Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Agony Of A Jos Corper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agony Of A Jos Corper (442 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Jos Corper by Agoneee: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening nairalanders, I have to create a new account just to hide my identity because of fear to my life. My name is A.Y and I'm a Muslim. I was posted to Jos for my NYSC program after I finished my university last year. Luckily for me I was posted to a nice organization for my service, the organization was kind enough to pay me a good sum for my service. I started working with them last year December, and I was getting some money I am never an extravagant person because I came from a poor background so after getting my money I decided to have a piggy bank which I always put money in d form of 1000 and 500 naira, I wanted it to grow very fat so that I will use it to start a business at the beginning of next year when I eventually leave Jos because I know that job is not easy to find in Nigeria even with good grade. Today after saving 1000 and 500 for almost a year, I return from work to discover that my room has been burgled into and my life saving has been stolen safe for 11,000 that the thief decide to leave behind. My life is shattered and to make the matter worst, I'm d only Muslim in a Christian neighborhood in Jos, a Jos that is known for religious crises, hence my fear of reporting to the police. I spoke with the landlord who promise to call for meeting in the morning. Please help me, I can't handle this depression and frustration
Re: Agony Of A Jos Corper by sayisayi(m): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Use that 11k to emigrate and start business in Odua Republic, Arewa or Biafra. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Agony Of A Jos Corper by lahizak: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
My brother, be careful of what u do or say. na Jos u dey ooo. crises everywhere. just take heart and I pray all that u lost will be returned. don't be depressed because God has a plan 4 u. I dont really have anytin to help u with but I'm sure God will take control
Re: Agony Of A Jos Corper by Xisnin(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you decide to report your case, please do not add religious labels as you did here.
You will be seen as a bigot or a dangerous element.
Report it as a crime not a religious persecution.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up In Tunisia, 9 Wounded / Gay Man, Fake King, 7 Others Arrested For Robbery. Photos / Man Rescued After A Suicide Attempt In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.