Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood (35476 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by NairaOcean: 2:15pm On Apr 03
A Nigerian man has been left devastated after his neighbor allegedly poured sniper insecticide into his fish pond, resulting in the tragic loss of his entire stock. The incident, which has since led to the arrest of the suspect, has left the victim reeling in both emotional and financial turmoil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LGYmIltZc8

3 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03
Black people too get bad belly.
Nah you get black skin and you still black inside your mind, this is why they remained in one spot.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by EreluRoz: 2:24pm On Apr 03
Humans are naturally wicked, just few people actually have a good heart, I mean true good heart and not the polished one most of you do so as to be in the lips of everyone as a good person but deep down your hearts ain't pure

Obviously he has been jealous of the neighbor, even if the smell is making him uncomfortable the next thing he thought of doing was to poison the fishes.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Grinhect: 2:27pm On Apr 03
Jeon:
Nah you get black skin and you still black inside your mind, this is why they remained in one spot.

Oga wickedness isn't about skin colour, it lives right in the person's heart. The wickedness the white people commit is far more terrific than that of the black folks.

Someone will just stand up and go to a mall and starts spraying bullets like someone sharing choco-milo, people like you will be quick to say he has mental disorder...

A wicked person is a wicked person, stop attaching it to skin colour.

That man should use nothing less than 5 years, except only he can refund the man his money with interest

228 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by fyzaila: 2:27pm On Apr 03
What does that evil and wicked neighbour stand to gain now ? Some people have decided to part ways with God and chose the devil's way.
May God keep us at arms length with evil 😈 people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03
NairaOcean:

The mad goat has committed two crimes; killing of thousands fishes and envy. The madstar deserves to be arraigned before the market square stripped and flogged to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LGYmIltZc8

1 Like

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by muyico(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03
Wicked world. Wicked people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by PointZerom: 2:54pm On Apr 03
sad

Tell me why this wicked soul shouldn't be poisoned to death.
Just force him to drink the poisoned water.

11 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by samwash(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03
This neighbor Neve jam.
Na so one guy poison him neighbor goats that year, the neighbor nor talk, na so the guy family begin dey die before him eye one after the other.
As the guy run go places, na them tell ham say na your neighbor dey behind him calamity, because of him goats when hem kill, before then,the damage have been done.
To cut long story short, he approach the neighbor for forgiveness but the neighbor denied the accusations,at a long run the guy still pay with his life after lossing his family.
Where you think say your wicked reach na other people wickedness for start.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Caleb15(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03
My Mom would say "As long no be my children them poison, leave them let them eat" Karma is always a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by marlow1962(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03
Nawa
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Gift96: 6:17pm On Apr 03
Maybe the fishes wanted to kill themselves and was already drinking the sniper before that neighbor showed up cry too sad.

Very innocent man

He was at the wrong place at the wrong time

2 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by poshestmina(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03
He should be made to pay for every single damages ,down to the profits the man would have made from selling the fishes.

What sort of wickedness is this ,in this hardship.

9 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by imagrg(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03
That was how my neighbour once poisoned my hen and all the chicks mixing rat poison with grains because they passed waste in her compound.
People are indeed wicked.

9 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by elhakiimed(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03
Jeon:

Racist. Oyinbo get werey too

11 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Pinicop(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03
Ohh
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by mysticwarrior(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03
The wickedness of the wicked.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Chummynoni(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03
Advise to everyone, know how to avoid doing yanga in your compound because some will envy you , and be wishing for evil to befall you because they assume you are oppressing them. If you have money to fuel your Gen everyday, dont do that, act like you are broke sometimes because that is actually what some of them want. If you like, go dey boast of how your business dey move or how you de build house somewhere, your body go tell u.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:06am On Apr 04
Grinhect:

Oga wickedness isn't about skin colour, it lives right in the person's heart. The wickedness the white people commit is far more terrific than that of the black folks.

Someone will just stand up and go to a mall and starts spraying bullets like someone sharing choco-milo, people like you will be quick to say he has mental disorder...

That man should use nothing less than 5 years, except only he can refund the man his money with interest
black man no get joy, believe or not. Africa has many evil people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by NoToPile: 5:51am On Apr 04
The neighbor should have just reported to the landlord, or even the community association or maybe the police if the smell of the pond was disturbing him.

Pouring sniper is not a solution. There's a trait of wickedness in that action.

That said some stuffs are not fit to be reared in a shared compound, they smell like shit. Even people in neighboring compounds will complain. But some are never considerate of others. That's why all these things are now inside tenancy agreement no dog, fowl whatever...

Also compound envy is real, keep your head low don't showcase yourself. Mind your business.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On Apr 04
samwash:
This neighbor Neve jam.
Na so one guy poison him neighbor goats that year, the neighbor nor talk, na so the guy family begin dey die before him eye one after the other.
As the guy run go places, na them tell ham say na your neighbor dey behind him calamity, because of him goats when hem kill, before then,the damage have been done.
To cut long story short, he approach the neighbor for forgiveness but the neighbor denied the accusations,at a long run the guy still pay with his life after lossing his family.
Where you think say your wicked reach na other people wickedness for start.
Correct. Na wetin I dey expect make the neighbor do. e go still arrest am o! But e must do this one join.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by DavidEsq(m): 7:23am On Apr 04
Chummynoni:
Advise to everyone, know how to avoid doing yanga in your compound because some will envy you , and be wishing for evil to befall you because they assume you are oppressing them. If you have money to fuel your Gen everyday, dont do that, act like you are broke sometimes because that is actually what some of them want. If you like, go dey boast of how your business dey move or how you de build house somewhere, your body go tell u.
Wetin do 'back to sender"? Dey play ehn. Near me with that nonsense, if all ur family no run mad. I no dey step on anybody toes o but if u wan cross me, ready to run mad
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Caramia2020(m): 7:44am On Apr 04
It's well, this is one of the reasons I stay low because you never can tell where an enemy will be raised from. To be sincere the neighbor messed up due to envy, this is an example that many people have died from envious neighbors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Apr 04
Grinhect:

This is not about racism bro. Wickedness dey everywhere but Africa na their HQ.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Chummynoni(m): 8:44am On Apr 04
DavidEsq:

Wetin do 'back to sender"? Dey play ehn. Near me with that nonsense, if all ur family no run mad. I no dey step on anybody toes o but if u wan cross me, ready to run mad
my advise is not for stupid ones like you. You need to go learn how to engage in conversations online.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by NFBI: 11:05am On Apr 04
They should give him the water to drink
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Greenlyf: 12:26pm On Apr 04
Back then in secondary school..

i had a dog.... I treasured this dog with everything I had....I dey share my food give my dog that time.

One envious neighbor mixed meat and rodenticide give my dog and it was terribly ill.

One night,I came outside as I was with my sick dog and it was fighting to survive even after administering alot of medication to it..I was crying and laying curses on whosoever did that thing to my dog...

In the morning,that lady was even the first to come and check if it have actually passed away.

The dog later died....One day,as she was discussing with someone about dogs...she didn't know when she voiced out how she poisoned my dog unto say she doesn't like dogs.

Some People just dey naturally wicked 😭😭

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by gentleman82: 1:08pm On Apr 04
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm

3 Likes

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by DavidEsq(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04
Chummynoni:
my advise is not for stupid ones like you. You need to go learn how to engage in conversations online.
Werey think say na him I dey refer to directly. Illiterate wey get certificate

1 Like

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by AllahOfBlood: 7:24pm On Apr 04
angry
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by saphiere(f): 7:24pm On Apr 04
I just hate this people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.