Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (38056 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2018
When an external entity gives you language, education, religion, you will use it to enslave yourself. As long as nothing changes, we would eventually be re-colonized and re-enslaved. I can see it clearly coming.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by zabuur: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
We are so dumb in this country. We will condemn masquerade festival but, we wanna celebrate Halloween.

Even all our so called celebrities, always making Halloween an annual celebration. Soon, they'll demand for a holiday to celebrate it.

Must we always copy?
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2018
femi4:
Is that Green lantern or Incredible hulk?
I think it's green lanky
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Nigerians like to copy Western culture. Halloween celebration can be traced back to the days of occult practice.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by daymeelarday(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2018
PurplePatch:
If only these clowns knew what is in stall for them after school, they won't have had time for all these frivolitities. HalloWEEN ko HaloLOOSE ni. Rubbish!
Should they kill themselves?

My brother a wise man once said "Learn to enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going...find the balance between contentment and ambition."
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by tk4rd: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
femi4:
Is that Green lantern or Incredible hulk?
That's Incredible Lantern
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2018
End time Halloween!!!! of you know u know
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Please oh when did Halloween became a culture in Nigeria?
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by kinzation(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Please oh when did Halloween became a culture in Nigeria?
since you used the word "became"

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2018
celebrating graduation with demons. MFM deliverance services won't go out of business in many years to come.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2018
See as death dey hungry dem, if dem die before, during or after NYSC dem go dey blame their village people not knowing sey na dem write invitation letter to angel of death
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by falcon01: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Kunkiddo:
but u watch onyibo movies and trip for their fictions...

Hypocrite �
trip for there what say what? you f*cking dumb!
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2018
PurplePatch:
If only these clowns knew what is in stall for them after school, they won't have had time for all these frivolitities. HalloWEEN ko HaloLOOSE ni. Rubbish!
Destinies differ. We don't have similar background as well. The fact that you are still finding it difficult to get a good job after many years of graduation does not mean others will experience similar fate like yours. Jobs are already waiting for many before coming of school.

Because there is no job outside shouldn't prevent them from experiencing social life while on campus.

So chill aside, pessimist.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
falcon01:
Halloween is not for us. why are we trying so hard to imitate oyinbo people? just seeing the background and everything it doesn't even match.

You're very correct!

Besides, these set of clowns will not partake in the new yam festival, they will not support their village masquerade but since its Halloween, its allowed!

Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
kinzation:
since you used the word "became"
Lol
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by sherbol: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
PurplePatch:
Stop saying if only dey no wot is in stock for dem. Wot was in stock for u wen u left sch?!
So they shd miss out on all d fun in sch. Is it wen dey r out of sch dey will do it. Come sef, is is ur HALLOWEEN?!
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by shugabasbn: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
boaz12:
FUNAAB microbiology students stuns crowd with Halloween costume during finalist costume day.

Microbiologist in Nigeria. May God help them all
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by ajl: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Crazy Nigerian youths. When did Halloween become part of Nigerian cultures. I live in the USA and forbid my children from participating. Each time they ask I tell them it's not part of our own culture. Even my neighbours know and no one dare to come and knock on my door for candies.

If the westerners are as stupid as you folks, they should be celebrating New Yam festival as well. Slaves of cultural imperialism. One reason some African Americans think Nigerians are really messed up, always trying to be like their enemy, the white man.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by tolani4real: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
boaz12:
FUNAAB microbiology students stuns crowd with Halloween costume during finalist costume day.
We love to promote foreign culture
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by brownsug(f): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Africans will never embrace their own, na soso copy copy

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by godwon01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
When has this rubbish started in our soil. Anyway I know Nigerian are pretenders .They like to celebrate witchcraft day but for the fear of being tagged as a real witch made them to avoid the celebration.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_0sQ9cqSLw

More & More Nigerians Celebrating Demonic Halloween (Festival of the Dead)

Many western holidays have creeped into African culture, chief among them is Halloween. We are now witnessing more and more Africans, particularly in the middle class, celebrating this demonic holiday. But the question is do they really know what the holiday means to the
people who celebrate it?
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
PurplePatch:

tell me cause am still in school
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
alphaconde:
The lady wearing suit on the second picture is very busty.

I want that sort of girl

am telling you bro. . here looks like it gonna pop off
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by excel123: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Halloween is satanic.
Beware!!
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

www.tlccrm.org
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Keep quiet
Not everyone is unfortunate like y** lipsrsealed
Some of them already have jobs waiting for them cheesy

No need to reply Osu grin grin
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
sherbol:

Stop saying if only dey no wot is in stock for dem. Wot was in stock for u wen u left sch?!
So they shd miss out on all d fun in sch. Is it wen dey r out of sch dey will do it. Come sef, is is ur HALLOWEEN?!

And celebrating the dead is your dumb and clueless idea of fun. Mpi. grin
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
omoelerin1:
Destinies differ. We don't have similar background as well. The fact that you are still finding it difficult to get a good job after many years of graduation does not mean others will experience similar fate like yours. Jobs are already waiting for many before coming of school.

Because there is no job outside shouldn't prevent them from experiencing social life while on campus.

So chill aside, pessimist.

Well a jobless me won't reply a "jobfull" you. I hope your "brainy" enough to get the message. cool
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
masada:

relax nah
let dem av fun a little

All work and no play makes purplepatch a grin

What is the fun in celebrating the dead? Grab your dictionary #DundeeUtd
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
ajl:
Crazy Nigerian youths. When did Halloween become part of Nigerian cultures. I live in the USA and forbid my children from participating. Each time they ask I tell them it's not part of our own culture. Even my neighbours know and no one dare to come and knock on my door for candies.

If the westerners are as stupid as you folks, they should be celebrating New Yam festival as well. Slaves of cultural imperialism. One reason some African Americans think Nigerians are really messed up, always trying to be like their enemy, the white man.

...and all these "copyright commissioners" on NL have been quoting me for condemning it. Most Nigerians are just a bunch of clueless and brainwashed fellows. While their GPA's are begging for pardon, they are celebrating thrash.
Re: Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) by brainstorm214(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2019
Ooh, cool photos, I really like it. But it seems to me that it would be easier to order ready-made costumes for such a holiday and decorate the face, not the whole body ) It's so simple, because there are many sites that allow you to purchase themed costumes. For example, for Halloween I buy clothes from this site https://pocketoutdoor.com, as there is enough affordable price, and I was delighted with the quality of the material - in this suit you feel really comfortable, because the fabric is pleasant to the touch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Ghanaian Student Dies On Stage During Dance Performance (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.