Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (30426 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / JUST IN: Kanye West Weds Yeezy Architect / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by bluecircle470: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Op and deception...anyway there is no place in the write-up that says Kayne west dump or abandoned Trump. What is there is that he has distance himself from politics which doesn’t mean he has dump Trump. #enoughoffalsenews
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Kingdante:

You still don’t understand that the people that own America appointee trump there to play a role..... the last elected president was JFK, do a research on that....... it’s a movie bro, be it democrats or republicans they are both the same thing .... it’s like changing seats in the titanic.
its not!!
Trump is a Divine Appointee!
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
alabo1:

Did you miss your medication this morning? When will you Christian fanatics learn to separate religion from Reality? What has Trumps actions got to do with the battle between Good and Evil?

To counter you and make you see reason:

The US economy is merely riding a wave created by Obama's policies. It was already at an high throughout Obama's second term and even the highest indices of today were met 4 times during Obama's tenure. Check and revert.

The stock market is at an all time Eldorado simply due to an artificial bubble created by Tax cuts which are adding to the national deficit. This and a roll back of Obama era fiscal controls will lead to another recession just like the one Obama inherited in 2008. This is not new. Bush junior did the same which led to said recession.

Anti abortion is a mainstay of the Republican Party and all republican presidential have always tried to restrict it. Again not new. Read and confirm.

Funny but I hope you are aware that the Israeli State you are here singing praises about recognition of Jerusalem as capital do not believe in Jesus Christ? They are Jews! There are more muslims(17%) than Christians (2%) with 80% as Jews who see Jesus as The Great Impostor. This is a funny victory for Christians don't you think?

Job creation levels today are virtually the same as during Obama's peak period.

ISIS was already in decline before Trump. In fact the US as Saudi orchestrated oil price slump in 2014 largely achieved this.

A study of Trump will reveal he has little or no affinity to what he profouses apart from his core racism. All others are merely to remain popular with his base and maintain his political control.

Once more read broadly and remove religious rhetoric from an analysis of world politics or afraid. The major players in these affairs unlike you don't. Peace
[/s] A man is Virtually going against almost all Obama's policy and u still say The Prosperity of the USA is from him.. u need to be Checked bro..
Have a Medical check bro!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by nanakgh(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2018
afongha:

Another nutcase on the loose
koo

I'm seriously shocked MAGA idiots ate here too. The mix with religion makes fools like that the more dangerous

1 Like

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Kingdante(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
its not!!
Trump is a Divine Appointee!

I laff in pidgin English

3 Likes

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by nanakgh(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2018
alabo1:

Did you miss your medication this morning? When will you Christian fanatics learn to separate religion from Reality? What has Trumps actions got to do with the battle between Good and Evil?

The US economy is merely riding a wave created by Obama's policies. It was already at an high throughout Obama's second term and even the highest indices of today were met 4 times during Obama's tenure. Check and revert.

The stock market is at an all time Eldorado simply due to an artificial bubble created by Tax cuts which are adding to the national deficit. This and a roll back of Obama era fiscal controls will lead to another recession just like the one Obama inherited in 2008. This is not new. Bush junior did the same which led to said recession.

Anti abortion is a mainstay of the Republican Party and all republican presidential have always tried to restrict it. Again not new. Read and confirm.

Funny but I hope you are aware that the Israeli State you are here singing praises about recognition of Jerusalem as capital do not believe in Jesus Christ? They are Jews! There are more muslims(17%) than Christians (2%) with 80% as Jews who see Jesus as The Great Impostor. This is a funny victory for Christians don't you think?

ISIS was already in decline before Trump. In fact the US as Saudi orchestrated oil price slump in 2014 largely achieved this.

A study of Trump will reveal he has little or no affinity to what he profouses apart from his core racism. All others are merely to remain popular with his base and maintain his political control.

Once more read broadly and remove religious rhetoric from an analysis of world politics or afraid. The major players in these affairs unlike you don't. Peace

Ignore the uneducated right wing fanatics..probably just finished watching Fox News

4 Likes

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by dwilliams707: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
[s][/s] A man is Virtually going against almost all Obama's policy and u still say The Prosperity of the USA is from him.. u need to be Checked bro..
Have a Medical check bro!!

No mind the guy...I never see person wey mumu pass am...maybe he’s a psycho

1 Like

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by TEYA: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMugu:
As usual, Kanye speaks from both sides of his mouth. He'll come again tomorrow and say he was drunk when he made the statement. Very unpredictable and controversial person.
They told you guys Trump is a clown but you went on hailing him as the best thing that ever happened to America after burger. His American supporters will soon run out of ideas on how to defend him. He may rely on the votes of some die hard Nigerians to win the next election.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Kingdante:

I laff in pidgin English
OK
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by dwilliams707: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2018
[s][/s]
alabo1:

US economy is merely riding a wave created by Obama's policies. It was already at an high throughout Obama's second term and even the highest indices of today were met 4 times during Obama's tenure. Check and revert.

I wish there’s a way nairaland can inspect the brain before you can comment here..you’re a disgrace to humanity..just tell me you’re on high drugs because if it’s not the case then you are just a big fool...a big one in the planet called earth..Ode!!! And you sef go born,Wetin pikin go learn from you?? Baba Ode!!!sorry but truth be told you’re daft..
You’re one of the reasons why Nigeria is still a backward country today..we don’t deserve a nincompoop like you nw..why lord?!!!!
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
globalresource:
Are you not making America great again undecided
He is making America grieve again.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Throwback:
This dude really has issues disturbing his once creative mind.
I think his issue is Kim.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by abdulaz: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2018
globalresource:
Are you not making America great again undecided

E don tire am already. He forgot he is just a bloody Nigger in the eyes of Trump.

I thought he said slavery was a choice.

Like Kenneth Okonkwo, like Kanye West.

They both have one thing in common. SELLOUTS.

The only MAGA I know is my MAYE.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by MrSly(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Kanye West, who has been heavily criticized for supporting President Donald Trump, has now announced he's distancing himself from Politics while admitting he has been used to spread messages he doesn't believe in.

The rapper made the shocking announcement on Twitter on Tuesday, and also revealed that he's now focusing on being creative.

The announcement comes after the father of three debuted a line of apparel for the "Blexit" campaign that encouraged African-American voters to abandon the Democratic Party.

In one of the tweets today, Kanye denied any real connection to “Blexit” merchandise, saying :"I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine."

Read his tweets below:
https://zenithnaija.com/ive-been-used-to-spread-messages-i-dont-believe-in-kanye-west-dumps-trump/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
If you think America is not great enough then naturalise in Nigeria.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by NumbEmotions(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
A Full grown Adult used to disperse Messages he doesn't believe in.....

The Satanic being in him has overshadowed him...

You don't understand that the US Economy is at its Boomest

You don't Understand that President Trump has FUFILLED all campaign promises

You don't understand that America has taken its full place in the committee of Nations and other nations are paying full Respect to the USA now

You don't understand that China has been made to understand that it is not business as usually ..

You don't understand that the campaign promise since 1992 of acknowledging Jerusalem as the capital of Isreal has been FUFILLED

You don't Understand that the Abortion laws that has terminated the lives of innocent children for years has been checked!

You don't understand that the Job creation under Donald Trump is a historic one!!

You don't understand that ISis has been deceminated in the world since Trump came on board!

You don't understand that the USA stock Market is in its greatest eldorado

Then you better understand that the Demonic forces have taken over u..

Like I Have Always said, President Donald Trump is a Mystery to the World... the Satanist and far lefts are yet to Recover from his Emergence as President..

Trump May not Be a Saint but He is a Willing Tool in The Hands of GOD ALMIGHTY in these Last days..

We are aware of all the Scenaigns going on both spiritually and Physically against Donald Trump and the Mid term Elections.. but have got News for u guys " Every divinations, Incantations, projections, Manipulations and all dt against president trump and the Mid term Elections, IT SHALL NOT STAND!! NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS!!

It is a Clean Sweep for the Republicans!! Cos That which GOD has begun in the USA and the world Over... HE will complete!!

Maaaaaaaaaaaan 10 crates of malt for you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by dontbothermuch: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2018
emperorblog:
Nairalander Today is My birthday make una wish me well o

ny acct number is available make una come drop something o
HBD
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by MrMystrO(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
A Full grown Adult used to disperse Messages he doesn't believe in.....

The Satanic being in him has overshadowed him...

You don't understand that the US Economy is at its Boomest

You don't Understand that President Trump has FUFILLED all campaign promises

You don't understand that America has taken its full place in the committee of Nations and other nations are paying full Respect to the USA now

You don't understand that China has been made to understand that it is not business as usually ..

You don't understand that the campaign promise since 1992 of acknowledging Jerusalem as the capital of Isreal has been FUFILLED

You don't Understand that the Abortion laws that has terminated the lives of innocent children for years has been checked!

You don't understand that the Job creation under Donald Trump is a historic one!!

You don't understand that ISis has been deceminated in the world since Trump came on board!

You don't understand that the USA stock Market is in its greatest eldorado

Then you better understand that the Demonic forces have taken over u..

Like I Have Always said, President Donald Trump is a Mystery to the World... the Satanist and far lefts are yet to Recover from his Emergence as President..

Trump May not Be a Saint but He is a Willing Tool in The Hands of GOD ALMIGHTY in these Last days..

We are aware of all the Scenaigns going on both spiritually and Physically against Donald Trump and the Mid term Elections.. but have got News for u guys " Every divinations, Incantations, projections, Manipulations and all dt against president trump and the Mid term Elections, IT SHALL NOT STAND!! NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS!!

It is a Clean Sweep for the Republicans!! Cos That which GOD has begun in the USA and the world Over... HE will complete!!

i will keep this quote to laugh at you with it when the dems take the house next week. For now keep talking

1 Like

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Octaves(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2018
He never mentioned Trump and he wasn't referring to Trump. So get your facts straight
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
MrMystrO:

i will keep this quote to laugh at you with it when the dems take the house next week. For now keep talking
[/s] I will keep This to Throw u out next week!!
Republicans on TOP
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by MrMystrO(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chosen1984:
[s][/s] I will keep This to Throw u out next week!!
Republicans on TOP

Alright let's see who laughs last. Got a special meme for you on that day... till then cool
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
nanakgh:

Ignore the uneducated right wing fanatics..probably just finished watching Fox News

You are so correct. On another thread, one sucker was asking me if I watch Fox news after I had pointed out to him that Ben Carson referring to slaves as Immigrants and Kanye calling slavery a choice was a profound slap on the face of African Americans.
Only an eedioot would take FoxNews serious.

1 Like

Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
alabo1:

At last, someone who knows his onions. Bravo, well said.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
hermesprogidy:

You are so correct. On another thread, one sucker was asking me if I watch Fox news after I had pointed out to him that Ben Carson referring to slaves as Immigrants and Kanye calling slavery a choice was a profound slap on the face of African Americans.
Only an eedioot would take FoxNews serious.
The only credible journalist in FoxNews is Shep Smith
Only him tells the truth.
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump by jasa1000(f): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos / AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) / Mercy Aigbe In Skin-tight Ensembles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.