Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger (1184 Views)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by xgnx(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won in six more Local Government Areas of Niger in the just concluded Presidential election. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the collation was being presided over by Prof. Anjela Freeman Mary of the Federal University, Lokoja, at the INEC office, Minna. Buhari defeated PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in 6 more Local Council areas of Niger state. NAN reports that Buhari had earlier won in Munya, Edati, Bosso, Gurara,Rafi and Suleja Local Government Areas. Prof. Jonathan Isa, collation officer, Tafa Local Government Area, said Atiku scored 12,778 votes, while Buhari scored 15,176 votes cast during Feb. 23, presidential and National Assembly elections. Prof. Kassim Isa, collation officer, Agura Local Government Area, said that Buhari scored 8, 811 votes while Atiku scored 5,588 votes. Prof. Yusuf Abubakar, collation officer, Magama Local Government Area, said that the Buhari scored 22,529 votes, while Atiku scored 1,501 votes. Dr Jibril Altahiru, collation officer Paikoro Local Government Area, said Atiku scored 12,494 votes, while Buhari scored 24,690 votes Prof. Jonathan Kolo, collation officer, Chanchaga Local Government Area, said Buhari scored 62,707, while Atiku scored 14,220 votes. For Shiroro LGA, Buhari scored 29,213, while Atiku scored 10,212 as announced by Prof. Ishaya Gamba, the collation officer for the council.NAN report that the presiding officer announced that collation of more results will resume later in the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by dhuthraki: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
By the time Buhari is done with Atiku, no one will remind him to call and congratulate Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Not bad, no one said atiku will win in Niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by dguyindcorner(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
goosebumps everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by dguyindcorner(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Lmao, reality will make you change tune ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Kundagarten: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2019
The margin continues to reduce. I expect Buhari to congratulate Atiku before 5pm today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by fiizznation: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Lol you love giving yourself false hope.
Buhari has already won the election, people are only waiting for INEC to declare him the winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by herzernIsHere: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:
The margin continues to reduce. I expect Buhari to congratulate Atiku before 5pm today.
If PMB loses this election. I owe you a 5k credit account to your bank balance.

If PMB wins, you owe me the deactivation of this account you use in typing rubbish on NL.

Do we have a deal brother? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by haffaze777(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Really?but we were led to believe that north central is lockdown for Atiku,is Niger state not part of north central again?
Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Kundagarten: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

If PMB loses this election. I owe you a 5k credit account to your bank balance.

If PMB wins, you owe me the deactivation of this account you use in typing rubbish on NL.

Do we have a deal brother? grin

5K?
I consider that an insult though it shows you live from hand to mouth.
Ekpele

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
Lol you love giving yourself false hope.
Buhari has already won the election, people are only waiting for INEC to declare him the winner
check all the prediction about north central on nairaland by Atiku supporters.

We never ever said atiku will win in fct,niger and kogi.

We are in tune with reality, go ahead and check it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by herzernIsHere: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:

5K?
I consider that an insult though it shows you live from hand to mouth.
Ekpele
Will you shamelessly accept it or not? grin

Cretin.
Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by xgnx(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:
Cretin.
Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Kundagarten: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Cretin.
Go and debate with your fellow buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by fiizznation: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
check all the prediction about north central on nairaland by Atiku supporters.

We never ever said atiku will win in fct,niger and kogi.

We are in tune with reality, go ahead and check it
My bro what you failed to understand is buhari is getting the necessary percentage in atiku's stronghold and at the same time winning more states than atiku. Yes atiku is getting his own percentage but the man is losing more states.
And at the end, the person who wins the highest number of states will be victorious, and atiku isn't doing that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins 6 More Lgas In Niger by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
My bro what you failed to understand is buhari is getting the necessary percentage in atiku's stronghold and at the same time winning more states than atiku. Yes atiku is getting his own percentage but the man is losing more states.
And at the end, the person who wins the highest number of states will be victorious, and atiku isn't doing that.
same thing predicted, buhari will win more states but atiku will win him.

Take osun for example. Yobe and borno are APC strongesthold

Why are you no longer talking about Kano, Katsina, Kaduna?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers: How Wike’s Police Details Brutalised Us —injured Soldiers Read More At / Facts About The 21 Storey Building In Akwa Ibom State / Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.