Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader (59145 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by officialJP(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Keep your friends close keep your enemy's closer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by GuntersChain(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Iran should come to the Shiite rescue.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Quality20:
Don't insult Muslims because of shia religion pls. They may look like Muslims but they different from Muslims

Actually, I think Shia are ok. It's Sunni that are the problem. All the killings are by Sunni, all the terrorist groups are Sunni.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by AnanseK(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari is moving Nigeria forwards 4+4 ! Sai Baba!!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Cmeo(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
TreasureJunky:
I pity my fellow Yoruba brothers who put all their trust in this tyrant hoping that he will handover power to them.

Please open your eyes well and read the handwriting on the wall

Bros, where is the handwriting you are talking about? How does this post relate to handing over power?
Stop raising false or unnecessary alarm jo!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Bagsman(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Scammed. Lifeless one was begging for votes then. I hope the Shiites have learnt a bitter lesson.
My oga who told u shia participate in electoral functions? This people dont do anything and dont recognize Nigeria as a nation
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2018
madridguy:
Security first before friendship.

Thank you Sai Baba.

You finish primary school
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by akanbiaa(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
jumpandpas:
The illiterate herdsman came to beg for votes.

The Shia sect under El Zakzaky don't register for voters card and don't vote and they don't believe in any sovereign government except that of IRAN.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by akanbiaa(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Actually, I think Shia are ok. It's Sunni that are the problem. All the killings are by Sunni, all the terrorist groups are Sunni.
Hezboolah is which sect ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
jumpandpas:
The illiterate herdsman came to beg for votes.

Shut up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by mukhcech(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2018
Astrosmart:
If buhari win 2019 then the south are in trouble..

I think 2019 might be the end of Nigeria as we know it

The end of you by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by mukhcech(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Ipob, Shia, Boko Haram are brothers from the same father. Lol.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by jumpandpas(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
Shut up
Ok sir but I don talk am already.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

What's your evidence?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

What's your evidence?

Yusuf Ali qardawi, Hassan al Banna, Abul A'la Maududi and Naeem Siddiqu, Osama bin Laden etc. Are those u are referring to. Not Sunni scholars like sheikh Islam Ibn taimiyyah, sheikh fawzan, sheikh BN bazz( All this never support any form of violent act). E.t.c
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Reference(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
kingthreat:
The problem here is not Buhari. But Zakazy's followers. I hope you all are seeing that in their protests they attack the military and policemen. If these people had been peaceful and non-violent, Zakazy would have been visited by Buhari for his 2nd term ambition.
If you want to be violent, please dont furck with any government, they will quench you. The IMN's leadership should control its followers.

When they are eventually driven underground and they become an armed group then your eyes wll open and you will swallow your bias like a bitter pill. Then you will know the value of peace and the cost of war. Continue to cajole the government to escalete the situation you hear. Ask your government how much has been spent and lost to the Boko haram when they cannot pay the minimum wage, when they cannot find funds to build roads, repair refineries and fund education properly. Then double the cost, double the debt and half the revenue if you add the Shiite conflict to the security bill.

Use your head oh.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
hilario12:

What's your evidence?

Yusuf Ali qardawi, Hassan al Banna, Abul A'la Maududi and Naeem Siddiqu, Osama bin Laden etc. Are those u are referring to. Not Sunni scholars like sheikh Islam Ibn taimiyyah, sheikh fawzan, sheikh BN bazz( All this never support any form of violent act). E.t.c

You have just given the evidence in your post.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Those are not Sunni now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by gladisa7: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
2 of kind. bloohd thirsty and will soon keeel those who re supporting them!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
madridguy:
Security first before friendship.

Thank you Sai Baba.
For baba it is religion and tribe above all followed by corruption then security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.