Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ecommerce/mini Importation Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecommerce/mini Importation Training (297 Views)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Mini Importation Training (abuja Based Only) / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce/mini Importation Training by Promarketer(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
3 DAYS ECOMMERCE/MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS MASTERCLASS 2018 (THE NEW TREND FINALLY EXPOSED)

Learn how to start your ecommerce/mini importation business with an investment of as low as 15,000 naira

Good day friends, as most of you know me as Ahmed Olusanya or Olad Synergy Solutions. I am here again to share my long hidden money making secret with you in this remaining part of 2018.

I knew most people know me as an internet marketer, but hardly had they known I am also fully involved in ECOMMERCE BUSINESS. Let me share a short story with you.

I was as many of you probably are right now, running around, trying to make ends meet. I spent lots of money and years of blood, sweat and tears literally to learn everything you are about to learn in these 3 days intensive coaching, I have

� read books
� watched webinars and video courses
�attended events and summits
�paid people far more knowledgeable for personal coaching

All trying to find a sustainable business model to follow.
I then vowed to myself if I ever found a successful business model online that worked for me, I would spend my time, resources and energy mentoring others and teaching them to copy my style.

This is exactly what I have been doing when I finally got my model and launched my Email Marketing Business.

https://oladsynergysolutions.com/join

Since then, I have been venturing into several online business models which I revealed to some of my students who took massive actions.

I have created more than 8 digital products which some of my students now benefit from

Some of which are;

How to create a professional whiteboard video animation without prior knowledge of modelling

How to make money building mobile applications without having prior knowledge of coding

How to make profitable income rendering email/affiliate marketing services

How to build a complete sales funnel

How to start cpa affiliate marketing business

How to start a profitable blog

How to create a professional facebook ads campaign

And many more

Why you must venture into E-Commerce/Mini importation business

1. More people buy physical products than anything else
2. The profit margins are mind blowing and incomparable.
3. You do not need to manufacture or create anything.
4. It is one of the easiest business models to scale.
5. You can start with an investment of 15,000 naira
6. It's easy to get started with (there is no steep learning curve.)

What you will learn during this 3 days training course

� My latest discovery on how to find or spot hot products to sell to your market without stress

� How to import your products at a dead cheap price of 400 naira and sell at 8,000 naira or more

�You will learn how to make payment for your product with the suppliers Nigerian Bank Account..Say goodbye to the old ways.

� Simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria without customs disturbance and even paying lesser for your shipping fee only when you receive your goods.

� How to promote, advertise and market your products online and offline without any hassles and the secret to make enormous sales daily.

� How to create a professional ecommerce website to display your products for maximum sale

� How to create a facebook online shop that works on autopilot even while you are asleep

� How to brand your products with your company's name and start customization of any goods of your choice

�You will learn how I use 1,500 naira to run facebook ads and having maximum sales in return.

� You will learn how to create, manage and stock your own online store on Jumia without leaving the comfort of your room (full practical)

� I will give you the badass secret I use to get any product I want to sell using product image finder (the latest technique).

� I will give you 6 hot products you would sell through 2018 and make killer profits

� I will also give you my trusted contact that can help you procure your imported products.

� I will also give you my fast, reliable and trusted Nigerian logistics firm that will handle your delivery system without fears

� I will also hand over the exact proposal I use to supply bulk items to offline markets.

�You will also learn how to kick start your ecommerce business without having a single products of your own

� You will also learn how to use Chabot to automatically reply to your customers even while you sleep

� You will also learn how to create a one page product site.

IS THAT ALL? OH NO! You will get more insight during these 3 days training course.

Why you should trust me

1. I have been mentoring people online especially in internet marketing and majority has been seeing results.

2. I own oladsynergysolutions, which is a foremost digital marketing solution provider with proven record and trusted services.

3. I have assisted many businesses build their brands with my skills e.g Dropshipnaija.com, goodscraft.com.ng, magmeto.biz, prudential graphics, Hybrid International and lots more

What are you still waiting for? Do you still have doubt enrolling for this course?

Start your business with an excellent move...If you have or aiming to give up on making money online, then take a bold step in this last lap of 2018 to enroll for this course and make your story change forever.

Benefits of joining this training course

1. You will have access to my 5 cheap hot products that you can sell for maximum profits

2. I am going to hold you by hands till you import your first product, sell and make profits. There after you can now decide either to be with me or not

3. You will have access to the exact new strategy I discovered that will make people beg you to have their money

4. You will have access to 2 powerful softwares that I use to make life easier for me in my ecommerce business.

HOW CAN I ENROLL?

Enrollment for this course is not free as it comes with a fair price of 5,000 naira for the 3 days .

Bonus for the first 30 people to enroll

THIS IS MY ULTIMATE BONUS FOR THE FIRST 30

Abandoned cart recovery software for sales conversion (fully licensed version)

Video Animation maker software for creating video ads with tutorials (fully licensed version not cracked)

If you are ready to change your game and step up in this remaining part of 2018 then click on the link below to join the preparatory whatsapp group now and receive my bonus before it gets filled up.

https://oladsynergysolutions.com/join

Remember, you alone can determine how successful you want to be.

There are 3 sets of people who cannot leave their present status.

1. People who procrastinate

2. Those who like free things as free things do not give you the quality you desire.

3. Those who doubt every information that goes by

Do not forget that people only celebrate you when you become successful, so let this remaining part of 2018 be your success story.

Let this 3 day course be your lifetime success story.

TRAINING DETAILS

FEE: 5,000 NAIRA CLOSES BY 29TH OCTOBER

DATE: OCT.31ST - NOV. 2ND, 2018
TIME: 8:45 PM TO 10PM
VENUE: WHATSAPP

To Enroll reach me with the link below

https:///2348155914677

I remain your humble and distinguished Internet Marketing Coach

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Fund In Nigeria [100% Legi] / My Affiliate Marketing Student Has Started Making Money With Jumia Black Friday / Earn Up To $150 By Just Copying And Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.