Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) (46666 Views)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie On 27th Floor Balcony In Panama / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Every soul must taste death.

But I think you are not supposed to personally look for it or taunt, you may end up accidentally provoking him.

R.I.P couple of the high moment
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Jejely photoshop your pictures and move on
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2018
I learnt they do it for business and get paid by their sponsors.. Sad one though
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2018
i've ran outta love
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Augustine112(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
enjoyment to dead, this is very painful 😰😰😰😰😰😰😱
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by wildwest22: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2018
They should be jailed, for commiting suicide
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by gykes(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love

Smh at you
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Abimbola007(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Imagine say both of them be virgin
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
loooooool u be shegoat grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by RebirthPhoenix(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
shikshark:
RIP to the dead but i can bet with anything that this kind of mumuism can never happen in naija.......no tribe dey dull for here

Ain't u forgetting "Fulani herdsmen"

1 Like

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by DEGABA(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
U can Photoshop your self in any position or place why taking risk.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by frozen70(f): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
It's high time people should stop getting carried away by love activities

The devil is always awake looking for whom to pick to death
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by IMASTEX: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
It is the real falling in love
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Yabaleftstudent: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Eat together, die together
love is sweet
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2018
D 1st pix looks as if dey r standin close 2 a wall paper
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
OgaGist:

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-wife-falls-death-taking-selfie-photo
Couple like them. Na Selfie Dey Rush Them. Any way RIP to them.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2018
Eeya , now the coupe will gain access to instagram and facebook and snapchat as well in hell , god is not a fool !
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by samsam2019: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
you're going to hell grin
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=72553307][/quote] MUMU
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
till death do them in not part
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love

Lol
This guy is sick

2 Likes

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Yudee8(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Anything for the social media likes
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2018
frozen70:
It's high time people should stop getting carried away by love activities

The devil is always awake looking for whom to pick to death

Statements like these keep disturbing me for long. I don't see any reason why someone would think the devil is responsible for any death he feels is an early one.
For God's sake the devil is not the angel death. And has no power to take your life. You die only when it is your time to do so. Only God has the power to give and take life
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Mintayo(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Their Parents may be some where in Nigeria or some African country. Oppressing and Micromanaging their staffs.
RIP to them
sad
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Kaycee9242(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Selfie gone wrong
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2018
part of love .....
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Thank you for banking with us
next customer please
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by dnawah(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2018
OgaGist:

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-wife-falls-death-taking-selfie-photo
rainbow are for lovers in death shadow.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
if I catch u.....runaway buddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Discovers Paper Inside A N35k Phone She Bought With Her Salary In Lagos / Unclad Man Climbing Mast In Lekki (Photo) / Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.