Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. (1526 Views)

Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) / Ini Edo, Kanayo O Kanayo, Daddy Showkey And Sammie Okposo Spotted At The Airport / Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by pckid: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
Sammie Okposo who recently got married was arrested in Aberdeen and charged with making racist comments while he was on honeymoon in the Granite City, Scotland.

Sammie, as reported by Scottish Evening Express, "was alleged to have acted in a racially aggravated manner at Jimmy Chung’s on Aberdeen’s Beach Esplanade on Wednesday.

Okposo was alleged to have caused alarm or distress to Ronny Shui Hung Yung by shouting, swearing and uttering racial remarks at the Aberdeen restaurant."

The gospel singer denied the charges. He has been released on bail and expected to return to Aberdeen Sheriff Court in September.

http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/07/sammie-okposo-arrested-on-racist-charge-during-honeymoon/
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by tunde300us(m): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2010
Na wa oh ! y wont dis guy just keep it on the low for once.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by whiteroses(f): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2010
olodo
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by eyzhvntsn: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ I agree, na real olodo infact oponu.

pckid:

Sammie Okposo who recently got married was arrested in Aberdeen and charged with making racist comments while he was on honeymoon in the Granite City, Scotland.

Sammie, as reported by Scottish Evening Express, "was alleged to have acted in a racially aggravated manner at Jimmy Chung’s on Aberdeen’s Beach Esplanade on Wednesday.

Okposo was alleged to have caused alarm or distress to Ronny Shui Hung Yung by shouting, swearing and uttering racial remarks at the Aberdeen restaurant."

The gospel singer denied the charges. He has been released on bail and expected to return to Aberdeen Sheriff Court in September.

Gives me the creeps reading the bolded part.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by MissyB1(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2010
Pckid,
Your news always come in, 3 years after someone musta posted.
Please, make use of the search button.
It gets boring when the whole section is littered with 2 or more alike threads.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by anitabest(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2010
whiteroses:

olodo

No be small olodo, big one ooooooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by MyneWhite1(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Is this his first time of going abroad?
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2010
smiley smiley wink

Myne White:

Is this his first time of going abroad?
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Nellyon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
he was arrested while during honeymoon?
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Anabel(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
sammie is not suppose to be a nigerian, he is supposed to be a gabonese, he is a disgrace.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]What do you mean he's not suppose to be a Nigerian but Gabonese. . . ? please , i need explanation my dear. smiley[/size]
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Nellyon(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
Anabel:

sammie is not suppose to be a nigerian, he is supposed to be a gabonese, he is a disgrace.
And Gabonese people are a disgrace? Watch your mouth biach.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=13pt]I wonder sef oh. . .LOL cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Nellyon:

And Gabonese people are a disgrace? Watch your mouth biach.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by favouredjb(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
You ppl should just know its not only nigerians dt come to this forum,what has a gabonese got to do with this issue
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
What a way to start off one's marriage life. grin grin

Starts with a long term visit to jail.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by agabaI23(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
All of you calling him Olodo would have read his own side of the story before calling him names. This story is stale should be about 5 months old or so.

Na wa for all these people.
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^Who are you telling na wa to?

Are you crazy?
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by agabaI23(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2010
^^ No I am not

Are you?
Re: Sammie Okposo Arrested While During Honeymoon. by favouredjb(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2010
Its not even up to 3 months@agaba

(1) (Reply)

Eldee ,m.i,naeto C,Sound sultan Ready To Launch Rep 4 Nigeria / Actress Steph Nora Okere New Song - Jeje (p-square Stole This?) / Photos: Everybody Loves Ice Prince (e.l.i) Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.