on, that's why I said. . . . . "To Me".
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by MissyB1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
I so love his ''Neighbors know my name''. cheesy
On a good day, in the right mood . . . . that song is a killer, for me. wink
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by chiogo(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
Trey baby! smiley

@Gators, I know, he's nasty!! lol I love almost every song on the album.

@DezVienna, I feel you on that R-Kelly thing, you can definitely hear the R-Kelly in that "Neighbors know my name" song. R-kelly was sexy in his prime, still sexy, I suppose but he's too old now. grin I love that picture of him, used to be my profile pic like years ago. haha
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by gerri(f): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2010
WHAT! R-kelly is a pedo- he only likes girls who are under 14 YRS OLD.
Trey songz on the other hand is one sexy hot young man who give it to you all night. Trust me!!! wink
Re: Trey Songz Dedication by DezVienna(f): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
chiogo:

Trey baby! smiley

@Gators, I know, he's nasty!! lol I love almost every song on the album.

@DezVienna, I feel you on that R-Kelly thing, you can definitely hear the R-Kelly in that "Neighbors know my name" song. R-kelly was sexy in his prime, still sexy, I suppose but he's too old now. grin I love that picture of him, used to be my profile pic like years ago. haha
Yeah, I guess he was a little sexier while in his prime, but see. . . I have a thing for older gentlemen. I don't consider him old, either. I think he's all grown up now (smiles), but not old, at least for me, but can see your point.

R. Kelly's like it his early 40's. . . actually 43 to be exact as of January 8th. My husband is 41, and I'm 26. . . so we have two perspectives of old, see? cool

~~Gerri,

I know, since that tape of him sexing young girls, I've looked at him a little differently, too. The only thing is, if you really think about it. . . . . . . he ain't no different from many other men his age. I always see grown a$$ men breaking their necks for young girls. When I was 16yrs old, I had a boyfriend that was 32. . . men are perverts sometimes. It's a fetish for them.

Anyway. . . this is about Trey Songz. Trey Songz will be 26 this coming November. He's a year younger than me.

(1) (Reply)

See What Pete Edochie And Halima Abubakar Used To Look Like / Annie Idibia's Outfit To Her Birthday Dinner Last Night:Hit Or Miss?(photo) / Join The Best Whatsapp Group Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.