Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans (1213 Views)

American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Mid term Elections of the World's Most Powerful Nation the United States of America is here with us...

Having Followed Events in the USA since the Divine Appointment of President Donald Trump, and the Massive Revolution he has made that has Made the United States of a America a Joy to behold, I hereby offer My Prayers ...

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, The Creator and Owner of The Heaven and Earth.. I Worship your Lordship in the Affairs of Earth...

Only You LORD GOD Made President Donald Trump The President of The USA.. the World is in still in Shock if that Event..

MY MASTER, KING AND MAKER I Ask From my Heart that you Give the Republicans a Clean Sweep of the Mid-Term Elections, both for the House of Representatives and The that of the Senators...

LORD LET YOUR HAND SWEEP through the Earth in these Last days...

We Nullify all the tactics of the Demonic Democrats, their vices, Spirtually and physically In The Name of JESUS..

Preserve and Protect President Trump , V.p pence, their teams and family members...

We See and feel your Hands in the New born America...

BLESSED be Thy Name O LORD!!

In your Mercy, Remember Nigeria in our Coming Elections and Give is A Trump!!

We Call It DONE IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN

GOD BLESS THE USA
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Aaronsrod: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
In Jesus name we pray for His Blood to cover His servant Donald Trump.

We pray Donald Trump will crush and destroy Christ enemies.

Death to the feminist, gays and minorities and enemies of Israel.

May Trump forever rule at Gods right hand on a throne of their skulls surrounded by a lake of their children's blood.

Selah!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
This Op is really funny how will your prayers translate to votes?The democrats are going to win big in the midterms
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Omololu001: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Even though I like drump, the Democrat may likely have the upper hand.
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Aaronsrod: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
The Democrats will fail. Trump shall rule as the Lords anointed.

The blood of the sinners shall cover the land.

It is well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Aaronsrod:
The Democrats will fail. Trump shall rule as the Lords anointed.

The blood of the sinners shall cover the land.

It is well.
Look at your comments, always talking death and blood and u call urself a Christian...mtcheww
Is Trump righteous? Are there no sinners in his cabinet?
Majority of those in his cabinet may either be closeted gays, lesbians, feminists, etc.

Just imagine what you wrote up there, death to feminist... I'll assume you are joking.

Stop being an extremist, there's no difference between ur comments and those of Boko Haram.

How Trump's triumph will determine the growth or decadence of ur country is another thing I can't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
This Op is really funny how will your prayers translate to votes?The democrats are going to win big in the midterms
[/s]
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]

You need not strike it dear cheesy
The dems would win big tongue tongue
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You need not strike it dear cheesy
The dems would win big tongue tongue
You very wrong Dear... it's RED FLAG ALLOVER!
Hope u are awake!! Results are trickling in already!!
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Look at your comments, always talking death and blood and u call urself a Christian...mtcheww
Is Trump righteous? Are there no sinners in his cabinet?
Majority of those in his cabinet may either be closeted gays, lesbians, feminists, etc.

Just imagine what you wrote up there, death to feminist... I'll assume you are joking.

Stop being an extremist, there's no difference between ur comments and those of Boko Haram.

How Trump's triumph will determine the growth or decadence of ur country is another thing I can't understand.

Trump Victory will positively affect The Nigerian Elections I assure u.. would also positively affect the Nigerian Economy!!

1 Like

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
You very wrong Dear... it's RED FLAG ALLOVER!
Hope u are awake!! Results are trickling in already!!

The democrats are set to take the house.
Senate many predicted it would go republican.
Waiting for other election results.
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by KanwuliaExtra: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Prayer without works . . . .
American politics SWEEEEEEEET die!!! cheesy
Unlike SHYTE HOLE POLITICS!

See WOMEN swinging the political pendulum in America!
Chai!!!

No rigging! cheesy

Nigeria! See ya life! cry
CHRISTO-SHARIA SHYTEHOLE!!!!l

*see as my TV fine. . . . over 10 years and still looking SHARP!*

2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by MrMystrO(m): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
The Mid term Elections of the World's Most Powerful Nation the United States of America is here with us...

Having Followed Events in the USA since the Divine Appointment of President Donald Trump, and the Massive Revolution he has made that has Made the United States of a America a Joy to behold, I hereby offer My Prayers ...

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, The Creator and Owner of The Heaven and Earth.. I Worship your Lordship in the Affairs of Earth...

Only You LORD GOD Made President Donald Trump The President of The USA.. the World is in still in Shock if that Event..

MY MASTER, KING AND MAKER I Ask From my Heart that you Give the Republicans a Clean Sweep of the Mid-Term Elections, both for the House of Representatives and The that of the Senators...

LORD LET YOUR HAND SWEEP through the Earth in these Last days...

We Nullify all the tactics of the Demonic Democrats, their vices, Spirtually and physically In The Name of JESUS..

Preserve and Protect President Trump , V.p pence, their teams and family members...

We See and feel your Hands in the New born America...

BLESSED be Thy Name O LORD!!

In your Mercy, Remember Nigeria in our Coming Elections and Give is A Trump!!

We Call It DONE IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN

GOD BLESS THE USA
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Remember me?? Here you go with the meme i was telling you the other time.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Remember me?? Here you go with the meme i was telling you the other time.... grin
You wicked ooo cheesy

The man done learn say nor be prayer dey win election. grin
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by yahoodotcom: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by the senate.
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

How do u Mean??

Great Elections!

The Upper House is Sealed!

Not a bad number in the lower house!
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by yahoodotcom: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Take this!Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by

1 Like

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by yahoodotcom: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Omololu001:
Even though I like drump, the Democrat may likely have the upper hand.
Never! Jus the house.
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by yahoodotcom: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is this big?
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You wicked ooo cheesy

The man done learn say nor be prayer dey win election. grin
Madam are you following the Elections?

The Reds have the Upper Sealed?

Florida and Texas very key states are taken and u consoling yourself!!

Pele Ooo

Donald Trump is a Record Breaker!!

We celebrate the victory of the SENATE!!
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by MrMystrO(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

How do u Mean??

Great Elections!

The Upper House is Sealed!

Not a bad number in the lower house!

The upper house was NEVER the problem oga, it was never in question that they would return it as only a few seats were contested there. The lower house has always been the problem of the Republicans, knowing that if the loose it, the dems would have the Power to block the president's legislative agenda thereby seriously Truncating the power of the Republicans.

Look i like Trump also, but accept it, this is a major blow for a president who has made attacking the democrats a solid foundation of his presidency. it's gonna be funny to see this White House and congress going forward but for now, This is a HUGE LOSS for Republicans and for a president who is currently under investigation so even if you try your best to downplay it, the Republicans Know it is and they are already bracing up for what's coming. I suggest you should do the same too grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

The upper house was NEVER the problem oga, it was never in question that they would return it as only a few seats were contested there. The lower house has always been the problem of the Republicans, knowing that if the loose it, the dems would have the Power to block the president's legislative agenda thereby seriously Truncating the power of the Republicans.

Look i like Trump also, but accept it, this is a major blow for a president who has made attacking the democrats a solid foundation of his presidency. it's gonna be funny to see this White House and congress going forward but for now, This is a HUGE LOSS for Republicans and for a president who is currently under investigation so even if you try your best to downplay it, the Republicans Know it is and they are already bracing up for what's coming. I suggest you should do the same too grin
You Lie!! The upper house got Him Key Appointments! There is no huge loss...

Getting Florida and Texas is awesome!!

The USA has a Check and Balance which is Normal!
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

Madam are you following the Elections?

The Reds have the Upper Sealed?

Florida and Texas very key states are taken and u consoling yourself!!

Pele Ooo

Donald Trump is a Record Breaker!!

We celebrate the victory of the SENATE!!
But you were praying for the victory in all why celebrate the Senate alone everyone knew the republican s would take the Senate.
Me consoling myself I dey naija.
It is the Donald who needs consolation.

1 Share

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by MrMystrO(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by the senate.

Any decision made by the house can be overturned by the Senate, but no decision can be made AT ALL in Congress without passing through the house first. Plus the executive order talk is bull crap. A Presidents executive order can only be valid if it is CONSTITUTIONAL i.e. In line with the Constitution and if it isn't, The courts can easily strike it out or render it invalid. The real power to make major changes and amendments to the Constitution lies in Congress with the upper house and lower house being in unison before that can happen. Stop downplaying what happened this morning, i know there's an urge to, which is normal... But even the Republicans know this is a HUGE blow for them letting a lever of power they previously had control of slip away from them. That's just what it is, A LOSS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

But you were praying for the victory in all why celebrate the Senate alone everyone knew the republican s would take the Senate.

Pele oo!
We Prayed! We won!! We have a Tremendous Success!!
Florida and Texas are Signs of Great things
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Any decision made by the house can be overturned by the Senate, but no decision can be made AT ALL in Congress without passing through the house first. Plus the executive order talk is bull crap. A Presidents executive order can only be valid if it is CONSTITUTIONAL i.e. In line with the Constitution and if it isn't, The courts can easily strike it out or render it invalid. The real power to make major changes and amendments to the Constitution lies in Congress with the upper house and lower house being in unison before that can happen. Stop downplaying what happened this morning, i know there's an urge to, which is normal... But even the Republicans know this is a HUGE blow for them letting a lever of power they previously had control of slip away from them. That's just what it is, A LOSS.

kiss kiss

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

Pele oo!
We Prayed! We won!! We have a Tremendous Success!!
Florida and Texas are Signs of Great things

Just dey console yourself there

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just dey console yourself there
Madam de go Abeg... u no get talk
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by MrMystrO(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol... Abeg leave him joor, i can definitely understand why he's downplaying what just happened, it's normal. But going forward, he'll definitely understand. I only replied because of the “Clean Sweep” of all Houses Talk he has been singing about since last week... which sounded very funny to me. Of a truth, The man knows Nothing about American politics, or politics in general. He's just a religious fanatic, just like a lot of people on Nairaland, Using religion to Calculate politics, and i sooo like trolling fanatics... just cant help it Lol. Have a great day ahead dear, I'm owt!

1 Like

Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Madam de go Abeg... u no get talk

Na you come get? grin undecided undecided
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol... Abeg leave him joor, i can definitely understand why he's downplaying what just happened, it's normal. But going forward, he'll definitely understand. I only replied because of the “Clean Sweep” of all Houses Talk he has been singing about since last week... which sounded very funny to me. Of a truth, The man knows Nothing about American politics, or politics in general. He's just a religious fanatic, just like a lot of people on Nairaland, Using religion to Calculate politics, and i sooo like trolling fanatics... just cant help it Lol. Have a great day ahead dear, I'm owt!

You too.
Do have a great productive day good morning. smiley
Re: Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans by Omololu001: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Never! Jus the house.
hope you know every bills pass through the house before getting to the senate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught / Exclusive - Onboard A NATO Surveillance Plane Monitoring Russian Activity / More Than 44 Soldiers Are Slaughtered In Israel(graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.