Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites (1184 Views)

The Many Battles Of El-zakzaky, Shites With Authorities / Photo Of The DCP Killed By Shites Today In Abuja / Shites Storm Abuja, Kill A Deputy Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by WhyMoD: 3:21am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari seems to be out to destroy this country..

Incase you don't know lemme tell you why Buhari is being ruthless with the shites..
The reason is because they have different religious ideology from Buhari (and Saudi Arabia)who is Sunni.
And guess who's bid Buhari is doing? Saudi Arabia's (KSA)
KSA are against Iran ( who are mainly shites) and have been waging proxy wars in the middle East with them using Isis and other terrorist groups.

Remember KSA was one of the First countries Buhari visited when he was elected? He is out to helped KSA nib the shites (which they believe is an arm of Iran in Nigeria) in an attempt to contain Irans growing influences.

If you don't know what Buhari is putting us into lemme remind you that he is putting us in the forefront of middle East politics without minding the consequences.

We are not even done with Bokoharam and he is trying to create another extremist group.

Ask yourself what if Iran starts to arm these people and they turn violent? Nigeria would become another middle East right? And maybe then Buhari would have handed over power to a southerner and the next president would start bearing the blames of what Bubu had caused.
The Norths would start accusing him like they blackmailed GEJ as creating Boko Haram to destroy the north.

People who are close to Buhari should warn him to mind Nigeria politics and shun religious sentiments and middle East politics. After all everyone has right to religious believe by our constitution.

No this is no propaganda, believe me when I tell you this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by shutto: 3:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari is heartless

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by Donmedrac: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Because they are in minority, Sunni Muslims don't like other religion.

Imagine if Christians was 20% and Muslims were 80%.
We would have been slaughter daily

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by Donmedrac: 4:18am On Oct 31, 2018
The south needs to teach their children to fear and hate Muslims, if they keep playing the good guys like the middle belt did, Muslims will wipe them out

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by selfwife(f): 4:35am On Oct 31, 2018
hmmmmm. RELIGION and HUMANS. why can't we just be humans first and tolerate others as long as � death is not involved?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by alpha2zulu: 4:42am On Oct 31, 2018
When I hear or see the word Buhari, what comes first to my mind is wickedness, suffering, pain and death.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by millhouse: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2018
alpha2zulu:
When I hear or see the word Buhari, what comes first to my mind is wickedness, suffering, pain and death.
i swear down

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by babyfaceafrica: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2018
so we should fry water abi?...na dem sabi..we don't care
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by ednut1(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
The south needs to teach their children to fear and hate Muslims, if they keep playing the good guys like the middle belt did, Muslims will wipe them out
there are muslims in SW . How come dem no dey kill Those shites are troublesome they are getting served
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by Donmedrac: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2018
ednut1:
there are muslims in SW . How come dem no dey kill Those shites are troublesome they are getting served
bro this are more tolerant than Sunni..
The Muslims in southwest is a matter of time, that's how they invade.. look at UK, look at the middle belt
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by Ojiofor: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Donmedrac:
Because they are in minority, Sunni Muslims don't like other religion.

Imagine if Christians was 20% and Muslims were 80%.
We would have been slaughter daily

Ain't they slaughtering christians daily in the North?
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by selufa: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by Adedejiheir: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Join this group to learn how to make money online weekly, doing what you are used to doing casually!
Am a witness, let me show you
https:///Gb5cGQcONmSC4koIgFDVmj
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by mabea: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2018
But i heard the shittes are wicked.
Re: Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites by velocity25(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2018
buhari means suffering, sorrow, and tears.

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Military Checkpoints Along Baga Road. / PDP Inducted Into Guinness Books Of Records / Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.