Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) (46584 Views)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie On 27th Floor Balcony In Panama / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Felling in love
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Selfie+selfie =SELFISHNESS
RIP
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Gten:
This is what happens when you are in a country that has everything, you create your own troubles. Kpele, they died in active selfie!
definitely die on love unquote.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by ObiOgechi(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
this Is the true meaning of falling in love...
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Luthercboi709 post=72550530]

Like I fell in love with you grin[/quote.

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2018
pbs4real:
if I catch u.....runaway buddy
PeeBee!!!!
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by chido20(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
i die
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by bigkahuna704(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
The Selfie Was A Killer. The HoliDay Has Given Them Their Happy Ever After.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by pawshjai(f): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
159 selfie deaths.....u kidding me..lik wtf...this shii cant happn in nija..naaaaahhhh...dis x d height of iberiberism.. rip selfie lovebirds..
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2018
so sad. he was an engineer, wonder why he didn't think of safety. rip to them. sad

1 Like

Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by fuckpro: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love
... so you sabi word play like this ... nice one
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by africandictator(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
It can happen to northerners. Remember the Ebola issue , how some northerners in their attempt to fortify themselves against the virus drank salt water which quickly led to their untimely deaths
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by Streetgent: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=sinaj post=72559008][/quote]Hi would like to meet u.I'm in Ph can we meet?or maybe chat on whatsapp.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by sacx: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
sinaj:
...they fell in love

What kind of love? Love impossible, impossible,... grin
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by sacx: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
The rate at which people die from selfies is alarming, the owners of those parks should do something about the issue.
Re: Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
sinaj:
PeeBee!!!!
u ve totally forgotten me shey?when all this PH boiz won't let u rest..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) / Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.