Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) (42153 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Emir8: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2023
I'm in faculty of education. I paid 122, 000 naira for school fees and 33, 000 for miscellaneous charges last session for PhD program. That is 155,000 in total. Now I will have to pay 409, 625. I'm really depressed. This is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Emir8: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2023

2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmm
But This is for a phd program na

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by 22o62021: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2023
😊😊😊😊

Uniben abeg respect yourself till I leave una

Just 1 year

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Nawa4nl: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2023
dddd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by kingi777: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
It's truly unfortunate for students that cannot affrd the school fees but in earnest, ABU is considerate here considering the cost of running the University eg payment of electricity bill etc.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by pradoyeep: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Adabestseason(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Very clear demonstration of average nigerian leaders the VC did almost all his postgraduate programmes at ahmadu,the VC is a typical political professor we have all over the country,only their children should have the right to education

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by tropaz(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Try applying for MBA, you will know this is just a child's play.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
This is serious

Y'all asked for better education, well it starts from here. Once you start paying the huge amounts, they'll be able to put lots of things in place. Get used to it.

All these cheap education that only attract insult from you people when you travel overseas is enough. It's time to face world class realities.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Shut up and pay the fees bro. Why do Nigerians like complaining. Complain to your president, make we hear word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by morikee: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Bala Blu
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by NOwazobia: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
For school that adds little to no direct economic value.

I always tell those around me, create a skill or a vocational education awareness in your child before even thinking of send him/her to the higher institutions.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Sometimes if you reason it in another way, imagine if you gather all this money and start up a business 😏 it will pay than graduating without a job

I am open for writing your project, dissertation, proposal, Powerpoint etc

Check my signature and contact me

33 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by chigator2: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2023
ASUU already projected that 50% of current students will drop out of tertiary institutions by 2024. Don't worry take it in good faith and suffer as accustomed. When you guys in Nigeria get serious and intentional about Good governance, you will get what you demand in a month or less. Till then "DEY PLAY"

They removed subsidy, claiming money will flow in to address sectors like Education, yet School Fees went up unimaginably, Student Loans were also introduced to impoverish students lifelong. Who is fooling who.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by STEWpid(f): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Chai..

It might be cheaper than some others.

For some people in other schools, the fees might be reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by sammyscholar(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Fair!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2023
This one na peanuts. Compare it to UK schools that charge £30,000 (#34 million) per annum.

If not for yeye government, why would anyone consider paying about £20k (#22 million) in tuition and they still tell you that they gave you mumu scholarship? undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by happney65: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
It's PG naa. You got to pay for that one.

You don try MBA? grin

Stop playing
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
The harsh truth is that our universites are broke and broke and broke.

The harsh truth also is that even with the fee increase, that is still chicken change.

Whenever ASUU goes on strike, everyone tells them to shut up and go back to work. So they do. Meanwhile the university system remains cash strapped.

In 2009, Government made a promise. By 2013, Government was saying they could not keep that promise. At the end, universites remain cash strapped.

If we want FIRST CLASS UNIVERSITES...we have to pay FIRST CLASS FEES.

Heck, the then VC of ABU in 2018 made a speech where he pointed out that his overheads for the university were N600million. Government was giving him 120million of the funds needed. Where was he going to find the rest of the money?

P.S : ABU is a very large university by landmass and space. Visit the place, and you will see why their VC has to raise fees to find money for the place.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Rodimi20000000: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Please pay your school fees.. lecturers and cleaners and other school staff needs their salary

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by franchasofficia: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Student scholarship bawo cheesy

Bola Tinubu is a master strategist according to one imbecilic runaway vagabond called Reno Omokri who is desperately seeking for political appointment from Tinubu a man he once called a drug trafficking fraudster.

In this life, as a man try when you are still young to establish a sustainable means of earning legitimate income that is not dependent on anybody or politics so that you can live a life of integrity and not going back and forth to lick your vomit out of fear of the future and financial difficulty cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by DareyContact: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
It's better to spend or invest heavily on a foreign certificate than same with a Nigerian institution undecided...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by deewhydoski(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Thank God say I don finish my masters oo
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Emmamay10: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
More reasons why I have been hoping and anticipating my study visa to be approved, so that I can ' elope' for my PhD Programme in a foreign land. It's more of a scholarship. God, nah beg, I dey beg.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
If we talk now, urchins and agbadorians go say we are not patriotic... So be it

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Nice2023(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2023
U were abusing those who were criticising the govt last time...enjoy the consequences of ur tribal politics and ur Muslim Muslim tickets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by ShoeWorld1(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2023
You'll have to bear it my brother.

That's the situation in the country.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Zupay: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Truth is that N409, 625 for fees is not much for a PhD program. Me whey go Kenya go do another 3 years bachelors degree, I was hustling and paying an equivalent of $540 per trimester as at 2017 and we had 3 trimesters in a year.......My UK one year Masters no be £13,700 I pay?

12 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Foreigners pay less or what? Abi I no dey see well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.